MDK International

MDK International

904 N Lake St, Burbank, CA 91502

Used 866-610-2330

WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** PLEASE NOTE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE *** EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO GO

great experience!

by from Goleta, CA |

Love this dealership this guys have more Audis and Mercedes inventory then New car dealers. I was treated very professional and will defiantly be a lifetime customer. keep it up MDK. Ask for Michael, he knows cars!!!

Great!

by from Pasadena, CA |

This is a dealership that has it's priorities straight. They take good care of me, the sales team (Mike and Darya) made me a great deal on my wife's car. Like any Dealer they are busy, but it's nice to know that these guys are willing to take the time to do things right and make sure that the customer comes first. Ive been to many used car dealers in town, This one sets itself apart by miles every time I go in

Disappointed

by from Seattle, WA |

I was looking to purchase an M3 convertible this past winter and I located one at MDK. I was in San Diego at the time so I contacted Mike about the 2008 M3 he had. He indicated the car was in perfect condition with only 18k miles. I drove up to LA to take a look at the car. From the outside the car looked great with the exception of some work that had been done to fix damage on the right rear wheel. So after talking with Mike about the car I took it from a test drive, which was uneventful. The car seemed to pull well and sounded great. I asked Mike to take it over to local BMW dealership for a pre-purchase inspection, which I paid for and - to be clear - he encouraged. Unfortunately the results of the inspection weren't so hot. I was told the front bumper and hood had been painted and possibly replaced. I was also told a lot of work had been done on the right rear wheel to repair damage. Needless to say I passed on the car as it sounded like, despite having 18k miles, it had been driven hard and was possibly in an accident. While I think Mike is a good guy I was disappointed that he didn't know more about the car and if he did he didn't disclose the fact work had been done on it. Morale of the story - don't forget to inspect cars before purchasing! On a good note I purchased a different '08 M3 convertible from an individual seller in mint condition with only 15k miles!

MDK International responded to this review

August 21, 2013

Thank you for the review. We really appreciative your input. The hood was resprayed due to stone chips possibly caused by send storm of some sort. The work was done by the previous owner. Rear wheel had some curb damage, and was painted by previous owner. All these thing are completely normal in used car world. Sorry we didn't meet your expectations on this car, but we would defiantly start pay more attention to this kind of imperfections in the future:)

best experience ever

by from Santa Ana |

Great Service!!!!Great Cars!!!!Honest approach!!!!!Highly recommend!

Best experience!Best Price!Best inventory!!!!!

by from Goleta, CA |

Highly recommended!!!!! Was looking for over 2 months- got the best deal and clean clean boxter s LOADED!!!!!! Now I will shop at MDK only!!!!Mike rocks!!!!

996turbo

by from Santa Barbara |

I have had SEVERAL terrible experiences at other dealerships in The Los Angeles area. I was very discouraged until i met Mike at MDK International. Nothing but polite and courteous to me as we walked through all the steps of the used car purchase process. He suggested me to inspect the vehicle I was interested in and I sure did so. They did not pressure me or make me feel uncomfortable once during the process. I am recommending all of my family and friends to MDK International for their next vehicle purchases. It was truly a wonderful experience and i will be back when it's time for my next car.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!

by from Irvine |

The most honest and professional dealership I had a chance to work with. Mike knows every single car like he owned it since day one. Intelligent, professional, educated, smart!!!!!I purchased a 5 yrs old vehicle from MDK International, he even pointed to me where the car was painted and encouraged to take it to authorized dealer just for my own protection which checked out great!!!!!Thanks to MDK!!!! I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Unline any other dealer I have been to...

by from Burbank, CA |

Very nice people to deal with... Good selection on luxury preowned cars at very reasonable prices. Bought my Audi from these guy. Very happy!!! Thank a bunch!

Don't bother

by from beverly hills, ca |

Was looking for a used car. Thought I check out MDK due to its high reviews. Very unprofessional personnel. At least the one I had to deal with (Joe). Getting welcomed was the only thing nice about the whole experience. After that it was all downhill. While talking numbers, Joe was constantly distracted with phone calls and other paperwork. Literally sat there for thirty minutes watching him do work. After about an hour and a half I left very disappointed. I do admit they have nice cars, BUT they are very overpriced and non-negotiable. Do your research if you decide to go in. However would highly NOT recommend.

MDK International responded to this review

August 21, 2013

Thank you for the review. That is the main reason why Joe is no longer working with us. Our customer satisfaction rating went up tremendously as well as efficiency. We also happy to state that our car selling methods are now perfected, and it takes us less than 30 mins to sell a car. Also, our pricing strategy was completely redone. Everything is priced to go, that way we can sell about 50-60 cars a months with very high customer satisfaction level.

best car buying experience

by from santa clarita |

Great Service!!!! Super Nice Inventory!!!!!! Very happy, thank you!!!!