MDK International

MDK International

904 N Lake St, Burbank, CA 91502

Used 866-610-2330

WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** PLEASE NOTE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE *** EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO GO

My Experience for Used Car buy from MDK Int.

by from Glendale |

I have been looking for a car to buy for some 1 year. I used websites and inspected car dealerships. Mostly, the advertisings did not agree in what people write in AutoTrader and similar sites. I came across the advertising by MDK for Toyota Avalon XLS 2000 with 30K. I went and saw the car, and truly was a 'brand new' car with genuine mileage. The price was also conmesurate with the car itself. I bought my car straight away and traded my old Mercedes-Benz. It is now 4 months. I enjoy every day driving my car and am very appreciative of MDK in advertising truthfully plus having excellent used cars in their inventory. This is how business is to be done. Thank you Michael and Darya.

Straight shooters

by from Sherman Oaks ca |

I found MDK in my search for a Jeep Wrangler. Their website is great. They've got photos of the car from all angles, detailed listing of the car's features, and the carfax for every car, for free! So I went down there to have a look. They are based out of a warehouse in Burbank. The warehouse is very clean and organized. I met their salesman, Joe. Joe was very straight forward with me, showed the car and answered all my questions. All said and done I drove out in my new Jeep. What a great experience. Thanks MDK, you guys ROCK!!

Great experience.

by from Woodland Hills |

Great place to buy a used vehicle. Really nice inventory. Originally came to see one vehicle and ended up buying another. :-)I got a volvo S40. No pushing. Honest people. I found little a issue with my vehicle and they very happy to fix it the same day. Their inventory is super clean and as far as I understood they have only clean /no accidents cars. It took them 30-40 minutes to finish the paperwork and they also sell warranties which was quite convenient. Will definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Great place!!!!!!!

by from Burbank |

I'm extremely impressed. My family and I have relied on MDK International since they moved to Burbank area couple of years ago. Their level of professionalism and pricing have consistently exceeded our expectations compared to other dealers that we have dealt with. Their prices are very reasonable and most importantly, they firmly deliver on their promises.I personally refer all my friends and relatives to them and they always appreciate it and literally give the best deal possible!!!!After dealing with other dealers that hide behind their fine print, I will never look anywhere else.

MDK to the rescue!

by from Encino, CA |

I had the annoying task of having to buy a new, used car. After searching for options online, I found MDK's website. They have a wide selection & provided a CarFax.com history report for free! The salesman, Joe, was professional & knowledgeable without pressure. I will buy here again!

Wonderful place to buy a car!

by from Brentwood |

I purchased my 3-series BMW from this dealership a month ago. I highly recommend this place . I was treated fairly and with enthusiasm. Joe was a fabulous salesman. He instituted a low pressure environment, tended to my needs, and listened to my requests. Thank You

Honst and reliable

by from Valencia Ca |

I found this company to be a terrific find for used cars. They have the cleanest used cars you'll see in Los Angeles. Inside a warehouse, the cars are kept from the elements. My purchase turned out to be a a really competetively priced prius. The car was mechanically sound and it was really easy dealing with Joe the sales manager. No pressure whatsoever-just helful information when needed. I will buy from them again. thank you Steve O

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

by from Denver, CO |

Words cannot explain how nice and helpful these people are I love my Porsche A+++

jack_rules_man

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

We bought an awesome 2006 HUMMER H2 and the experience could not have been smoother. You guys are running a smooth and honest operation out there and we would recommend you guys to any of our friends and family. Thanks you.

Got a great HONDA from these guys!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I have recently acquired one super low millage honda s2000 from these guys. Really clean car, with only 12000 miles. Good job, guys!