Tom Wood Volkswagen

Service 866-794-7655

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Great Customer Service Experience

by from Indianapolis,In. |

Recently I picked up our car at Tom Wood Volkswagon. I was met by Melissa Montgomery, who greeted and introduced herself to me. I immediately felt welcomed at the dealership.Melissa was very organized with paperwork and the pickup process.She took me to my car and explained all aspects of operation.I certainly appreciated her knowledgeable input. Melissa's approach was certainly a high level of customer service.I have been a long time customer of Tom Wood Volkswagon and look forward working through the dealership for future needs. Melissa has made an impact in customer relations. I also have excellent care when I visit the service department. The staff is very efficient and helpful explaining and informing regarding preventative or service recommendations. The waiting room facilities are very comfortable.

Dave C very helpful

by from indianapolis in |

Stopped in pricing used cars for my teenage daughter. Dave C answered all our questions and showed us some nice used cars. Even though we didn't buy today, Dave made us feel welcome to come back when we were ready. We will definitely come see him after our daughter passes her driving test.

Tom Wood Volkswagen, and Matt Kennedy, are GREAT!!

by from Fishers, IN |

It has been such a joyful buying experience for us at Tom Wood. They have always provided the best value from the first car we bought there to the fourth car. Matt Kennedy is the best person I have ever bought a car from. He has always come through with the car we needed at the best possible price. I put over 75,00 miles a year on my current Jetta TDI and reliability and safety are very important to me. The Service and Maintenance staffs are awesome and very communicative... you always know what's going on and when and what your next service is - they keep you on the road. We will be buying our fifth car from Matt Kennedy and Tom Wood in December - we wouldn't have it any other way.

snaegele

by from Murphysboro, Il |

While shopping online for a new VW Beetle I found the one for me at Tom Wood Volkswagon. I chatted online and on the phone with a very pleasant and knowledgeable young lady, Hazel. She was very helpful and made me an appointment to see the car and salesman, Matthew Kennedy the next day. While we were on our journey I received a call from Matt introducing himself and saying he would be waiting for us. After a 265 mile, 5 hour drive we arrived at Tom Wood Volkswagon. We were greeted by very friendly staff who seemed to know who we were and expecting us. I asked to meet Hazel, so I could personally THANK her for her help and professionalism. When then met Matthew Kennedy. We discussed the car, Matt was very knowledgeable about this specific car gave us all the information we wanted or needed. Then came the all important test drive. Having driven a Beetle for the last 8 years I am aware how great these cars handle, however. Matt gave me a very informational tutorial of all the options in the new Beetle. Once back at the Tom Wood Volkswagon we talked deal, there was no pressure, it was facts and figures. We felt Matt was giving us the best deal possible and the sale was made. Matt Kennedy was personable, professional, and got the job done. I will recommend Matt and Tom Wood Volkswagon to anyone and should I ever need another vehicle Matt will be the first person I check with. Matt has continued to check with me to see if there is anything I need. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you Matthew Kennedy and Tom Wood Volkswagon.

Awesome experience

by from Indianapolis IN |

Matt Kennedy is the best. So helpful and makes the car buying process so easy

Hassle-free!

by from Noblesville, IN |

My previous car had been totaled and I needed a replacement ASAP. My salesman found just what I needed. It was ready and waiting for me when I got there. Was able to get in the finance office within minutes and out the door with no wasted time!

Happy Customer

by from Indianapolis |

I just purchased my first Volkswagen this spring from my salesperson Stephan. If you're looking for excellent customer service and someone who will go above and beyond to make your experience perfect, make sure you contact him. On top of all of this, Tom Wood Volkswagen's new building is a must-see, wonderful facility! Everyone was so kind.

Great Customer Service and very helpful sales team

by from Indianapolis, in |

Thanks for the great service and pleasant experience!! Nice to know there is still somewhere you can go and still receive both of these!!

Great atmosphere

by from Fishers, IN |

Came in looking for a used car. They did not have what I was looking for, but I would definitely return the next time I am in the market!

Great Customer Service, Quick Repairs

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a wonderful experience with Bruce when I bought a car. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about everything. He made sure I was comfortable in my decision and didn't pressure me to make any fast decisions. All of the other salesman there were also just as friendly and made sure I was taken care of. They worked very well with me in trading in my old car for my new one and I didn't feel as though I was being ripped off. I also had a great experience with the service department. I was in a bind and needed quick work done while also having to get to work and they were very accommodating in making sure I was taken care of! They even offered to shuttle me to and from work while they fixed my car. I was very pleased with all of the services I have received from Volkswagen and their relocation and vamped up remodeling is much more appealing to the eye! I highly recommend them to anybody.

Oversold services

by from Indianapolis, IN |

When I first went in to the dealership to purchase a vehicle, I was greeted with a smile. The salesman was very friendly and welcoming. Bu when we got down to the info, his paperwork was outdated and he was completely unaware that the vehicle I was interested in had already been sold. He talked up the service and repair shop over and over again, which is what sold me on purchasing a vehicle from them. However, I've had nothing but problems with this area. I've had the car for one month and have had it in the shop 5 times to get something fixed. I was charged for services that were owed to me, told problems were not covered under the warranty, and the company has tried to take advantage of a young woman. As I am about to take the car in for the 6th time, to fix something that they told me was fixed, I feel the need to tell people that this dealership has not been anything that they promised, and I will not be purchasing anything from them ever again.