Blake Ford

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1011 Armory Dr, Franklin, VA 23851

Poor service and High prices

by from Franklin,Va |

I have had a Lincoln Navigator serviced here for 3-4 years, had several problems right after being serviced on several occasions. We ended paying another Ford Dealer in another state on two different occasions to fix problems that we had just had repaired by Blake Ford. I also just finished the buying process for a new Ford Expedition, and ended up buying in Richmond due to their internet buying office being $4,000 dollars higher on the the Vehicle I bought from Sheehy. Their internet manager refused to move on the price that I had already researched in Richmond, and assured me the vehicle could not be had for less. I would much rather deal with my local dealer, but will not lose money or have bad service to do it. It would be really nice if I could keep my money local. They have a quality dealership and equipment, just seem to think that they will always get all the local service no matter the price or quality. They kept pushing me on a 2013 used vehicle with 30,000 miles for $2,000 less than I bought the brand new 2014. I already knew the prices at every dealership for 150 miles. They were the highest.

Great Service

by from Portsmouth Va. |

Hi there! Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found a vehicle you were looking for. The lady at the desk as a manager is my aunt. A sweety loving person. I go to Blake Ford when I need service on my vehicles. (The Best Service :D)

Great to do business with!

by from Palmerton, Pa. |

Shopped 3 Mustangs in the Norfolk, Va. area. Blake Ford offered the nicest 2009 Mustang, which is what we were looking for. The car was well prepped, offered at a good value, and all concerns we had were addressed to our satisfaction. Sales rep. Larry, followed up after the sale to make sure that the registration process went without a hitch once we got the car back to our home in Pa.