Giovanni Motors

(3.2) 6 Reviews

1491 Baldwin Ave, Pontiac, MI 48340

This place is not legit at all.

by from sterling heights michigan |

I got a used car from this place a week ago tomorrow and I already have to take it in to get my engine fixed. When I test drove this car, everything was perfect besides the wiper fluid and passenger airbag lights were on. When we asked the guy said he would fix the problem when we came to pick up the car. When we picked up the car, the lights were still on. Now, the car is very loud when I drive it and the check engine light just popped up. Do not buy a car from this joke of a place. I made a horrible investment by going here and now I have to spend 1,500 fixing my car now. I know you that I did buy a used car and I shouldn't have should high expectations but who knows if I even have a passenger air bag. This car probably didn't pass any saftey inspection and it was a very stupid of me to buy a car from here. Please take it from me and dont spend you time or money here.

Dont go here and get a car

by from Southfield mi |

This place is more then a joke. They did not have nothing together. They made me wait for three in a half hours until they got stuff together. My title was salvage. Make sure u get carfaxed on u buy it. They are nothing but liars

This place is a joke

by from Utica, MI |

I came in looking at a Charger. The guys told me one price, and I came in later the same day with the money. Much to my surprise the price had gone up over $800 from what we had agreed on. I am extremely displeased with the overall customer service and the complete lack of ethical business. They will absolutely not have my business ever again.

Perfect Experience

by from Detroit, MI |

I have never had a good experience with a car dealer until dealing with Joey at Giovanni. He did exactly what he said, handled everything before I came in and he had papers waiting when I arrived. I was in and out within 30 minutes with my new (used) vehicle. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Great Experience

by from Milford, mi |

Friendly service, great experience. Would highly recommend.

Excellence

by from Sterling Heights MI |

I recently purchased a 2002 GMC Envoy from this lot and they had me in and out in under an hour - The truck was detailed to perfection and was in tip top shape!! Great set of guys who were curtious and to the point with every aspect of this experience