Southwest Kia Rockwall

1790 E Interstate 30, Rockwall, TX 75087

New 866-906-7269
Used 866-597-0965
Service 866-658-7531

If I can't beat a new car Kia deal in Texas, I'm just gonna give it to you!!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I went in to buy a vehicle and everyone was VERY helpful. I did not feel pressured and our salesman really listened to us, getting the payments down to where we needed them to be. Everyone was quick to offer refreshments. The staff joked with my husband and I most of the day, we felt very comfortable during our time at the dealership. Buying a car can be very stressful but this dealership did everything to make it an enjoyable experience. The only section I marked down was the facilities. I don't know why, but they had beetles everywhere, in the bathroom, outside, on the sales floor. All the same kind of bug. Overall, I am very happy with our visit to this dealership! Although I bought a certified pre owned vehicle, I felt like I was walking away with a brand new car: full tank of gas, car detailed, windows tinted, and 3 months of free Sirius radio. :) Thank you Southwest Kia!

Great Place to purchase a car

by from Rockwall , Tx. |

Nice Sales people . Great Service I would recommend them to anyone looking for great Service .

By Al from Tyler, Texas

by from Tyler Texas |

This Southwest Kia in Rockwall very helpful, felt no pressure from the saleman but little bit pressure from finance man to purchase other products that would make notes higher. But overallgreat. Must give shout out to Sheila Internet person she was great even when i met here nice personality and she was the reason i purchase from them like she told me give me a chance to earn your business. I can tell to I first went to Southwest Kia in Mesquite, Texas never again will i set foot in that building. Dishonest people. Senior Fleet manager to Finance Manager. But Rockwall Kia I would tell anyone to go there. Even my Saleman was great. Thanks Rockwall!!

Trust me drive on by Southwest Kia

by from Terrell Texas |

I saw a car on line ( used) when I got there and drove the car and started making the deal they added a thousand dollars more to the deal for free oil changes.. Really free lol. Had two newer cars to trade in they would not budged from there price of there used car. The finance mgr came to talk to us and I told him he need to lower his price a little. He looked at me and walked away. The worst customer service I have ever had. When he first walked up to me he gave me a look like I could not afford the car.. Never judge a book by its cover. But I do want to say THANK YOU to the finance mgr for treating me so bad. We went two doors down the street to there competitors & bought a new car and paid cash for it . Again don't judge a person on how they look .. Again a big THANK U to Southwest Kia for the worst service I have ever had and to push me to the best service two doors down. Southwest Kia u do need to remember you are still in a small town and you have a lot of small towns around you and I will make sure I will tell them about the wrist service I got from you.. Thanks again for pushing me down the road.

Would Not Recommend - Shady

by from Dallas, TX |

I would not recommend this dealer. Purchased a pre owned Sorento which was listed on the website with 9,900 miles and signed the odometer disclosure at 9,900 miles. Halfway home I realized the odometer actually had 11,400 miles. They asked me to sign a new disclosure at 11,400 miles with no compensation to me. Shady. I would not buy from these people. They do not seem honest to me.

They don't listen

by from Paris Tx |

Told them I wanted to trade my vehicle, what I had to put down and didn't want to drive to Rockwall without having a deal. Told me the deal was good so I drive the 70 miles. Get there and they have ignored my trade and wanted a bigger down payment. Wasted my time, wasted my gas. Wouldn't buy from this dealer.

Review

by from Lewisville Tx |

Not bad. They gave us two pies to help buy us. We had to wait a long time only because 5 other people bought a car at the same time and we were last on the list so they could do better in hiring another financier, but they won't. They did good in trying to bring down the price for the car we were interested in after haggling them.

Free PIE!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Great friendly dealership. Saleperson Was Tony and Mitch was my finance advisor. Great experience no pressure to sign your life away on the dotted line. And when you show up you get a bottle of water and a Pie. No real privacy when talking to saleperson all they have is tables sitting out in the open although the finance office is enclosed. Great cars and great service.

2010 rio

by from rockwall, tx |

salesman was courtesy not pressuring; sales manager the same; responsive to looking for a car that fit our needs