Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd, Centereach, NY 11720

New 888-703-1558
Used 888-602-3305
Service 866-812-7391

Long Island Hyundai Shoppers. Welcome to Mid Island Hyundai.

An Unusually Good Customer Service Experience

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

I would like to take this opportunity to praise Sam Greene, John Clemente and Mid Island Hyundai for the way they assisted me throughout the process of my recent auto purchase. While I cannot speak for anyone but myself, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the overall experience. Generally speaking, the very thought of having to deal with an auto salesman brings to mind a cat & mouse game of negotiation with a seasoned professional, where they hold all the cards. In the past I have regarded the car buying process as a real chore that I could easily do without, much less look forward to. That being said, Sam took the time to really listen to me and to consider my particular requirements .... without the high pressure sales tactics. He and John Clemente (Pre Owned Sales Manager) really put in the effort to put me into a car with terms that I am very happy with. I would add that equally important to me and my peace of mind, was the way Sam handled my request to have the car undergo and pass a complete pre-purchase inspection by my mechanic. As the car was pre-owned with just over 100k miles on it, I wanted that extra comfort level as a condition of finalizing the sale. Sam offered no objections and was more than happy to comply. Due to prior commitments that I had already made for the balance of that day, Sam took on the responsibility of coordinating this inspection with my mechanic directly. This included personally driving the car to and from his shop and updating me on the phone of it's progress. All of this taking place with no effort on my part. It was Sam's initiative and extra effort that enabled me to wrap up the sale later on that evening without the need for me to postpone picking up the car to a later date. This to me is an example of real customer service. In closing, both Sam and John made me a very satisfied customer who would happily recommend them and Mid Island Hyundai to anyone I know looking for a new/used vehicle. I would have absolutely no hesitation working with them again on any future purchases.

Exceptional customer service

by from Holtsville |

I traded a 2011 Sonata in to lease a 2015 turbo charged Sonata from Rick the salesperson at Mid Island Hyundai. The car is beautiful to say the least and drives great! Rick is really a nice gentlemen and I would recommend him to anyone considering a new car. There was a discrepancy with the amount of money I was supposed to be receiving(a check) for the difference of my trade in and the loan payoff. I was unable to solve this problem with one of the managers at Mid Island Hyundai which was extremely frustrating and was dragged out for too long. As soon as I spoke with Lekwa Nnate he requested that I come in to see him and that he would "take care of me." The next day, I met with Lekwa who was exceptionally nice and went above and beyond what I would have expected someone to do. He made sure to resolve this issue immediately. I am very thankful Hyundai has people working for them like Rick and Lekwa.

Jason Cantone & Mid Island Hyundai are PHENOMENAL!

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

After researching several cars, my wife and I had narrowed down our selections... We visited a handful of dealerships BUT were absolutely "floored" after stopping in at Mid Island and meeting with Jason Cantone!!! Mid Island Hyundai is VERY LUCKY to have him!!! The whole experience, from start to finish, really was like saving the "Best for Last!" We feel blessed to have met / worked with Jason Cantone -AND- would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to buy or lease a new vehicle!!! To anyone reading this review, you definitely must make Mid Island Hyundai your last stop and Jason Cantone your preferred salesman! He is ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!! (We made sure to take a few of his business cards and will go out of our way to recommend him to anyone and everyone...) He treated us like family; Jason's demeanor REALLY put us at ease. His overall knowledge, professionalism, calm demeanor, warmth and caring really exudes a quiet confidence and shall I say "something" that many others lack... He did not act like your typical car salesman which is why we were so drawn to him... We just can't speak highly enough of him and of our experience there... We got a great car and a great deal!

Very happy I gave them a second chance

by from Middle Island NY |

I first leased a Elantra with my daughter a couple of months ago. I didn't feel like the deal went as smooth as I would of liked it to go. Because I don't like giving bad ratings I did not rate them at all. I was contacted by Kelly as well as Josiah Behlen the General Manager, to see what could of been done that would of let my experience with them be better. I'm glad I gave them a second chance and just purchased a new Sonata Limited. They really stepped up to the plate and made the deal as pleasant as any car purchase can go. From Kelly, to Troy along with the help of Joseph and Mitch they all made me feel that they were happy to have my business and made the deal that I felt was fair for all parties involved. I ran into a couple of service issues that were relatively minor and was blessed to meet Kevin Hom the new service manager, and he handled all issues better than any service manager for any car I ever owned. Thumbs up

Excellent experience

by from East Northport, NY |

I did not know that I would driving out in my new tucson that day. Peter was extremely helpful finding the right car to fit my driving needs. Brandon, Peter, and Chris eased my fears of structuring a good deal and made it work for my budget. Peter made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel pressured! Peter and Branden made my first time car buying experience really awesome. I am grateful for their assistance and patience through the process.

Excellent Experience

by from East Northport, NY |

I did not know that I would driving out in my new tucson that day. Peter was extremely helpful finding the right car to fit my driving needs. Brandon, Peter, and Chris eased my fears of structuring a good deal and made it work for my budget. Peter made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel pressured! Thank you Peter and Branden for making my first car buying experience such a great one! Highly Recommend Mid island Hyundai

Great Experience!

Great Service Chris Munoz

by from Certereach |

Working with Chris was easy and simple. The value was great.

fast and easy

by from centereach |

I brought my first used car at Mid Island Hyundai. The customer service was so good i felt like i was dealing with a close family friend has soon has i said hello. They help me finding my dream car that fit into my tight budget. The negotiation process was smooth and quick.I have not one bad thing to say about Mid Island Hyundai. The best part about the whole experience was that i was in and out with in an hour with a great deal and a beautiful clean 2012 Hyundai Sontana. The 5 star service that i got was from start to finish. I would recommend my family and friends and anyone who asked about getting a car to Mid Island Hyundai . Thank you guys for the help i wish all car dealerships were like mid island hyundai

Untouched Customer Service

by from centereach new york |

I have to honestly say mid-island hyundai has the best customer service on long island. I have bought cars from other dealers in the atlantic group aswell as outside of it in my lifetime, and they dont even come close to mid island. I arrived at the used car lot and fount myself ALONE and comfortable to browse. Other dealerships i was rudely swarmed by salesman. I continued my browsing when i was approached by a kind salesman who shook my hand and aided me in my search for a suv. I took the truck for a test drive and i was comfortable testing the cars limits and driving over pot holes. when it was time to talk numbers i didnt feel pressured into anything at all. I stated that i had to think it over with my wife, the manager had no problem with that, unlike other dealerships who try to haggle with you once you try to leave... I bit the bullet and returned about four days later and purchased a hyundai tuscon. The numbers remained the same and the buying process was speedy. I left happy and satasfied with Mid-Island hyundai and i would reccomend stopping by. The low pressure vibe is really what cought my attention.

Awesome time

by from centereach |

When I first went into Mid Island Hyundai, I was not expecting to walk out with my very own car, which was so exciting. It can be overwhelming going into the dealership looking for a car. When Patsy came over he was not overwhelming or pushy. He was actually a very nice, calm. and respectful person to talk to. He asked which car I liked the best and said he will do his best to help me out. Which is exactly what he did. Patsy took the time to explain how things work and any other question I had. Thank you so much Patsy for helping me out ! I truly appreciate it. M. Bravo