Rochester Toyota

New 877-259-5014
Used 877-222-1379
Service 877-766-8479

Experience the Difference

What a fantastic experience at Rochester Toyota!

by from Rochester, MN |

Ben Groth, Mike Enke and everyone at Rochester Toyota was incredibly helpful to us in choosing another car. They were extremely accommodating of our needs and made our experience a really pleasant one. Why would you shop anywhere else? Go see Ben at Rochester Toyota!

Incredible experience working with Stewart H.

by from Rochester, MN |

My son recently landed a job in CA, and had a short time to find and purchase a reliable vehicle. We checked out several dealerships in Rochester / Twin Cities, and ended up talking to Stew H. at Rochester Toyota. Stew was extremely helpful, professional, courteous, not pushy, and has a very good people sense... he worked with us very well. I have bought 8 vehicles, previously, and my experience working with stew was head and shoulders above the rest. He worked with us and the mechanics to make sure that all of our reliability concerns were addressed, was courteous, punctual, responsive, and got the transaction done quickly and efficiently. Like many, I have a disdain for purchasing used vehicles, and all that goes with it? the slick salesman, the pressure, etc. Stew was none of that? is extremely professional and it was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. On top of that.. the price was below blue book, and it's a Toyota. Can I rate "6" stars??

September 3, 2015

Dave and Ben thank you for coming in to work with Stu. We'll pass your kind words along to him.

Great Experience

by from Rochester |

I leased a new Camry a couple weeks ago and had a really nice experience with Rochester Toyota. They were sensitive to what I was looking for and didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. I'm very happy with the new car and with the buying experience.

August 29, 2015

Thanks, Cori. We appreciate the kind review. Stop by anytime for anything!

Well done!

by from Rochester MN |

Thank you Arlynn for making my first ever vehicle purchase an absolute breeze!

August 29, 2015

Thanks, Sean. We're glad to hear it was a breeze! That's how it should be!!

Great sales consultant

by from Byron, MN |

I had a very good experience buying a new Sienna minivan for Rochester Toyota. This experience was primarily due to Timothy Vanhousen, the Sales Consultant that I worked with. Tim was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. What I really liked was that he was not "pushy" . He listened very well and let my wife and I "drive" the conversation. I wish that more auto sales consultants were like Tim.

August 29, 2015

Thanks, Mike! We appreciate the kind review and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience!

Great customer service skills

by from Rochester,MN |

I would like to personally take time to thank Todd Lange: Fixed Operations Manager because of the excellent customer service skills that he possesses . One time I was trying to get a new tire replaced on my car by taking advantage of the "confidence plus" care plan that I purchased with my 2013 Toyota highlander. It took several times to have one of the service advisors to help me with getting a replacement tire. The advisor kept maintaining to me that I was going to be responsible for paying for the tire despite having the confidence plus.When I requested to talk to the manager, Todd took time to listen to me and addressed my concerns professionally. On another occasion I wasn't satisfied with the services that were done on my car. Again, Todd sensed my frustration while I was talking to one of the service advisors. Todd stepped out of his office and once again handled the situation very professionally. He ordered my car to be re-done for the second time and this time I was very satisfied with the work! Todd has always been very friendly to my little boy who's four years old. The few times I go to the dealer I take my son along with me. My son has gotten a few toy cars from Todd who never misses to inquire how my son is doing especially when he doesn't see him with me. keep up with the good work Todd!

August 29, 2015

Thanks, Lydiah! We'll pass your kind words on to Todd! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

First time buyer, fantastic experience!

by from Rochester, MN |

I was initially going in to take my Highlander in to get it serviced. Came out a few days later with a new Corolla! Their salesman Stuart Higano did an EXCELLENT job in assisting me in my purchase! He helped me pick the right car for my lifestyle. This was my first time purchasing from a dealership and I'm so pleased to say how well it went. Can't wait to go back for my future vehicle purchases! Thank you again Stuart and Rochester Toyota and Scion!

August 29, 2015

Thanks for the kind review, Madeline! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience. Stop by anytime for anything!

A wonderful experience

by from Owatonna, MN 55060 |

Tim Van Hausen was the young gentleman we dealt with at Rochester Toyota. Our car had been totaled in a car accident. We hadn't planned on getting a new car at this time, but because of the accident we were forced to. Tim was wonderful to work with. He was not pushy. He let us take as much time looking at different models as we needed. In 36 years of marriage, this is only the second new vehicle we have purchased, so we were really out of the loop when it came to all the new technology. Tim was patient, and took time to explain things so we could understand. He even came in on his day off to make sure all our questions were answered before we took our new 2015 Rav4 home. It was nice to work with a knowledgeable, sincere sales person. Thanks again Tim!

August 29, 2015

Thanks, Norm and Laurie. We're glad to hear that you got to Experience the Difference! Enjoy that new Rav4!

Great Customer service and informative experience!

by from Rochester, MN |

I was very hesitant buying our first minivan. I wondered in and was immediately helped. Bill Durdahl listened to my needs and helped me find the perfect color, passenger size and safety features I was looking for in a vehicle. The process was seamless and efficient. We were able to communicate via email to narrow options that my family needed as well. Thanks for making this a good buying experience!

August 29, 2015

Thanks for the kind review, Dawn. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Great Experience!

by from Kellogg, MN |

We went car shopping and decided to go to Toyota, never been there before. We started looking at cars, when a salesman name Troy came and asked if we needed any help. He was not pushing, we told him what we were looking for and he let us test drive a Hylander. We loved how it drove, but we still wanted to think on it. Troy understood and gave me his card, I stopped in two more times. Every time he was very professional and helpful. The day we bought it we had fabulous help. All around we had a great experience with Toyota. Thanks:)

August 29, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Enjoy your new vehicle and feel free to stop by anytime for anything!

A great overall experience

by from Albert Lea, MN |

Once in awhile you run into a business that really understands what it means to connect with a customer. Rochester Toyota gets it, pure and simple. It is about respect, kindness and thoughtfulness and not endless platitudes. Today, we drove from Albert Lea to install some additional amenities in our Prius. My wife had several appointments at Mayo Clinic. Both drivers were out so they quickly adjusted, found a third driver who drove our car and dropped us off at the Ghonda building. We made our appointment just in time. The woman who arranged it was pleased she could help, it was obvious. She wanted to do her very best for us. Mike Berletic, our sales person, really gave us space to explore the 2015 Prius which we ended up purchasing about a week ago. He answered all of our questions and had a great sense of humor. He obviously loved what he was doing. He gave us a tour so we knew how to get our car serviced and introduced us to some technicians; he was very thorough. Thanks Mike for your efforts. It was an enjoyable experience and we love the Prius and the amazing technology behind it.

August 29, 2015

Thanks, Joel! Glad to hear that you Experienced The Difference! Enjoy your Prius!