Turnersville Kia

2900 Route 42, Sicklerville, NJ 08081

New 888-722-8919
Used 855-344-1865
Service 888-805-9508

Turnersville Kia is #1!!!!

An Excellent Shopping Experience

by from Turnersville, NJ |

I was urged to go to Kia by my two daughters. I went in not really wanting a Kia. I had done no research. Out came our extremely nice and informative sales person Joe Siegle. He changed my mind. He helped us get a very nice deal working within my budget. His manager introduced himself to me and my daughter and was ever so pleasant. He said he would help us any way he could. The dealership was extremely neat and everyone was friendly. I'm going back and buying this Kia. They sold me and now I am Kia Krazy!

very unprofessional

by from alantic city |

Salesman and sales manager very rude. Very unprofessional, came across like you were lucky he was even talking to you.

July 10, 2015

My name is Mike Barse and as the General Sales Manager of Turnersville Kia I hope you can accept my apology on behalf of myself and the staff here. Our mission is 100% customer satisfaction and I would very much appreciate the opportunity to address the issues you experienced during your visit here regardless of whether you're still in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. Please contact me at your earlier convenience, my phone number is (856) 875-5600. Thank you for the opportunity and again sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark Newton/Victory Chevrolet of Charlotte

by from Charlott,NC |

Mark has been outstanding to work with . He sets a standard of how car sales should done. Victory Chevrolet also stands out above all other dealers I have delete with in their service. I have purchased four vehicles from Mark at Victory and have not had any problems . It's more like being part of a family.

Bait and Oh there was a computer problem!

by from Turnersville, NJ |

My husband and I stopped by to see about a Kia, Test drove it, fine, Saleswoman, fine...We settled on a price...great...we agreed on all aspects of the sale, trade-in and the final price?when we were about to put a deposit-some BOSS of the saleswoman walks by and tells us that the computer screen was on the wrong car (our tradein) and now the price is $1000.00 more. He read the wrong screen. We said that we already agreed on a price....he said that this was the new price...We left. Very disappointed. I?m sure it wasn?t his first time using a computer or having more than one customer?s trade in on a screen. Hmmmmm?.how many times a day does this happen?

not a happy camper

by from pinehill nj. |

Really upset with the way my deal was handled,I was a return customer,figured I would be treated better,dont want to go back there for anything,have bought lots of vehicles and went to lots of dealers,this is by far the worst,HIGHLY UNPROFFESIONAL.

Service

by from Williamstown, N.J. |

The tire warning light was on in my 2013 Kia Soul. I called Turnersville Kia at 2:00 PM and asked the service associate who was Autumn Anderson when I could bring my car in for service. She commented, "we should check that out asap; can you bring the car in today?" I was really surprised at this response. Autumn told me I could bring my car to the dealership that day at 3:30 PM. I had dealt with a different Kia dealership before and in my mind I know I would not have been able to take the car in the same day, especially within 2 hours of my call. When I arrived, Autumn immediately said I bet you need your tire warning light checked. She was extremely informative, polite and knowledgeable about this service call. My car was taken back to the service bay almost immediately and the work done and completed within 3/4 of an hour. Everyone I encountered at this dealership was polite and had a smile on their face. I liked this dealership's attitude, customer concern and believe it or not, their enthusiasm. I will return to Turnersville Kia for other services and I will look forward to dealing with them.

BOUGHT 14 NEW CARS AND THIS PLACE WAS THE WORST I

by from BLECKWOOD NJ |

MY CAR (SORRENTO) HAS 1000 MILES ON IT. THE GAS TANK DIDN'T OPEN FROM DAY ONE. i AM TOLD TO CALL THE 800 NUMBER IF I RUN OUT OF GAS AND IT DOESNT OPEN. i SAID I AM NOT PAYING FOR A CAR I CANNOT DRIVE. I WAS TOLD IT DOESN'T EFFECT THEM WHETHER YOU PAY OR NOT. GO TO BURNS. THEY WERE THE BEST

April 11, 2014

Lisa, My name is Mike Burgo and I am the GM of Turnersville Kia. Please call me and let me know what happened. I would like to know ..my cell 856-885-3812

BAD EXPERIENCE

by from Phila, PA |

My daughter went looking for a used car. Sales person was very polite & personable. Took the car for a ride, great car so we thought. I wasn't convinced she should buy and expressed this to sales person. To stay within her budget, she would have to buy without a warranty. I wasn't happy but she bought the car anyway. Within 3 days she had a problem with the brakes, the back window did not work and the back side panel of car was loose. Salesperson said bring car in for detailing since it wasn't done the day she bought it and they would have service check the car. Disaster !! "brakes are metallic and that is the way they sound", never fixed window or back panel. Also removed inspection stickers Cannot understand since we were waiting for registration to come in. That was August 28 or 29th and we are still waiting. She is paying for a car she cannot drive No registration & No inspection and No answer from Kia. NOT HAPPY WITH TURNERSVILLE KIA

April 9, 2014

please call me 856-885-3812 i have no knowledge of this situation ...will try to help you...Mike Burgo GM Turnersville Kia

An AWESOME Shopping Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a 2012 Pre-Owned Certified Ford Focus at Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln in Naperville, IL. The shopping experience was excellent with all the sales staff members from Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln. Especially with all the help I got from Client Schreiber, Sales Manager. He helped with my selection process, pricing and the finance department was great in answering all my questions. It had been 10 years, since I had gone car shopping, and this was so easy and NO HASSLE at all. Which made it such an AWESOME shopping experience I ever had with buying a car. This is the best dealership out there today!!

Super pleasant and Helpful, even though I wasnt ye

by from mantua, nj |

I had only just started looking, wanted to get out and drive some cars so i could refine my search, and was incredibly pleased with the attention and personability I received from Robert. My only regret is that I did not end up finding what I was looking for there. I would have gladly purchased a car there if I had found what I wanted

Very Positive Experience

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Treated honestly and respectfully; made a good deal!