Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd, Centereach, NY 11720

New 888-703-1558 New 888-703-1558
Used 888-602-3305 Used 888-602-3305
Service 866-812-7391 Service 866-812-7391

Long Island Hyundai Shoppers. Welcome to Mid Island Hyundai.

An Unusually Good Customer Service Experience

by from Ronkonkoma, NY |

I would like to take this opportunity to praise Sam Greene, John Clemente and Mid Island Hyundai for the way they assisted me throughout the process of my recent auto purchase. While I cannot speak for anyone but myself, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the overall experience. Generally speaking, the very thought of having to deal with an auto salesman brings to mind a cat & mouse game of negotiation with a seasoned professional, where they hold all the cards. In the past I have regarded the car buying process as a real chore that I could easily do without, much less look forward to. That being said, Sam took the time to really listen to me and to consider my particular requirements .... without the high pressure sales tactics. He and John Clemente (Pre Owned Sales Manager) really put in the effort to put me into a car with terms that I am very happy with. I would add that equally important to me and my peace of mind, was the way Sam handled my request to have the car undergo and pass a complete pre-purchase inspection by my mechanic. As the car was pre-owned with just over 100k miles on it, I wanted that extra comfort level as a condition of finalizing the sale. Sam offered no objections and was more than happy to comply. Due to prior commitments that I had already made for the balance of that day, Sam took on the responsibility of coordinating this inspection with my mechanic directly. This included personally driving the car to and from his shop and updating me on the phone of it's progress. All of this taking place with no effort on my part. It was Sam's initiative and extra effort that enabled me to wrap up the sale later on that evening without the need for me to postpone picking up the car to a later date. This to me is an example of real customer service. In closing, both Sam and John made me a very satisfied customer who would happily recommend them and Mid Island Hyundai to anyone I know looking for a new/used vehicle. I would have absolutely no hesitation working with them again on any future purchases.

Great Experience, couldn't be happier with my car.

by from Port Jefferson, NY |

I dealt with salesman Rick. He was not only professional and knowledgeable but extremely patient. I came in because I wanted information on the best car for my purposes. Rick sat with me for a long time and took the time to answer every single one of my questions. I very much appreciated that he wasn't pushy AT ALL, never felt pressured into buying the car. To be honest Hyundai wasn't my first option at all, I just wanted information and I ended up buying one. I am so very happy with my purchase and even more with the fact I am comfortable with my monthly payment. Rick and his manager took the time and looked out for my best interest, LISTENED to my limitations with both monthly payments and the overall price of the car. I just appreciate the patience and the many options they gave me. I was never rushed and I ended up learning a lot as well! Everyone I know I tell them go to Hyundai and see Rick if they need a lease or to buy a car. THANK YOU both for your professionalism and Patience. I don't usually take the time to write a review but this was a huge purchase for me and for anyone I would think and I so very happy with my experience and not having to budget so much on other monthly expenses just to be able to get my new car!!! :-))) Thanks!!

outstanding in for service out with a new car.

by from new york |

Richard Scheilnann ethetical balanced approach. Considerate of customer,salesman and dealership. Hard working,fair,knows and presents his product in a way that customer can understand.

Great Used Car Byuing Experience

by from Smithtown, NY |

I just needed a decent used car for a reasonable price for my 67yr old Mom. After dealing with two reputable dealerships whose business practices were like an 80's throw back to sleazy car sales tactics, I took my anger and disappointment to Mid-Island Hyundai and was rewarded! After being screwed twice, I was blunt about my recent used car experience, what I expected and what I wasn't going to tolerate. I understand used cars are not perfect or risk free. Just give me the real information about the condition of a car so I can make an informed choice. My salesman, Timio Daccordo, was direct about the condition of each car, the pros and cons of each, etc. He actually HELPED me. Crazy, right? Used cars don't come without some risk, but if you are looking for a no bull#!*# experience and someone who will help you find the best car possible in your price range, call Timio Daccordo at Mid-Island. You won't be disappointed!

2 thumbs up, great salesman, excellent service

by from Port Jefferson, NY |

Patsy was incredible from start to finish. Met him at the door, within minutes we test drove 2 cars that met my needs. After speaking during the test drive, he knew the exact vehicle (2016 Santa Fe Sport) that I wanted...with all the tech. perks as well. Negotiating was...a few smiles and a final handshake within minutes. 2 thumbs up to Patsy and this dealership:)

New car purchase

by from Long Island |

Joe Causey was very helpful and personable. Immediately after we spoke to Joe about our car specifications, he had a Sonata ready for a test drive. Lewka Nnate was the manager at the time. Lewka was encouraging during our deal. Thank you to both of you. We are happy with our new car!!

Dr. Melissa Tommasino-Storz

by from Setauket, NY |

I met w/ Peter Marcus at Mid Island Hyundai last Wednesday to purchase my new Santa Fe (7 seater). Not only is Peter extremely professional, but he is a family man...truly personable and thoughtful. He made us feel right at home and made our experience at the dealership most pleasant. I've been a loyal customer of Hyundai since Nov. of 2000 when I purchased my first Santa Fe...and have loved it ever since. Although I didn't want to part with it almost 15 years later and approx. 191, 000 miles later...I knew it was time. I was tossed about moving up to a larger sized vehicle but, knew it was necessary w/ two children and other family members. This new Santa Fe allows me the two extra seating capacity that I will need when other family members come to visit, or my little ones connect w/ other friends... I talked my husband into purchasing a Sonata about 2 years ago at Mid Island and we had Peter Marcus consult us at that time. I knew then, that if I were to decide to stay in the Hyundai family, it would be at Mid Island Hyundai, because of Peter Marcus. He is extremely genuine and I would not hesitate to refer other family, friends to him if they were to consider a Hyundia purchase/ lease. We are very pleased w/ our decision to stay w/ Hyundai and to stay w/ Peter Marcus. Thanks so much Peter. We'll keep you posted on how things are going and see you when we have our maintenance checks...Take care and be well...

Great Service

by from Long Island, NY |

I was extremely pleased with this dealership....I dealt with Rick, Lekwa, Dave, and Frank D'Amato, and I can honestly say that they were extremely accommodating. We decided to lease the Santa Fe Sport, and they truly worked out the numbers for us. All the personnel that we corresponded with were very friendly and did not play games. I drove away with the car with a few hours, and one of my family members got an equally amazing finance deal on their vehicle that they purchased on the same day. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Hyundai.

Excellent Customer Service, Very Happy !!!!!

by from Lake Ronkonkoma, NY |

I just purchased and 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport from Phillip Coury. Philip went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted at the price I needed to be at. Philip is extremely knowledgeable, which made it even that much easier to make a decision. During the purchase Frank D'Amato from Finance was also extremly helpful with helping us, as well as some others in the dealership who I know helped and I am sorry I do not have names, however these gentlemen were also very helpful. Our over all experience was Amazing!!! I highly recommend this dealership...

Used car purchase

by from Coram NY |

Dominick Vera extremely helpful, personable and willing to offer realistic solutions. Patient throughout the process and car demo. Very knowledgable of vehicles for sale and details of the cars. Throughout the process he suggested solutions and remained focussed towards our needs. Bryan from finance and John Clemente also helpful and seemed willing to assist and offer solutions. Overall and nice experience.