MDK International

MDK International

904 N Lake St, Burbank, CA 91502

Used 866-610-2330

WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** PLEASE NOTE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE *** EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO GO

Best experience!Best Price!Best inventory!!!!!

by from Goleta, CA |

Highly recommended!!!!! Was looking for over 2 months- got the best deal and clean clean boxter s LOADED!!!!!! Now I will shop at MDK only!!!!Mike rocks!!!!

996turbo

by from Santa Barbara |

I have had SEVERAL terrible experiences at other dealerships in The Los Angeles area. I was very discouraged until i met Mike at MDK International. Nothing but polite and courteous to me as we walked through all the steps of the used car purchase process. He suggested me to inspect the vehicle I was interested in and I sure did so. They did not pressure me or make me feel uncomfortable once during the process. I am recommending all of my family and friends to MDK International for their next vehicle purchases. It was truly a wonderful experience and i will be back when it's time for my next car.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!

by from Irvine |

The most honest and professional dealership I had a chance to work with. Mike knows every single car like he owned it since day one. Intelligent, professional, educated, smart!!!!!I purchased a 5 yrs old vehicle from MDK International, he even pointed to me where the car was painted and encouraged to take it to authorized dealer just for my own protection which checked out great!!!!!Thanks to MDK!!!! I will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Unline any other dealer I have been to...

by from Burbank, CA |

Very nice people to deal with... Good selection on luxury preowned cars at very reasonable prices. Bought my Audi from these guy. Very happy!!! Thank a bunch!

Don't bother

by from beverly hills, ca |

Was looking for a used car. Thought I check out MDK due to its high reviews. Very unprofessional personnel. At least the one I had to deal with (Joe). Getting welcomed was the only thing nice about the whole experience. After that it was all downhill. While talking numbers, Joe was constantly distracted with phone calls and other paperwork. Literally sat there for thirty minutes watching him do work. After about an hour and a half I left very disappointed. I do admit they have nice cars, BUT they are very overpriced and non-negotiable. Do your research if you decide to go in. However would highly NOT recommend.

MDK International responded to this review

August 21, 2013

Thank you for the review. That is the main reason why Joe is no longer working with us. Our customer satisfaction rating went up tremendously as well as efficiency. We also happy to state that our car selling methods are now perfected, and it takes us less than 30 mins to sell a car. Also, our pricing strategy was completely redone. Everything is priced to go, that way we can sell about 50-60 cars a months with very high customer satisfaction level.

best car buying experience

by from santa clarita |

Great Service!!!! Super Nice Inventory!!!!!! Very happy, thank you!!!!

good good good

by from twin fall, idaho |

good people to work with. darya went the extra mile to make everything work. thanx a bunch.

new used car

by from Santa Monica |

Thank you MDK. Bought a great car, extremely happy!!!!

new car

by from encino |

Great service, very experience team!!! The owner Mike knows everything about cars!!!!I was very impressed. Bought an absolutely clean auto. Took it to an authorized dealer for the inspection and was told that my car is in great shape!!!!!Thank you MDK!!!!!

Needed a nice car - Found here!

by from Ventura, CA |

These guys are very helpful and have a VERY nice collection of CLEAN vehicles. I bought my RX-8 a couple of weeks ago and it was ridiculously clean for an '04. Joe was really geared on helping me get into the vehicle and made it happen. No negatives. Only thing I could nag about it I wish they gave you a full tank when you buy! But that's okay, well worth the money, time, and effort. Love the car and will enjoy for many many years to come. Thanks guys! Will refer in the future