904 N Lake St, Burbank, CA 91502

Used 866-610-2330

WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** PLEASE NOTE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE *** EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO GO

Great experience at MDK International

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was looking for a pick up truck for work and for my family. Cars.com has too many trucks to offer but none like the one I was looking for until I found it with MDK International. They have the best selection of cars with low mileage and affordable price. After making an appointment, I went to the place to meet Daria Korsina who sold me the truck that same day giving me a reasonable price and low interest financing.

Great experience and great people

by from LaVerne California |

I had an amazing experience at MDK international. I was looking for an Audi a4 Quattro with low mileage. After going to many Audi dealers and looking at many private party I still wasn't satisfied. I just couldn't find the one that had the right packages and the right mileage with of course the right price tag. Then suddenly I saw one on cars.com that had everything I wanted on it in the budget. But then wait another one with even lower mileage with the same packages. Both at MDK international. I couldn't believe it I thought it had to be good to be true. I set up my appointment and after finding the place. A little confusing at first. I walked in and was axed at the wonderful customer service an inventory. I own a martial arts studio that really prides itself on great customer service and I found that and more at MDK. Not only did they get me the car I wanted at the lowest possible rate but they also worked with me while I had to find extra documents and paperwork. I couldn't believe how awesome Darya and all the staff have been to me. I am very busy and they worked into my schedule perfectly. Highly recommended for an amazing one on one car buying experience. I will never go to a dealership again and can't wait to do business with MDK again!

Best Service and customer service

by from Spring Valley, Ca. |

I had a very good experience at the dealer. The people there where very nice and helpful. The deal went down very quick and easy. I would go there again for a car.

by from South Pasadena |

I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but they were lovely. The place is out of the way, but very clean and they were just as nice to me as they would have been if I were looking at a 50,000 car, which they have plenty of! Darya is very nice, if not super knowledgable about the particular car I was looking at. Overall, I'd buy a car from them.

~GREAT PEOPLE~GREAT CAR~THANK YOU~

by from RIVERSIDE, CA |

FIRST OF ALL, I'D LIKE TO RETRACT BY PRIOR REVIEW AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MDK! MDK IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CAR BEING A GOOD CAR. IT'S A VERY NICE CAR AND I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING IT!!! I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM VERY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO CARS AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS A VERY GOOD ONE! IN RETROSPECT MY REVIEW WAS A BIT NEGATIVE! THEY WERE EXCEPTIONALLY NICE THERE! THE ISSUES I FOUND ARE THAT OF A USED CAR AND I UNDERSTAND THAT! BEING A MECHANIC FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND ALSO BEING A BIT ON THE NEUROTIC SIDE, I HAVE TO TENDENCY TO REALLY OVER ANALYZE THINGS. I JUST LOVE THE CAR AND I WILL RECOMMEND MDK TO OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A NICE USED CAR. I'M PLANNING ON KEEPING THIS CAR FOR A LONG TIME!

Awesome Place!!!

by from Santa Monica |

I have just purchased my 2nd vehicle from MDK this year and wanted to share my experience with others. It's not often we have something good to write about and I thought I would use this as an opportunity. I was quite taken aback therefore to read the negative comments below and am happy to report that my experience was quite the opposite. From my initial enquiry, the salesman provided me with excellent customer service; providing all the relevant information I required. I will certainly be returning to MDK and would gladly recommend this dealership to friends.

2007 Mercedes E350

by from Glendale |

An amazing showroom and great family operated business. Please make an appointment prior coming.Very clean selection of a used cars, great financing option. I do recommend MDK!!!!

2004 Volvo V70

by from Riverside CA |

First off, I have to say that the sales people were very nice and inviting but the delivery of the car was a bit less than desired. I drove the car on a tuesday. The following day I made arrangements for the financing and pick up of the vehicle. The car was still unwashed, there were details that should have been addressed before the sale of the car. I was presented with five keys to the vehicle which I found strange. Fortunatly the remote keys both worked. So far, I've had to make a couple of minor repairs to the vehicle after I made the purchase. There's an issue with the stereo system that I was able to diagnose but I still have to address. The bottom line is look over a car if you're goinjg to sell it as a retail sale! It's fortunate that I have good solid connections for Volvo parts and klnow Volvo cars fairly well. My experience overall was ok... Would I reccomend this dealership? Probably not.

MDK International responded to this review

August 14, 2013

I don't think this review is fare. 2 stars! We actually had this Volvo inspected and our mechanic found it to be top notch, very well maintained vehicle, and that is why it still came with all the 5 keys. We understand it is possible we might have overlooked some very minor issues, which could have been addressed... but the customer never attempted to contact us. BTW, the customer was one of nicest customers we have ever had... if you have any issues with your newly purchase car, just call us we will be happy to help. Thanks for the review.

Horrible away

by from Burbank |

No management No Customer service very bad experience Sorry but its the true face

MDK International responded to this review

August 14, 2013

I wish you could specify... first time we hear that kind of statement!

Fantastic Service!

by from Palm Springs |

We recently purchased a vehicle through MDK International. We had look at vehicles at several other large (New/used) and small dealerships prior to MDK. At the other dealerships there was all ways something about the vehicle they did not tell us. Prior unreported damage they repaired, engine noise, MIL codes they tried to erase and hide. At MDK, Darya informed us of everything and even sent us pictures of the minor scratches that did not show up in their web photographs. The purchase was one of the easiest I have ever done. All their vehicles are well kept and you can tell the prior owners maintained their vehicles. A day after taking the vehicle we had a serious problem with the vehicle. Even though we bought it as is with no warranty the owner, Michael, helped out with a major portion of the repair bill (including getting a hard to find pricey part). The whole crew at MDK from Michael down are very honest and stand behind their vehicles. I will definitely look to them when I am looking for another vehicle. It was well worth the two hour drive to purchase from them.