904 N Lake St, Burbank, CA 91502

Used 866-610-2330

WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** PLEASE NOTE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE *** EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO GO

MKD/Excellent Company!

by from Vista, CA |

I ended up not purchasing a car; the staff, facilities, and quality of cars here are excellent! They are not annoying like many dealerships and let you take your time and really look over each car. I also like their pricing strategy, as many of these cars are below KBB. While i did not leave that day with a car, I left with a feeling of being treated well, fair, and not pressured. I will definitely keep an eye on MKD's inventory for the car i want. and would absolutely recommend them.

Great Experince at MDX

by from Long Beach, CA |

We just bought a 2012 Audi A7 from MDK International and it was the best car buying experience we have ever had!! MDK has fair pricing, they work with well known financial institutions for financing and Darya did an amazing job getting us a very good interest rate for our purchase. Since they are a small family run business it's very refreshing not to have to go through the "large" dealership process of haggling first with the schmoozing salesman sucking you in and then turning you over to the "finance" guy who bends you over on the price, financing and add-ons. We would recommend MDX to anyone looking to buy a car and we will be back in the near future to purchases a 2nd vehicle.

AMAZING SERVICE!!!

by from Burbank, CA |

I just purchased my daughter's first car....Volkswagen Beetle Convertible. This was the first time visiting MDK. The staff were knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and pleasant to do business! My husband and I were surprised at how easy it was to check out the car, take it for a drive and get an answer right away about trading in our Tahoe for the Beetle. We purchased cars in the past but never had such a fast and smooth transaction. I highly recommend this place. It's simple to the point and the paperwork process only took 15-20 minutes. Darya handled our paperwork and she was amazing! I'm for sure coming back when were ready for our next car. Thanks again MDK for making this an awesome experience!!!!

Great dealership!

by from El Monte , CA |

It really is a no haggle experience. No pressure to buy, very quick credit responses. All cars are kept in an indoor warehouse away from weather exposure and they all look great! I bought a Saturn Aura and the process went very smoothly.

Good Purchase

by from Riverside, Ca. |

I was looking for a specific vehicle and found one at MDK. The mileage was significantly lower than others advertised on cars.com and the price was set slightly below many of the ones with higher mileage. I drove over 50 miles to check out the vehicle. MDK is a warehouse, but the vehicle was ready when I arrived. The only downside of the trip was the lack of local parking, but that is not MDKs fault. We were met by Darya and she provided us with the Carfax and their history on the vehicle. The vehicle had passed smog but had not been recently serviced. We were allowed to test drive and completely examine the vehicle, including the use of a code reader. The vehicle had a few minor issues and was leaking oil. The vehicle was immediately taken to a mechanic and placed on a lift. We were allowed to view and inspect the process. The leak was quickly located along the gasket of the oil pan but the gasket appeared to be intact. The mechanic took my brother's advise and checked the bolts holding the pan. They were found to be loose and he tightened them while the engine was at running temp. The mechanic then cleaned off all of the oil and test ran the engine for an additional 20 minutes while we watched. During this time we were able to completely inspect the undercarriage and any items that we had forgotten to check. The oil leak did not reoccur and has not since. Back at MDK, Darya was able to arrange financing that I was happy with and within about 30 minutes, I was driving the vehicle home.

Great Experience!

by from Burbank, CA |

I was looking for a late model Mercedez-Benz and found just what I was looking for at MDK. Not only was the price very competitive, the car itself was immaculate. I have been half-heartedly looking for approximately a year. Since I was not in a hurry I felt that I was in a good position to be selective. Once I found my car though the process could not have gone more smoothly. Darya was extrememly polite, knowledgable and low-pressure. The service I experienced from beginning to end was exceptional. The selection I witnessed was top notch and the staff are very professional. I highly recommend this dealer!

Great experience at MDK International

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I was looking for a pick up truck for work and for my family. Cars.com has too many trucks to offer but none like the one I was looking for until I found it with MDK International. They have the best selection of cars with low mileage and affordable price. After making an appointment, I went to the place to meet Daria Korsina who sold me the truck that same day giving me a reasonable price and low interest financing.

Great experience and great people

by from LaVerne California |

I had an amazing experience at MDK international. I was looking for an Audi a4 Quattro with low mileage. After going to many Audi dealers and looking at many private party I still wasn't satisfied. I just couldn't find the one that had the right packages and the right mileage with of course the right price tag. Then suddenly I saw one on cars.com that had everything I wanted on it in the budget. But then wait another one with even lower mileage with the same packages. Both at MDK international. I couldn't believe it I thought it had to be good to be true. I set up my appointment and after finding the place. A little confusing at first. I walked in and was axed at the wonderful customer service an inventory. I own a martial arts studio that really prides itself on great customer service and I found that and more at MDK. Not only did they get me the car I wanted at the lowest possible rate but they also worked with me while I had to find extra documents and paperwork. I couldn't believe how awesome Darya and all the staff have been to me. I am very busy and they worked into my schedule perfectly. Highly recommended for an amazing one on one car buying experience. I will never go to a dealership again and can't wait to do business with MDK again!

Best Service and customer service

by from Spring Valley, Ca. |

I had a very good experience at the dealer. The people there where very nice and helpful. The deal went down very quick and easy. I would go there again for a car.

by from South Pasadena |

I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but they were lovely. The place is out of the way, but very clean and they were just as nice to me as they would have been if I were looking at a 50,000 car, which they have plenty of! Darya is very nice, if not super knowledgable about the particular car I was looking at. Overall, I'd buy a car from them.