Bittner Auto Sales

(5.0) 3 Reviews

2414 East Ave, Akron, OH 44314

Thank You SO Much!

by from Cleveland,Oh |

I can see why Bittner Auto Sales has been in business for almost 50 years. They will work with you and find the auto you want @ a great price. Thanks for all the great service and the Extended Warranty you can purchase from Penn Waranty.. Thanks So Much. The Usrey Family.

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Cleveland, OH |

I live in Cleveland and needed a dependable car at a good price. I drove down to Bittner Auto Sales in Akron, and Wayne really went out of his way to help me get right car. Bittner Auto Sales has a lot of cars to choose from. He made the buying process quick & easy for me, & I drove home in my new 2003 Kia Sedona & I love it already. Thanks Bittner :) Gary M.

Bittner Auto Sales responded to this review

January 30, 2012

Yes, Gary you made a great choice in your decision.Your choice was to purchase something for your business and pleasure.Good luck and really nice to have met you.

Love my Cavalier & Bittner Auto Sales

by from Akron, Ohio |

This is the first time I ever wrote a review for anything, but I really wanted to thank Warren (@ Bittner Auto Sales) for all his help with this car I just bought. He made the whole process quick & easy for me, and I love my Chevy Cavalier. One of my friends told me her family has bought cars from Bittner Auto Sales for years, and now I want to recommend them to others! Thanks Warren :)

Bittner Auto Sales responded to this review

January 19, 2012

Thanks, This is a really nice car, and should last you a long time.