Southwest Kia Rockwall

1790 E Interstate 30, Rockwall, TX 75087

New 866-906-7269 New 866-906-7269
Used 866-597-0965 Used 866-597-0965
Service 866-658-7531 Service 866-658-7531

If I can't beat a new car Kia deal in Texas, I'm just gonna give it to you!!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I went in to buy a vehicle and everyone was VERY helpful. I did not feel pressured and our salesman really listened to us, getting the payments down to where we needed them to be. Everyone was quick to offer refreshments. The staff joked with my husband and I most of the day, we felt very comfortable during our time at the dealership. Buying a car can be very stressful but this dealership did everything to make it an enjoyable experience. The only section I marked down was the facilities. I don't know why, but they had beetles everywhere, in the bathroom, outside, on the sales floor. All the same kind of bug. Overall, I am very happy with our visit to this dealership! Although I bought a certified pre owned vehicle, I felt like I was walking away with a brand new car: full tank of gas, car detailed, windows tinted, and 3 months of free Sirius radio. :) Thank you Southwest Kia!

friendly staff, good service

by from Plano, TX 75074 |

I bought my car here with good price and the car is good with me so far.

Rockwall Kia

by from NRH,TX |

I was looking to purchase a 2014 Mercedes ML 350, so I began the search. I found one at Rockwall Kia so I sent an email to inquire about this one. A 2014 Mercedes with a Asking price of $39k, so I email my interest, I was treated bad from the get go, vague emails, no followup calls I was even pre qualifed to make the purchase, but I guess they like looking at their cars instead of selling them. After several emails ggoing back and forth Shelia the internet rep told me we dont' budge on the internet price! Seriously, not even a dollar, seriously they didn't so I went on and bought from another dealership who wanated to sell cars, make a deal and proviide great custoemr service. I wouldn't contact that dealership even if they were giving away free Kia's, total sham! Worse customer service ever, they like their cars, hell if they sold one they would have to fill the lot with another one which wpould involve dealing with the public.

Great overall experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Two overall good experiences with sales and service. I purchased a used car from them through www.cars.com. Sales: I negotiated a deal completely online with Russell who gave me exactly what I wanted. Kathy finalized the deal in person and it was the quickest easiest car buying experience I've had. She had a new battery installed as she thought it was running down and set up for repair of the right rear door latch that wasn't functioning properly. Service: Garrett and David were superheroes in assisting me with a few final issues on the car at the time of purchase that had caused me to have to return to the dealership several times over the course of a week but all was resolved finally. David even pulled through at the eleventh hour with the complete and free fix for my problem that could've cost me considerably more time and possibly some cash out of pocket. Easily the best dealer service experience I've had. Kudos to them.

from buyer

by from rockwall tx |

I first went in to buy a car at this dealership but got the runaround and left. bought my car in mesquite but do service in rockwall. service has been good except one. They called me and told me it was time for a 30000 mile checkup on my car. they didn't tell me it was going to cost anything. So I took it in and left it and went to pick it up the next day and they said I owed over $500. I was shocked because I thought it was a service they did for free. I had to go thru their financing to pay for it. Not only that but I had just gotten the oil changed and my tires rotated the day before I took it in. they did these again and I had to go back and get the tires rotated again at discount tire. they charged me for those things and didn't call me or tell me what they would be doing. I did not give permission to do them.

you got different trucks with different adds

by from ft.worth texas |

got different trucks for different quaffing words about truck inquiring about says one thing and showing another don't know the right color or same truck how do l shop on line information incorrect about the adds cannot find truck l am looking for no price when advertise they know what they price when l require they price way high or missprint requirely on this truck whats up

Friendly stuff

by from Garland, TX |

Went to see a used car there; contacted dealed by email. They replied very fast, confirming the car is in stock, and even listed cars in same class that were available. Later same day the delaer called, and we set up a test drive time. When I arrived the guy was busy, but someone else took care of me. I did not buy the car, did not like it after the test drive, and they allow me to browse their inventory on one of their computers. No pressure whatsoever, very friendly people. They give their own 5 yr/250K warranty on USED cars - not seen in any other place I visited.

Great Place to purchase a car

by from Rockwall , Tx. |

Nice Sales people . Great Service I would recommend them to anyone looking for great Service .

By Al from Tyler, Texas

by from Tyler Texas |

This Southwest Kia in Rockwall very helpful, felt no pressure from the saleman but little bit pressure from finance man to purchase other products that would make notes higher. But overallgreat. Must give shout out to Sheila Internet person she was great even when i met here nice personality and she was the reason i purchase from them like she told me give me a chance to earn your business. I can tell to I first went to Southwest Kia in Mesquite, Texas never again will i set foot in that building. Dishonest people. Senior Fleet manager to Finance Manager. But Rockwall Kia I would tell anyone to go there. Even my Saleman was great. Thanks Rockwall!!

Trust me drive on by Southwest Kia

by from Terrell Texas |

I saw a car on line ( used) when I got there and drove the car and started making the deal they added a thousand dollars more to the deal for free oil changes.. Really free lol. Had two newer cars to trade in they would not budged from there price of there used car. The finance mgr came to talk to us and I told him he need to lower his price a little. He looked at me and walked away. The worst customer service I have ever had. When he first walked up to me he gave me a look like I could not afford the car.. Never judge a book by its cover. But I do want to say THANK YOU to the finance mgr for treating me so bad. We went two doors down the street to there competitors & bought a new car and paid cash for it . Again don't judge a person on how they look .. Again a big THANK U to Southwest Kia for the worst service I have ever had and to push me to the best service two doors down. Southwest Kia u do need to remember you are still in a small town and you have a lot of small towns around you and I will make sure I will tell them about the wrist service I got from you.. Thanks again for pushing me down the road.