Bratton Automotive

Used 888-380-0902

HAY LOOK!

Nice selection

by from Auburn Alabama |

The selection this dealership has is absolutely amazing! I spent several hours test driving and checking over the inventory in great detail to find almost all vehicles in above average condition. My family and I love the ford 250 diesel purchased from Bratton auto and will give this dealer first shot at our business in the future!

Great place to buy a car

by from Phenix City |

We were well taken car of at Bratton Automotive. They listened to our needs and got us a deal we couldn't turn down. We got a good price and a monthly payment that is well within our budget. I couldn't asked for a BETTER DEAL. Hub was friendly and understanding of what we wanted and needed. if you're shopping for a new or used vehicle, check out Bratton Automotive.

GREAT BUSINESS

by from PHENIX CITY, AL |

i BOUGHT A 2004 SATURN VUE. IT WAS AN AMAZING VEHICLE AND I GOT A VERY FAIR PRICE. I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF IT.

Horrific and un ethical and unprofessional

by from Columbus Georgia |

Iwould not recommended anyone to Bratton automotive while Kip is there. He belittles everyone and once you purchase he does not care. The salesmen sit on the porch and dont do anything and watch you walk around Unless you are older and white. Profiling a lot. Check the othe reviews that gave been posted about me. he fired because two customers came in on my day off(i thought i had one) . And i was the told me i wasn't professional enough to orchestrated my business. Plus i never had a day off, (everyone else did) nor demo like everyone else and he was there two months more than i was. He made me park in the back. I even got written up(what an idiot) because i was parked in the front with the others..... Explain.... Smh

They will take care of you if you have problems

by from Phenix City, Al |

I posted earlier in how Bratton sold me a bad truck, we'll Mr. Kip is taking care of it. They thought nothing of it when I called them they said bring it up here we will get it worked out. No sooner had I walked in, they recognized me and told me they will get the truck looked at and figure out what's going on with it. I like to always stand by my word but this time I have to eat them because they are taking care of me.

Sold a bad truck

by from Phenix City, Al |

I bought a Dodge 3500 from them. The salesman said they had just taken it to the shop and everything was good on it, we'll I've had the truck a week and the injectors are about to go. How can you tell a customer that a vehicle is mechanically good to go knowing it wasn't true. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

very bad

by from indiana |

saw a 99 dodge ram 2500 on cars.com nice maroon seat was in good shape in and out was great but when i drove 800 miles to pick it up it was NOT the same as advertised dash was missing cup holder seat was ripped tires were either flat or the wrong size batteries were dead both bumpers were bent down left fender was damaged i could go on regardless it was not disclosed on the phone to me and now I'm out 1600 mi. and a motel and food, about $ 450. all because they lied.... and if bratton were to read this ( I never forget )

awesome service very friendly

by from phenix city alabama |

My salesman was calvin he was awesome i went by there two weeks ago and found a very nice nissan maxima that i really wanted. in the meantime my mom was hospitalized he kept all his promises to me. the main one that he would not sale the car out from under me.him and the owner kipp didnt just show concern to me about salein me the car they also showed lots of concern about my mothets medical condition they are all very courteous and friendly i would recommmend everyone to go to bratton automotive.

Great Service & Quality

by from Phenix City, AL |

Had trouble finding a car but thanks to Kip & Mike I got the car of my dreams for a price I can afford. My 2008 Chevy Malibu is reliable and very dependable LOOKS NEW & RUNS LIKE IT TO!!!! THANKS BRATTON AUTOMOTIVE YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Second Chances

by from Fort Benning, GA |

So I am the same guy that posted Rude and Self-righteous. Looking at the other reviews, I saw where Michael Bratton had replied to a negative review with his number and asking if anyone had an issue, please let him know. I did and we set an appointment to speak about it this morning. We met up and he offered to help me go ahead an get something from him, but we were unable to find a truck that suited both of our requirements. Didn't end up getting a vehicle, but it was nice that they took the time to try to make my previous experience better. Judging from the other reviews, it looks like my bad experience may have been an isolated incident and just a bad day for all involved. Go out and check them out and make up your own mind.

Rude and self Righteous

by from Fort Benning, Georgia |

I wasn't really in the market for a vehicle, but my wife saw a truck just like one we used to have but traded off to get her something better for the kids. Put in the application, then called. Guy on the phone said he had it all worked up and come on down. I'm a DS on fort Benning so had to wait till I had company time from 24 hour duty. Drove all the way out there to wait for 30 minutes for them to tell me they had sold the one I wanted the same day I talked to them and with some dings on my credit they didn't want to wen try to get me financed. When I voiced my frustration that they couldn't tell me all this over the phone, but instead waited until I drive all the way out the location(professionally as could be expected. Didn't even curse or insult) I was insulted and demeaned for not having perfect credit and being a slam dunk finance contract. I honestly expected better after hearing about them from Bear Obrien and finding out how much time they have their employees off for the Christmas holidays. Very disappointed.