Tom Wood Volkswagen

(4.7) 5.0 62 Reviews

4545 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240

Tom Wood Volkswagen

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Stephan Pavicic sold me an EOS without any pressure! Stephan was very professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. He responded to all my questions promptly and the entire process was unbelievably smooth. For the first time in my life, I actually enjoyed my time with an auto salesman! Thank you Stephan - love my convertible! ps - Tom Wood's service department is a great bonus when you buy one of their cars - free car washes, fluid fills, very reasonably priced oil changes - talk about customer service like you don't often experience: A+

May 29, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing, Cheryl! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Stephan, and we appreciate the kind words about our Service Department!

Gary Waldron was very helpful.

by from Carme, IN |

Gary Waldron was very helpful in my decision to buy a certified pre-owned 2013 Beetle Convertible. I am new to the VW family and Gary was very helpful and knowledgeable in answering all of my questions. While looking at the car on the lot Gary noticed one of the headlights was not properly set and he brought it to my attention and had it fixed. Being a pre-owned car there were some other small cosmetic items that needed attention and Gary and the rest of the Tom Wood Staff were very quick to fix the items. The car has 24,600 miles on it but it is very clean and I feel like I am driving a brand new 2016 Beetle but I saved the depreciation that all new cars experience in the first couple years of being on the road. I am looking forward to stopping into the dealership for a free car wash every so often and saying hi to Gary. Thanks Gary for making my car buying experience an enjoyable one!

Lease Buy Out Experience

by from Brownsburg, IN |

The rep that I worked with, Gary, was extremely knowledgeable, able to answer each question I had about my lease buy out and walk through the expectations and process. He was professional, personable, and efficient while speaking on the phone to ensure the use of my was efficient.

Tom Wood Volkswagen -Technical Service- Gene Horne

by from Carmel, IN |

The service consisted on a 40k inspection plus tire replacement. I scheduled my appointment online. The service was excellent, same day and expedite process.The shuttle service with Gene Horne was fantastic. I am definitively delighted with VW service.

LOOKING 4 A VW??? SEE TOM WOOD'S JAMES KENJORSKI

by from Carmel, IN |

You must visit Tom Wood on 96th st. and ask for James Kenjorski for the ULTIMATE BUYING EXPERIENCE! We just bought our son his 1st car and "JK" went ABOVE AND BEYOND to: 1. Find the exact VW that we wanted and delivered to dealership for us in just three days. 2. Help us surprise our son 3. Help me understand the "ins and outs' of the new VW, since the VW has changed since owning MY 1ST CAR (VW BEETLE) in my high school years. 4. Set up time to bring my son and his VW in, to understand ALL THE BENEFITS of owning a VW and purchasing from Tom Wood on 96th St. 5. Follow up with us to ensure that we were happy with our decision of purchasing a VW and if there was anything else he could do. JK gave us a tour and I must say, The service Dept is fascinating and the lobby is very comfortable with a VW store, Large Flat Screen TV, Free WiFi, electrical outlets conveniently placed and they have a "mini - lobby" that offers snacks and very good coffee, if you are simply getting something simple checked or a FREE CAR WASH! Thank you JK for everything!! Driving the VW is a BLAST!! See you in 4 years when our daughter starts driving!

Great Shuttle Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Tom Wood Volkswagen provides shuttle service for when you are having your car serviced. Each time a guy by the name of Gene Horne has driven me to and from the office. He's a very pleasant guy to share my company.

Gene Horne - Courtesy shuttle driver

by from Indianapolis |

I love TOM WOOD Volkswagon dealership on 96th Street. I did not buy my current car here, but I have the service completed here. Wonderful people always happy and informative. Hats off to Denver in the Service Dept. for assisting me with my service choices needed today. GENE HORNE is the coolest driver ever. I love that they offer this shuttle service. It is hard for me to get my car serviced by a dealer at the hours they are open. With this shuttle service, I do not have to take time off work! Keep up the great service.

May 7, 2016

Glad to hear it! Thanks!

Tom Wood Volkswagen Service

by from Fishers, IN |

I have been a loyal customer of Tom Wood Volkswagen for 10 years. I routinely have both of my VWs serviced by them. I have done this because of the excellent work that they do and how well they communicate with me regarding any issues that my cars are experiencing. What puts the icing on the cake, however is Gene, who works for the service department. My office is about a mile away from the dealer and having Gene available, to shuttle me from the dealer to work or vice versa is extremely convenient. Gene is much more than an employee of the dealer, he is an ambassador for his employer and his personable and always friendly attitude make me come back to Tom Wood for any issues my cars will experience. Gene is a true asset to the company!

May 8, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing, Mike. We appreciate it!

Amazing staff and excellent service!

by from Westfield, IN |

I really like this place and have recommended to many of my friends and colleagues. Exceptional staff (thank you Jon Dwyer & team!), great service from start to finish, and prices that can't be beat. I dropped off my '03 Jetta for a routine oil change this morning. When the service was complete I had their shuttle pick me up at the office and take me in to get my car. I had a great conversation on the ride into the shop with Gene Horne, the shuttle driver. Gene is such a great guy! Always uplifting and just a pleasure to speak with. Thank you again for yet another great experience!

May 8, 2016

Thank you, Timothy!

Service and facility

by from Anderson, IN |

We bought our Volkswagen at Tom Wood a few years ago and it was an extremely easy and pleasant experience... Service is my subject and one person in particular...My appointments have been met promptly and whatever was needed, done in a timely fashion...Whether routine maintenance, repairs or recall....The facility is very clean and the waiting area is comfortable and pleasant...And there is one man who seems to be everywhere and as friendly and helpful as can be...His name is Damon and I can't help but wonder if he ever has a bad day...If so, I have never seen it...A special thanks to Damon for always being helpful or just there...It makes me feel that I have a friend, in high places, if needed... This is a great place to do business...Keep it up, Tom Wood...

March 26, 2016

Thanks so much for sharing! We appreciate the kind words.