Turnersville Kia

2900 Route 42, Sicklerville, NJ 08081

New 888-722-8919 New 888-722-8919
Used 855-344-1865 Used 855-344-1865
Service 888-805-9508 Service 888-805-9508

Turnersville Kia is #1!!!!

An Excellent Shopping Experience

by from Turnersville, NJ |

I was urged to go to Kia by my two daughters. I went in not really wanting a Kia. I had done no research. Out came our extremely nice and informative sales person Joe Siegle. He changed my mind. He helped us get a very nice deal working within my budget. His manager introduced himself to me and my daughter and was ever so pleasant. He said he would help us any way he could. The dealership was extremely neat and everyone was friendly. I'm going back and buying this Kia. They sold me and now I am Kia Krazy!

fast and no pressure

by from Sewell, NJ |

My 5 year old daughter enjoyed her self with the complimentary hot cocoa. Most importantly Richard Martellio was amazing. I never felt pressured. He went over all of the safety features and he did not waste my time he showed me the Kia soul I wanted and never pressured to buy a new vehicle which I greatly appreciated. Every single person seemed happy to work with me, my husband and always included my 5 year old daughter. I could not say enough good. My experience was the best I ever had in Danny dealership. And in the end they helped me get an awesome deal in the car I wanted. My sales consultant was the best.

awesome

by from Westville |

I had the pleasure of having Brandon as my salesman. Not only was he upfront and honest, he was funny and very outgoing. I got my dream car and I owe it all to him. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. The overall experience was great and I wish there was more salesman like him.. Keep up the awesome job Brandon...

December 13, 2015

Thank you for your amazing review from Brandon and the entire dealership family here at Turnersville Kia.

Great Experience

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

Steven Sheppard was my salesman. This guy was great. He took his time, explained everything in detail to me and most importantly gave me a good deal. He is by far the best car salesman I ever had. In the past I have regretted after purchasing the deal I got. Not this time. I recommend all ladies who are leary of car salesman to give him a call.

December 13, 2015

Thank you for your extremely nice review from Steve Sheppard and the entire dealership family here at Turnersville Kia.

Poor Service Maintenance

by from Turnersville, NJ |

I had several bad experience with the Service department. Long waits for oil changes. (4 hours). Rude service manager.

October 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to personally apologize for your experience in our Service Department. I would like to invite you to call me directly so that we can resolve any issue you have. Thank you Dianne Simonini Customer Care Manager Turnersville Kia (856) 341-1277

My exp. was Very Good, so I say give them a chance

by from Williamstown NJ |

After reading some of these "poor" reviews, I decided I had to give credit where credit was due. I purchased a loaded 2010 Chrysler Town and Country with 40K miles and was happy with the no pressure sales experience, the negotiations went well, and surprisingly I was given full blue book value for my trade-in, and also purchased a Platinum Bumper-2-Bumper 100K mile warranty for about $1500. My interest rate was fair, and the sales manager's tactics & pressure to make the sale is about what you can expect at any dealership. The difference was that I truly believed that both my salesman (now retired) and the sales manager had my best interests in mind. I came there asking for a certain price on a certain vehicle and they delivered - as well as offered me a great deal on the warranty. My point is - any reservations at that point I had were just that nervousness about signing - or (finally) making a decision. The last thing they want you to do is walk off the lot to 'think about it' or to do more 'comparison shopping.' So to be fair to them - they have earned my business and I'm often on their site looking for another deal. There are some real losers on new and used car lots, out for a quick deal, and some car lots have high turn over (real cut throat) competition - who don't care about maintaining a customer relationship - that lasts after-the-sale. So far I've only used my warranty once for a new gps/radio screen, that would have cost a $1K retail, and I appreciate the periodic service reminders. I think the managers at Turnersville Kia strive to please the customers, but just can't control everything, or every situation - and unfortunately so many people are willing to just post bad experiences, which is a disservice to all of us, as it skews our opinion or expectation before giving a business the chance to impress us. Turnersville Kia has impressed me, and I hope to shop there again. Thanks.

October 23, 2015

Thank you Steve for all of your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. We do strive to give our customers 110% here at Turnersville Kia. Our Sales Managers are a great group of Family Men who believe that if we treat our customers like family they will be just that. Part of our growing Family of Kia owners.

very unprofessional

by from alantic city |

Salesman and sales manager very rude. Very unprofessional, came across like you were lucky he was even talking to you.

July 10, 2015

My name is Mike Barse and as the General Sales Manager of Turnersville Kia I hope you can accept my apology on behalf of myself and the staff here. Our mission is 100% customer satisfaction and I would very much appreciate the opportunity to address the issues you experienced during your visit here regardless of whether you're still in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. Please contact me at your earlier convenience, my phone number is (856) 875-5600. Thank you for the opportunity and again sorry for the inconvenience.

Mark Newton/Victory Chevrolet of Charlotte

by from Charlott,NC |

Mark has been outstanding to work with . He sets a standard of how car sales should done. Victory Chevrolet also stands out above all other dealers I have delete with in their service. I have purchased four vehicles from Mark at Victory and have not had any problems . It's more like being part of a family.

December 12, 2015

Thank you for your amazing review from Mark and the entire dealership family here at Turnersville Kia.

Bait and Oh there was a computer problem!

by from Turnersville, NJ |

My husband and I stopped by to see about a Kia, Test drove it, fine, Saleswoman, fine...We settled on a price...great...we agreed on all aspects of the sale, trade-in and the final price?when we were about to put a deposit-some BOSS of the saleswoman walks by and tells us that the computer screen was on the wrong car (our tradein) and now the price is $1000.00 more. He read the wrong screen. We said that we already agreed on a price....he said that this was the new price...We left. Very disappointed. I?m sure it wasn?t his first time using a computer or having more than one customer?s trade in on a screen. Hmmmmm?.how many times a day does this happen?

not a happy camper

by from pinehill nj. |

Really upset with the way my deal was handled,I was a return customer,figured I would be treated better,dont want to go back there for anything,have bought lots of vehicles and went to lots of dealers,this is by far the worst,HIGHLY UNPROFFESIONAL.