8940 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45251

New 877-638-3846
Used 866-457-9207
Service 866-373-7172

Ford Motor Company 2013 Presidents Award Winner for Sales and Service Excellence!

2008 Ford Focus

by from Hamilton OH |

Usually when I email about a car, I get a response that does not answer the question but says come in and see the car. With Northgate Ford, all my email inquiries were answered quickly and accurately. On one question, they even sent me a copy of the sticker for the car which is an '08. Negotiations were pleasant and so was the whole experience.

Horrible service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I had been to every Ford dealership in the Cincinnati area to look for a certain car that Northgate Ford had plently of. Not only was I hardly spoke to, my questions were not answered, and they were all completely rude and inconsiderate. I thought maybe it was just a certain sales person, so I tried another.. still absolutely rude. I would never recommend anything good about this dealership and their rude staff! I instead took my business else where and am very happy with my new car!! Why give a dealership your money when they are not willing to spare time for the customer?

by from Hamilton,Oh |

Our salesman was Jerry. he was very informative, friendly, kind, and made everything as easy as possible. No long waiting periods and always called us right back if we left a voice mail. I would say it was the best experience we've had in purchasing a car.

Don't finance there

by from Englewood, Ohio |

The finance department has to be one of the most unfriendly and rude experiences in my life. First, they overcharged us for the vehicle and it took us almost a month for them to make it right. Second, they make numerous excuses about their incompetent mistakes, and TRY to assure you they're "not that kind of dealership" (yes they are!)! Last, I didn't receive my title before thirty days and I was told it would be fedex to me overnight...didn't get it...imagine that...excuse was their power went out! So thirty one days later, and can't drive my car with expired temporary plates, I'm still waiting on my title. So maybe you don't want to finance with this dealership.

Comfortable Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Friendly, knowledgeable and low pressure sales staff.

Not sure about the quality of pre-owned vehicles

by from Cincinnati |

Vehicle was cosmetically prepped but not mechanically inspected. Found several important flaws in under 30,000 mile vehicle that should not have been missed by "172-point Inspection." Also engine compartment was sprayed down with oily film to make everything look nice and shiny...phoney baloney, this is how "Buy Here - Finance Here" repo lots behave. You don't expect it from a main line dealership.

Selling cars they know have issues

by from cincinnati |

Car wife and I were looking at was nice, good price but needed an alternator. Dealership sold the car 1-2 days later, and no alternator could've been changed over the weekend. Shame, I was ready to buy my wife the car. Looks like all they care about is the sale, no service and certainly no customer service.

Got my Fiat!

by from Clarksville, IN |

Thanks for you help Jason. The only complaint would be they didn't follow up with a courtesy call the week after the sale.

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Easy to navigate the web site to search for vehicles. I've taken my vehicle there in the past for repairs. Excellent and friendly service. They even loan me a loaner when whole my car was being repaired

Ford Mustang 2004

by from Detroit Mi |

I would recomend this dealer to any who are on the market for a new or used vehicle.Iwould go back there again I the need were to arise.

Internet Find

by from Alexandria, Ky |

Found the dealership and a car out on Cars.com. Overall, pleasant experience.