Rochester Toyota

New 877-259-5014
Used 877-222-1379
Service 877-766-8479

Experience the Difference

What a fantastic experience at Rochester Toyota!

by from Rochester, MN |

Ben Groth, Mike Enke and everyone at Rochester Toyota was incredibly helpful to us in choosing another car. They were extremely accommodating of our needs and made our experience a really pleasant one. Why would you shop anywhere else? Go see Ben at Rochester Toyota!

Great service from Sales Rep, Troy Hoffman

by from Rochester,MN |

We just purchased a 2015 Highlander from Rochester Toyota and the entire sales process was outstanding. Troy Hoffman was our Sales Rep and we cannot be more pleased with the entire experience from learning about the car models and features to a stress free price negotiation to expert training and final delivery. Thanks for helping us purchase a fine automobile.

Service with an extra touch

by from austin |

The service I received at Toyota was top rate. The staff is skilled and compassionate. Angel gave me personal service with an extra touch. I would definitely buy another car from them. Thank you so much to all who worked on my car. Forever grateful.

Best car buying experience we've ever had.

by from Pine Island, MN |

Great service, friendly, NOT pushy to sell you the car THEY want you to buy. Loved the lowest price on cars, didn't have to negotiate and all that bullsh*t. Usually my motto is if you bought a car and the dealership isn't mad at you then you didn't get a good price on the car. I would for sure go back to rochester toyota.

by from Rochester, MN |

I've had the chance to work Vang, who recently helped me trade-in my car for a brand new 2015 Rav4. I'm in awe of how nice Vang was. He truly cares and listens to you. I didn't feel pressure to purchase anything I didn't want. In that sense, it made my car buying adventure at Rochester Toyota a comfortable experience. If you are in need of car new ride. I would recommend Rochester Toyota anyday. Thank you for your help and happy holidays!

Sam Grosso is fantastic to work with

by from Rochester, MN |

We have worked with Sam on three separate occasions and he is always incredibly helpful and attentive to our needs. Sam will work hard to find you the very best deal no matter what. He is not paid on commission like other places so you know you will not be taken. Sam treats you in a friendly manner while giving you the respect and fairness you expect from others. I strongly recommend Rochester Toyota as your place to shop for your next vehicle.

Great Customer Service

by from Dover MN |

I have purchased several cars from Rochester Motor Cars over the years! My family has trusted the sales and service department for all of our vehicles. When I am in need of a car I will only go to Rochester Motor Cars to find the best deal!

George Czapiewski was very friendly and helpful .

by from Rochester, MN |

George Czapiewski helped me to find a car of our daughter's choice "Toyota Camry" which she is going to drive after 10 years. He even answered my telephone call on Sunday on his mobile telephone when I have a question regarding our new Camry. He was very friendly, helpful and has a very good knowledge of vehicles. He also welcomed us to call him when we have any questions later on. He came to pick me up when my taxi cab failed to show up on the day of picking up our new Camry. My daughter also asks about him.

Ravin' about my Rav4

by from Rochester, MN |

My experience with Rochester Toyota was top rate. I visited the dealership on a cold rainy day and was greeted with a smile and an offer of hot coffee. I sat down with my sales rep. and discussed what I was looking for. He asked me what I liked about my car (Toyota Corolla) and what I was looking for in a new car. I explained that I loved my car, but needed both more room for my grandchildren and better clearance for those snowy unplowed roads in my neighborhood. He asked me how much I was intending to spend and we discussed my trade-in and my budget. We agreed that a used RAV4 would be a good choice for me. He showed me just the vehicles we had discussed, test drove my top choice and purchased the vehicle that same afternoon. The buying process, including my trade-in, was transparent and fair. Paperwork was taken care of promptly while I sat in the reception area. My experience was very pleasant. The professionals I dealt with were just that... professionals. They were kind, considerate and friendly. I can honestly say that I felt NO PRESSURE, at any point of the buying process. What a nice change of pace. I will surely return for my next purchase!

October 24, 2014

Thanks, Laura. We appreciate the kind review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. Stop by anytime for anything.

Great Service!

by from Orchard, Iowa |

We had issues with our 2007 Toyota Camry. We had 180,000 miles on our great car and it was costing us more than we wanted to spend on a used vehicle. The service department was upfront and talked with my husband over the phone to make sure he understood the needs. It was time for us to look again for a car. I was introduced to Tony and he was as pleasant and up front with all my questions. I found a 2014.5 Camry XLE that I like. Tony spent time with explaining all the good things about buying this car. We needed a good mileage car for all the miles we put on in a year. Tony was respectful and considerate with my decision to take some time looking for a different car. My husband and I were back in 2 days after researching other vehicles. Tony was honest and considerate explaining the process. We will deal with Tony again when the time comes. We love our new Camry.

October 24, 2014

Jill, thanks so much for the kind review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Tony. He's a great guy. Stop by anytime for anything. Enjoy your Camry.

What a Fantastic Experience

by from Cresco IA |

Wow.......just a terrific experience at Rochester Toyota. I had spent the day looking to buy a new crossover in Rochester two weeks ago and thought I had my mind made up; that is until I found myself at Rochester Toyota. It was there that I met Shawn Mahon; told him my needs and him matching me up to the Rav4 that was exactly what I had wanted. During the test drive of the vehicle Shawn answered all of my questions without hesitation and it was obvious he knew the vehicle from top to bottom. He supported me during the negotiation process and was beyond attentive throughout. Checking to see if I needed anything at every step of the way. The facility itself ran seemingly effortlessly and was an orchestrated flow of buyers, salesmen, finance people and the GM. If you are looking for a Toyota or even if you aren't you will want to make Rochester Toyota one of your "must stops."

October 17, 2014

So happy to hear about your terrific experience! Thanks for the kind review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.