Bondy's Ford - Lincoln

3615 Ross Clark Cir, Dothan, AL 36303

New 877-799-9283
Used 866-639-8865
Service 866-414-9834

We strive to make your experience with Bondy's Ford Lincoln a good one ? for the life of your vehicle.

Salesman review.

by from DOTHAN, AL |

Mr. Gary Bryan provided excellent sales service when we purchased our Lincoln MKX. He is very knowledgeable of the Ford products which is a must for us to talk to a salesman very long. He made us feel at home and encouraged questions about the car we purchased. The service department has always provided excellent service and follows up with a phone call to ensure our service needs were met. When I buy another Ford product, Bondy's Ford will be our first stop.

great people

by from Dothan, ALABAMA |

the experience that we had was one of the best that we have ever had trading vehicles. Mr. Gary Bryan did an excellent job at allowing us to make up our minds. there was no pressure to buy and we got a great buy. i would highly recommend Bondy's ford and Mr. Gary Bryan to anyone. thanks Gary.

2014 Ford Focus, purchasing a new vehicle

by from Dothan, AL |

Gary Bryan, salesperson, who helped me in the purchase of my Ford Focus 2014. Professional, understanding and a splendid sense of humor. He has assisted me many times after the sale of the car. To help me understand and operate the vehicle to its full capacity. Thanks a bunch.

Pleased with the process

by from Enterprise, Al |

I purchased a Ford F - 150 from Bondys a few months ago. I am very pleased with my purchase. The staff were very friendly and helpfull. I delt with Rickie Withrow, who I had never met. He was very freindly, knoledgeable and made the process go as fast as possible. I will return and recommend to my friends.

wonderful service and very satisfied with vehicle

by from Dothan Alabama |

Susan Brazelle Smith has been taking care of my vehicle needs for over twenty years. She hhelped me buy my first vehicle and I will continue going to her until she retires! In my opinion she is the best and once you've had the best, there is no reason to change or go elsewhere! Not only is she very knowledgeable and great at what she does, but she is the most honest and caring person you will ever meet. Bondy's Ford is a great lot; however Susan can go to almost any lot to help you find the vehicle that best fits your needs. If you haven't ever had a person to go to for your vehicle needs, go to Bondy's and ask for Susan! You're welcome! You will definitely be thanking me!

Pleased

by from Dothan, AL |

I was very happy that the staff help me out to find a car. They were very friendly to me and they made me feel at home. If I was the manager I will give them a nice raise cause they are doing an awesome job. Even my niece Keria wanna find a car too! :-)

JoAnn Raybon from Ashford, Alabama

by from Ashford, AL |

I recently sold my 2005 Nissan Armada LE and stopped at Bondys' Ford to test drive the 2014 Explorer XLT. I ended up buying the Explorer and I love it! My experience in buying my new SUV was great, my Salesman, STEVE TUCKER, was very helpful through the entire process! I'd definitely recommend anyone to shop at Bondys' Ford Southside and Bondys' Ford Lincoln in Dothan, Alabama!! Thank you guys for a job well done! Sincerely, JoAnn and Terry L. Raybon of Ashford, AL.

Bondys Ford Exceptional sales and service

by from huntsville al |

Our first experience with Bondys was after a beach trip and returning home. On a whim we decided to stop in and look at SUV's. Our first contact was Mark Webster, He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and definitely not pushy. After test driving a few vehicles we explained we lived in Huntsville, Al. He said that was not any problem. We then left and after a few day returning home we went to our local dealership. After that experience we decided that Bondy's was the place we could get the best deal and service. My wife especially wanted to buy from Bondy's because the salesman Mark didn't talk down to her or make her feel like she was less adequate of making a decision.To make a long story short we are now on our second car from Bondys. All cars will be bought in the future from Bondy's and definitely Mark Webster

great service respect speedy quility clean

by from hartford,al. |

I would highly recmmend this dealership because they handled my buying a ford f-150with great salesmanship and respect.

Very helpful

by from Crestview florida |

The sales person was very helpful he even texted me pictures. He didn't seem bothered by my many calls. I didn't buy a car because of the distance we would have to drive. They seem like a dealer someone would want to buy from.