Tom Wood Volkswagen

New 877-237-0921
Used 866-463-2038
Service 866-794-7655

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Tom Wood Volkswagen, and Matt Kennedy, are GREAT!!

by from Fishers, IN |

It has been such a joyful buying experience for us at Tom Wood. They have always provided the best value from the first car we bought there to the fourth car. Matt Kennedy is the best person I have ever bought a car from. He has always come through with the car we needed at the best possible price. I put over 75,00 miles a year on my current Jetta TDI and reliability and safety are very important to me. The Service and Maintenance staffs are awesome and very communicative... you always know what's going on and when and what your next service is - they keep you on the road. We will be buying our fifth car from Matt Kennedy and Tom Wood in December - we wouldn't have it any other way.

Great Customer Service, Quick Repairs

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had a wonderful experience with Bruce when I bought a car. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about everything. He made sure I was comfortable in my decision and didn't pressure me to make any fast decisions. All of the other salesman there were also just as friendly and made sure I was taken care of. They worked very well with me in trading in my old car for my new one and I didn't feel as though I was being ripped off. I also had a great experience with the service department. I was in a bind and needed quick work done while also having to get to work and they were very accommodating in making sure I was taken care of! They even offered to shuttle me to and from work while they fixed my car. I was very pleased with all of the services I have received from Volkswagen and their relocation and vamped up remodeling is much more appealing to the eye! I highly recommend them to anybody.