MDK International

MDK International

904 N Lake St, Burbank, CA 91502

Used 866-610-2330

WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** PLEASE NOTE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE *** EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO GO

~GREAT PEOPLE~GREAT CAR~THANK YOU~

by from RIVERSIDE, CA |

FIRST OF ALL, I'D LIKE TO RETRACT BY PRIOR REVIEW AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MDK! MDK IS RIGHT ABOUT THE CAR BEING A GOOD CAR. IT'S A VERY NICE CAR AND I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING IT!!! I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM VERY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO CARS AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS A VERY GOOD ONE! IN RETROSPECT MY REVIEW WAS A BIT NEGATIVE! THEY WERE EXCEPTIONALLY NICE THERE! THE ISSUES I FOUND ARE THAT OF A USED CAR AND I UNDERSTAND THAT! BEING A MECHANIC FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND ALSO BEING A BIT ON THE NEUROTIC SIDE, I HAVE TO TENDENCY TO REALLY OVER ANALYZE THINGS. I JUST LOVE THE CAR AND I WILL RECOMMEND MDK TO OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A NICE USED CAR. I'M PLANNING ON KEEPING THIS CAR FOR A LONG TIME!

Awesome Place!!!

by from Santa Monica |

I have just purchased my 2nd vehicle from MDK this year and wanted to share my experience with others. It's not often we have something good to write about and I thought I would use this as an opportunity. I was quite taken aback therefore to read the negative comments below and am happy to report that my experience was quite the opposite. From my initial enquiry, the salesman provided me with excellent customer service; providing all the relevant information I required. I will certainly be returning to MDK and would gladly recommend this dealership to friends.

2007 Mercedes E350

by from Glendale |

An amazing showroom and great family operated business. Please make an appointment prior coming.Very clean selection of a used cars, great financing option. I do recommend MDK!!!!

2004 Volvo V70

by from Riverside CA |

First off, I have to say that the sales people were very nice and inviting but the delivery of the car was a bit less than desired. I drove the car on a tuesday. The following day I made arrangements for the financing and pick up of the vehicle. The car was still unwashed, there were details that should have been addressed before the sale of the car. I was presented with five keys to the vehicle which I found strange. Fortunatly the remote keys both worked. So far, I've had to make a couple of minor repairs to the vehicle after I made the purchase. There's an issue with the stereo system that I was able to diagnose but I still have to address. The bottom line is look over a car if you're goinjg to sell it as a retail sale! It's fortunate that I have good solid connections for Volvo parts and klnow Volvo cars fairly well. My experience overall was ok... Would I reccomend this dealership? Probably not.

August 14, 2013

I don't think this review is fare. 2 stars! We actually had this Volvo inspected and our mechanic found it to be top notch, very well maintained vehicle, and that is why it still came with all the 5 keys. We understand it is possible we might have overlooked some very minor issues, which could have been addressed... but the customer never attempted to contact us. BTW, the customer was one of nicest customers we have ever had... if you have any issues with your newly purchase car, just call us we will be happy to help. Thanks for the review.

Horrible away

by from Burbank |

No management No Customer service very bad experience Sorry but its the true face

August 14, 2013

I wish you could specify... first time we hear that kind of statement!

Fantastic Service!

by from Palm Springs |

We recently purchased a vehicle through MDK International. We had look at vehicles at several other large (New/used) and small dealerships prior to MDK. At the other dealerships there was all ways something about the vehicle they did not tell us. Prior unreported damage they repaired, engine noise, MIL codes they tried to erase and hide. At MDK, Darya informed us of everything and even sent us pictures of the minor scratches that did not show up in their web photographs. The purchase was one of the easiest I have ever done. All their vehicles are well kept and you can tell the prior owners maintained their vehicles. A day after taking the vehicle we had a serious problem with the vehicle. Even though we bought it as is with no warranty the owner, Michael, helped out with a major portion of the repair bill (including getting a hard to find pricey part). The whole crew at MDK from Michael down are very honest and stand behind their vehicles. I will definitely look to them when I am looking for another vehicle. It was well worth the two hour drive to purchase from them.

great experience!

by from Goleta, CA |

Love this dealership this guys have more Audis and Mercedes inventory then New car dealers. I was treated very professional and will defiantly be a lifetime customer. keep it up MDK. Ask for Michael, he knows cars!!!

Great!

by from Pasadena, CA |

This is a dealership that has it's priorities straight. They take good care of me, the sales team (Mike and Darya) made me a great deal on my wife's car. Like any Dealer they are busy, but it's nice to know that these guys are willing to take the time to do things right and make sure that the customer comes first. Ive been to many used car dealers in town, This one sets itself apart by miles every time I go in

Disappointed

by from Seattle, WA |

I was looking to purchase an M3 convertible this past winter and I located one at MDK. I was in San Diego at the time so I contacted Mike about the 2008 M3 he had. He indicated the car was in perfect condition with only 18k miles. I drove up to LA to take a look at the car. From the outside the car looked great with the exception of some work that had been done to fix damage on the right rear wheel. So after talking with Mike about the car I took it from a test drive, which was uneventful. The car seemed to pull well and sounded great. I asked Mike to take it over to local BMW dealership for a pre-purchase inspection, which I paid for and - to be clear - he encouraged. Unfortunately the results of the inspection weren't so hot. I was told the front bumper and hood had been painted and possibly replaced. I was also told a lot of work had been done on the right rear wheel to repair damage. Needless to say I passed on the car as it sounded like, despite having 18k miles, it had been driven hard and was possibly in an accident. While I think Mike is a good guy I was disappointed that he didn't know more about the car and if he did he didn't disclose the fact work had been done on it. Morale of the story - don't forget to inspect cars before purchasing! On a good note I purchased a different '08 M3 convertible from an individual seller in mint condition with only 15k miles!

August 21, 2013

Thank you for the review. We really appreciative your input. The hood was resprayed due to stone chips possibly caused by send storm of some sort. The work was done by the previous owner. Rear wheel had some curb damage, and was painted by previous owner. All these thing are completely normal in used car world. Sorry we didn't meet your expectations on this car, but we would defiantly start pay more attention to this kind of imperfections in the future:)

best experience ever

by from Santa Ana |

Great Service!!!!Great Cars!!!!Honest approach!!!!!Highly recommend!