Rochester Toyota

New 877-259-5014
Used 877-222-1379
Service 877-766-8479

Experience the Difference

What a fantastic experience at Rochester Toyota!

by from Rochester, MN |

Ben Groth, Mike Enke and everyone at Rochester Toyota was incredibly helpful to us in choosing another car. They were extremely accommodating of our needs and made our experience a really pleasant one. Why would you shop anywhere else? Go see Ben at Rochester Toyota!

mark arnold

by from nerstrand mn |

Julie and I had a great experience with Rochester Toyota. Justin Ngop though a new associate, was relaxed and knowledgeable, and answered most questions related to the automobile. Jeff helped with the financing and demonstrated a complete understanding of his work and offered personal suggestions to our questions. Our experience was positive, your team is enthusiastic, and we are excited about our new vehicle. We are optimistic that our expectations will be realized with this purchase. Thanks to all.

Thanks Toyota

by from Rochester,MN |

Troy Hoffman is an excellent example of taking great care of a customer. The first time we visited Toyota, we were looking for a used vehicle but weren't sure whether we wanted a car or SUV. He was very helpful and spent time with us driving potential purchases. Didn't find what we wanted then but on a return visit we purchased exactly what we wanted & it was painless. He has been most helpful finding all the information about that vehicle for my husband the mechanic. Thanks for your help Troy.

July 1, 2014

Thank you, Sue! We appreciate your kind review. We'll share your comments with Troy. Enjoy your summer!

Great purchasing experience

by from Rochester, MN |

Purchased a 2014 Toyota 4Runner from Mike Berletic at Rochester Toyota. Mike was very thorough and patient and explained things so well.

July 1, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We'll pass your kind words on to Mike! Enjoy your 4Runner. Stop by anytime for anything!

I LOVE MY COROLLA!!

by from Stewartville, MN |

I worked with Bill Durdahl last week and he helped me purchase my new Toyota Corolla! Bill was awesome to work with! He was very helpful and super easy to work with. He made the process painless and quick! I had several questions and I felt like I was bugging him, but he got back to me right away with my calls, e-mails and texts. Thanks again, Bill! I love my new car and I truly appreciate the great service I got at Rochester Toyota. This is my second purchase at your store and I doubt I will go anywhere else. Teri

June 2, 2014

Don't ever feel like you're bugging us. We're here to help! If you ever have any other questions feel free to stop in. Thank you for the nice review. Enjoy your new car!!

Even the "Newbee" Staff is Great - Thanks Joe G

by from Rochester, MN |

Joe Gorka is an excellent example of the type of people that you can expect to work with at Rochester Toyota. Joe has only been at the Dealership for three months but did a tremendous job. He didn't know all the answers...but then who does? He did a great job of asking the other experienced staff for the correct answer. He didn't try to "wing-it" which speaks very highly of his integrity. The rest of the staff that we worked with were equally willing to ensure we were treated with the utmost respect. Customer service really is #1 with these folks. They did not have the specific Venza on the lot that we wanted. Within 24 hours they found one that met everything on our wish list. Pricing was the best in the area by nearly a $1000. Rochester Toyota's Lowest Price Guarantee was a treat for me. I hate price negotiations!!! I never feel like I get the lowest possible price. With their Lowest Price Guarantee, you know the price they give you is their lowest possible price. I could not find a lower price than Rochester Toyota. Staff, customer service, and price were all 5 star for me. Thanks Rochester Toyota for a great experience.

June 2, 2014

Thanks so much! Your kind words mean a lot to us. Glad to hear that you "Experienced The Rochester Motor Cars Difference!" Stop back in anytime for anything!

I felt very 'cared' for..not just another customer

by from Rochester, MN |

I just want to thank everyone who helped me lease my new Corolla. It was a unique experience where everyone worked together to try to get me the most car but within my budget. I have never felt that at a car dealership before!

May 8, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words. Feel free to stop in anytime. Enjoy your new car!

Not like any Car Dealer I've ever dealt with.

by from Manly Iowa |

They were very friendly and no high pressure sales... They gave a fair value for our trade and we were in and out of there in less the 3 hrs from test drive to new car. Our sales person George C. was first class all the way! We have a big Toyota dealership very close to us and they were 1000s of dollars higher on the same cars...

May 5, 2014

Thanks for the kind review, Steve! We'll pass your nice words on to George. Have a great day and enjoy your new vehicle. (Follow us on facebook and twitter for service specials and fun contests- facebook.com/rochestertoyotascion twitter.com/rochmntoyota)

Thank you.Mr Ness

by from Rochester Minnesota |

Thank you for your great help on this vehicle deal

May 2, 2014

You're welcome, Leroy. Thank You for allowing us to serve you.

Friendly and efficient, seamless purchase

by from Rochester, MN |

Was referred to Rochester Toyota by a friend. I had a semi-urgent need for a vehicle. Made a few internet inquiries about a vehicle, scheduled a time to test drive and met the sales person (George). The car and George were ready when I arrived. Took a test drive, car was nice and decided to buy. The rest of the staff quickly guided me through the process and within 1 hour everything was set. It was late in the day and they wanted the car to be detailed before I received it. So they delivered the vehicle to my home the next morning! Overall very happy they were able to respond to a quick sale, offer some flexibility and go above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. Give George a call next time you're shopping for a Toyota!

May 2, 2014

Glad to see that George took care of you! He's one of the best. We'll pass your kind words on to him. Have a great weekend!

Fabulous experience at Rochester Toyota with Mike

by from Andover Mn |

Mike and Rochester Toyota made the car buying experience very pleasant. I feel comfortable referring others there. Honest and open about the whole process. Great value too.Barb N

April 30, 2014

Thanks, Barbara! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Feel free to stop in anytime for anything!