Rochester Toyota

New 877-259-5014
Used 877-222-1379
Service 877-766-8479

Experience the Difference

What a fantastic experience at Rochester Toyota!

by from Rochester, MN |

Ben Groth, Mike Enke and everyone at Rochester Toyota was incredibly helpful to us in choosing another car. They were extremely accommodating of our needs and made our experience a really pleasant one. Why would you shop anywhere else? Go see Ben at Rochester Toyota!

100% satisfied with Jandra and Rochester Toyota!

by from East Grand Forks, Mn |

My correspondence started via email with Jandra. From the very beginning she was able to answer all of my questions quickly but without pressure. That is something that I found very appealing. I live over 400 miles from Rochester Toyota so getting this information prior to my arrival was important to me. From this point on things only got better. Jandra greeted me by name with a handshake as I walked in. She was pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. I was impressed at what she knew about the Sienna. Everything to the mechanics to the radio functions. After making the decision to start the purchase the Sienna she also got me in contact with the individual who took this vehicle in on trade. That is the first time I've had anyone do this. It was good to get feedback from him on the previous owners of my new vehicle. Once it came time to complete finance paperwork Jandra introduced me to Nyle. He was also a gem to work with. There was no pressure to add additional warranties. I did not wish to make that purchase and my choice was respected. My only complaint is I won?t be in the market anytime soon to buy another vehicle. When the time does come I will make the 400 mile trip back to Rochester ford and I will be thrilled to work with Jandra again.

Stress free!

by from Rochester |

We found a great used Camry and the buying experience was strees free. Finance found a great loan price and the car is great!

May 17, 2015

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Stop by anytime for anything.

Great experience

by from Rochester, MN |

We just had a great experience purchasing our new 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited platinum. Our sales associate Randall was very helpful every step of the way. He made a stressful experience of buying a car so much easier.

May 17, 2015

We'll pass your kind words on to Randall! Glad to hear you enjoyed working with him!

Awesome service from Bill Durdahl

by from Rochester, MN |

Bill Durdahl is great to work with. He is very easy to talk to, very friendly and very respectful. He presented us with all the options and let us make a decisions without any pressure. We loved that about him. The Toyota dealership is great, they take care good care of their customers.

May 17, 2015

Thanks, Foster Family. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Stop by anytime for anything!

A great experience.

by from Hager City , WI |

We are very pleased with our Toyota experience. George was great to work with. Nyle did a great job helping us with the financing. We love our new Hybrid Camry.

May 17, 2015

Thanks, Bill and LaVonne! Hope you're loving that car!

Senior citizen still pinching myself !!

by from Rochester, Mn. |

I needed to replace my car, but I knew I couldn't qualify for a loan on a car that I would love and be proud of. My friend insisted that I go see Channon Miner. So, I went just to confirm my belief and to pacify my friend. To my amazement, Channon and Chris found a beautiful blue Toyota Camry with low miles and payments I could easily afford. I drove my new car home that same day and I haven't stopped smiling yet !! I tell everyone I know about how I was treated with respect and no pushiness.

May 17, 2015

Thanks for the kind review, Patricia! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience!

Travis Burt

by from St. Charles, MN |

Thank you Travis for your great service and patience explaining all of my options. I love my new Corolla!!

May 17, 2015

Thanks for the kind review! Feel free to stop by to see us anytime for anything!

Wonderful Experience

by from Spring Valley MN |

I get so much anxiety buying a new car, so much that I drove my last car for 8 years because I didn't want to buy a different one. Sam Grosso made it so easy and enjoyable that honestly I felt no anxiety. Nyle in financing, beat the rates I got from a different bank prior to coming in there and he was a pleasure to work with. Overall the experience from start to finish was the best I have ever had and I will definitely continue to go back and will recommend them to everybody I know. I just can't say enough good things about them to get people to understand how fantastic they are to work with!!!

Great Experience with Vang Yang

by from Rochester MN |

I had the most wonderful time buying a new Camry from Toyota. Vang was absolutely a joy to work with, He was so knowledgeably and patient with all of my questions and concerns. I even went back to Toyota after I bought my Camry with a few more questions.He sat in the car with me and explained how to operate every thing, I have not had a new Camry in thirteen years.Everything is so different now.I was learning something for the first time.This is my fifth Toyota.I would never go anywhere else. The service is fantastic and so are the people who work there. Thank you so much Vang and everyone who was involved.

Positive experience - strong customer service

by from Rochester MN |

Customer focused! We had a tough start - but George stuck with us after months of communications and interactions. So far - we love the Highlander. George accepted our feedback and provided outstanding customer service - he listened. Nyle made the finance piece very painless. Plus - they both have a sense of humor! We will likely be purchasing at Rochester Toyota again and I will refer others.