Star Enterprise

1169 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90806

Used 866-781-5165

Happy Client

by from Orange County, CA |

Had problem and the manager "Steve" had take car of the matter, He was the nicest person I met. very helpful.

Buyer beware here.

by from Long Beach Ca. |

Cars all have really high mileage. The salesman knows nothing about the cars. Do not stop here. Waste of time.

No bueno

by from Hemet ca |

I had asked for information on a car about three times and I did the credit application even asked for them to give me a call and all I got was an email saying the car was sold after they told me they had it and took all that time on the credit application>=[

Really bad experience

by from encino ca |

Really simple go somewhere also . Just got a car couple months ago terrible mistake after couple day check engine light ... what they do they reset the computer on the car trust me save your money and find a better and honest dealer. I just trade the car to a different dealer lose 1500 dollars.

What a NIGHTMARE

by from Long beach, Ca |

Iy it Well this was a nightmare I pulled in the car was sitting there and to start it was very dirty when the dealer came out he was not very nice I looked over the car and I couldn't believe this was the same car I seem on the website the more questions I asked about the car the more he got upset and very rude test drove the car and the AC didn't work the sunroof wouldn't open when I brought this to his attention he told me if I want it buy it when I handed him the keys and told him I didn't want to buy a car to put a bunch of money into it he grabbed the keys from my hand and he could sell that car all day long so I left saying thank you and good luck