Joe's Auto Mall

Joe's Auto Mall

547 Belleville Ave, New Bedford, MA 02746

Used 888-229-8994

Specializing in the highest quality hard-to-find preowned vehicles at a competitive value.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Acushnet, MA |

I have purchased all my cars from Joe's Automall for the past 20 years. They have always stood behind their vehicles. The management and sales people are friendly and accomodating as well as the mechanics. A great experience. You guys are amazing!

April 22, 2014

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review about Joe's Auto Mall. We appreciate your continued business over the past 20 years. I'm glad you had another great experience here. Best of luck with your new BMW 258i. As always, if you do come across any concerns, I can be reached at 508-994-3381. Kenneth Walsh, General Manager.

Nissan Versa

by from New Bedford, MA |

I had a very good experience here with Jeff. I felt that he cared about me and my concerns. He was extremely helpful it finding the car that fit my needs. I would recommend this place and Jeff for any new customer from New Bedford or out of State.

Altima

by from New Bedford |

Great service. No pressure from the sales men. I would recommend coming here. The process was quick and easy.

Excellent service and extremely fair prices!

by from Acushnet, MA |

The staff at Joe's was extremely professional and courteous. The car buying process was made so easy! Happy wife Happy life! Thanks again guys!

Happy Customer

by from New Bedford,ma |

Went their looking used car. Awesome Service. Great dealership.

Very Happy

by from New Bedford |

Could not of been more pleased with the employees and the process of purchasing this car!!! I RECOMMEND this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a quality automobile

Great place to buy a car

by from Tiverton, RI |

I was in the market for an SUV. Joe's had a few Mazda CX-9's so I went in to check them out. The cars were as described and I got a great deal. They were very professional and down to earth. It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. Very happy.

November 27, 2014

Thanks for the great review Jodie! We're happy you had a pleasant experience buying your Mazda CX-9. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Best of luck with your new car! Sincerely, Jeff Medeiros 508.994.3381 info@joesautomallnewbedford.com

Not pleased

by from New Bedford Ma. |

Management very rude refuse to give copies of work orders .vehicle was in 6 times in two months .over all not pleased would not recommend this dealership.

April 17, 2014

Hello, I apologize for the bad experience you have had with our Service Department. Our goal is to provide our customers with a positive experience. I intend to help you with any issues you have and correct them in a manner that is satisfactory to you. Please call me at 508-994-3381 so I can get your name and vehicle information in order to help you. Sincerely, Kenneth Walsh General Manager

Very pleased!!

by from Boston, MA |

Contacted them online and immediately received a call and email from a salesperson. very friendly. Ended up buying an 08 Infiniti G35 s. It was in excellent condition as they stated. Price was one of the lowest I could find for the s model. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car. Very easy transaction no hidden surprises!

July 8, 2013

Thanks for your great review! We're happy that our team was helpful and friendly! We strive for excellent customer service, and we're glad you were able to see what we're made of! We hope you're enjoying your new purchase, and we thank you for coming in to see us! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Jeff Medeiros, 508.994.3381, jmedeiros@joesautomallkia.com