Tom Wood Volkswagen

4545 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240

Tom Wood Volkswagen

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Stephan Pavicic sold me an EOS without any pressure! Stephan was very professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. He responded to all my questions promptly and the entire process was unbelievably smooth. For the first time in my life, I actually enjoyed my time with an auto salesman! Thank you Stephan - love my convertible! ps - Tom Wood's service department is a great bonus when you buy one of their cars - free car washes, fluid fills, very reasonably priced oil changes - talk about customer service like you don't often experience: A+

May 29, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing, Cheryl! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Stephan, and we appreciate the kind words about our Service Department!

Gene Horne - Courtesy shuttle driver

by from Indianapolis |

I love TOM WOOD Volkswagon dealership on 96th Street. I did not buy my current car here, but I have the service completed here. Wonderful people always happy and informative. Hats off to Denver in the Service Dept. for assisting me with my service choices needed today. GENE HORNE is the coolest driver ever. I love that they offer this shuttle service. It is hard for me to get my car serviced by a dealer at the hours they are open. With this shuttle service, I do not have to take time off work! Keep up the great service.

Tom Wood Volkswagen Service

by from Fishers, IN |

I have been a loyal customer of Tom Wood Volkswagen for 10 years. I routinely have both of my VWs serviced by them. I have done this because of the excellent work that they do and how well they communicate with me regarding any issues that my cars are experiencing. What puts the icing on the cake, however is Gene, who works for the service department. My office is about a mile away from the dealer and having Gene available, to shuttle me from the dealer to work or vice versa is extremely convenient. Gene is much more than an employee of the dealer, he is an ambassador for his employer and his personable and always friendly attitude make me come back to Tom Wood for any issues my cars will experience. Gene is a true asset to the company!

Amazing staff and excellent service!

by from Westfield, IN |

I really like this place and have recommended to many of my friends and colleagues. Exceptional staff (thank you Jon Dwyer & team!), great service from start to finish, and prices that can't be beat. I dropped off my '03 Jetta for a routine oil change this morning. When the service was complete I had their shuttle pick me up at the office and take me in to get my car. I had a great conversation on the ride into the shop with Gene Horne, the shuttle driver. Gene is such a great guy! Always uplifting and just a pleasure to speak with. Thank you again for yet another great experience!

Service and facility

by from Anderson, IN |

We bought our Volkswagen at Tom Wood a few years ago and it was an extremely easy and pleasant experience... Service is my subject and one person in particular...My appointments have been met promptly and whatever was needed, done in a timely fashion...Whether routine maintenance, repairs or recall....The facility is very clean and the waiting area is comfortable and pleasant...And there is one man who seems to be everywhere and as friendly and helpful as can be...His name is Damon and I can't help but wonder if he ever has a bad day...If so, I have never seen it...A special thanks to Damon for always being helpful or just there...It makes me feel that I have a friend, in high places, if needed... This is a great place to do business...Keep it up, Tom Wood...

March 26, 2016

Thanks so much for sharing! We appreciate the kind words.

Great Service Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Called to schedule a service for my Jetta and had prompt assistance. Bryan answered and gathered all the information and actually got me in the same day and helped inform me about the shuttle service. Then I arrived and was helped by Jack Harrell and he went through exactly what I needed and the cost upfront for the service (including tax), then arranged for the shuttle to take me to work. The shuttle driver Gene Horne was friendly and helpful, I appreciate the overall teamwork here and definitely would recommend it to anyone in the area.

December 12, 2015

We appreciate your recommendation, Isaiah! We're so glad our team was able to make your service experience so enjoyable.

Friendly professional service

by from Carmel IN |

Thank you Mr Gene Horne for driving me home and coming back to pick me up. Mr.Horne is friendly, professional, and a person of excellence. Sincerely, Kellie

November 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Kellie! We're very lucky to have Gene on our team!

Good service

by from Bloomington,IN |

Gene Horne is a very nice driver. He took me to the place for foods when my car was doing a service. He also picked me up when we finish. Nice service Tom wood Volkswagen !

October 9, 2015

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're very lucky to have Gene on our team.

Great service!! And awesome new facility

by from Indianapolis IN |

Great place to buy a volkswagen as well as get it serviced. New building and great wait areas. Very prompt shuttle service is also provided as well - thanks for the ride, gene horne!

September 12, 2015

We appreciate the kind words! Thanks, Junseok!

I <3 my new (to me) VW!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I've been a Tom Wood VW customer for almost 10 years and always received good service, but my awesome experience yesterday made me want to write a quick review too! Following a string of really terrible luck (first my own car was rear-ended & then my rental car was stolen while my claim was being processed), I'd been carless for the better part of 2 weeks. Upon hearing my settlement check was ready for pick up, I called VW to see if they might come pick me up and bring me to the lot to shop. I talked w/ Anya Bass, who'd sold me my previous VW in 2006 & she sent a shuttle for me right away. She also had info and keys waiting for me for all of the cars I'd expressed interest in on the phone...and one I hadn't, which ended up being my perfect car! Anya got me a great deal on the car--even lower than I'd expected once it hit financing, & I was able to go home in my new ride that afternoon. Also, a special shout out to my awesome shuttle driver, Gene Horne, who not only picked me up from home to bring me to the dealership but also took me to get my insurance settlement check, drove me by my bank and waited while I got a cashier's check and took me back to get my car--and made interesting conversation with me the whole time. It's not everyone who can make you feel so comfortable riding around with a stranger! I'll be back for maintenance...AND my free carwashes :)

August 29, 2015