Star Enterprise

1169 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90806

Used 866-781-5165

car buyer

by from ornage Ca |

I was serching all the internet to buy the car and come of the cross this dealership which they had waht i was looking for so i did go there and got the deal and was good car how ever after six months i had a problem with the car and i took it there ,they fix it in no time and didnt have any problem since they were nice and profesional and fast ,i dont know about the car but when i told my people about the problem they were amazed about it and they did go there to look for a car to buy i was happy and relife for the work.

Integrity

by from Carlsbad |

When buying a used car it can be a scary experience. I had a little problem after my purchase and was directed to the manager Steve. He took care of the problem without hesatation. He said we want our customers to be happy. I've never wrote a review, but after seeing all of these negative reviews, I felt compelled to reach out and give Star Enterprise a very positive review.

Non customer

by from San Diego |

Thank you for showing me cars on the website but fortunately I'm waiting for my taxes so I can proceed going down to your car lot. As soon as I get it I would give me a call thank you for your time for sharing those cars online.

True Reviews

by from Carson,CA |

Terrible,can't get service.when do they respond?..A week later or Never.

Happy Client

by from Orange County, CA |

Had problem and the manager "Steve" had take car of the matter, He was the nicest person I met. very helpful.

Buyer beware here.

by from Long Beach Ca. |

Cars all have really high mileage. The salesman knows nothing about the cars. Do not stop here. Waste of time.

No bueno

by from Hemet ca |

I had asked for information on a car about three times and I did the credit application even asked for them to give me a call and all I got was an email saying the car was sold after they told me they had it and took all that time on the credit application>=[

Really bad experience

by from encino ca |

Really simple go somewhere also . Just got a car couple months ago terrible mistake after couple day check engine light ... what they do they reset the computer on the car trust me save your money and find a better and honest dealer. I just trade the car to a different dealer lose 1500 dollars.

What a NIGHTMARE

by from Long beach, Ca |

Iy it Well this was a nightmare I pulled in the car was sitting there and to start it was very dirty when the dealer came out he was not very nice I looked over the car and I couldn't believe this was the same car I seem on the website the more questions I asked about the car the more he got upset and very rude test drove the car and the AC didn't work the sunroof wouldn't open when I brought this to his attention he told me if I want it buy it when I handed him the keys and told him I didn't want to buy a car to put a bunch of money into it he grabbed the keys from my hand and he could sell that car all day long so I left saying thank you and good luck