Cartown Kia

(3.5) 2 Reviews

3120 Lexington Rd, Nicholasville, KY 40356

bad experience

by from Ashland KY |

Spent half of my day at Cartown Kia looking to buy 2 cars in one day. Saleman was very helpful and personable. Left to thinl and check some prices. Called back an hour later to have him get my interest and that if it was close to 6.9, I would take both car. He called me back to say he had one company back at 7.4 and he was for two other banks to get back with him. He called back to say 7.4 was the best rate. I told him we would take them be out there in aboit an hour. When I arrived, the saleman told me they had sold one of the car that I was planning to purchase. I asked what my options were and he said to stop listening to my husband. He offered me no other offers and lost out on selling 2 cars and making more than $32000. He didn't even shake my hand when I left. His whole personality changed once he knew he wasn't selling me a car. Very disappoined.

Great service,awesome sales and financing

by from Mt sterling, Ky |

Cartown kia Nicholasville, ky. My family has purchased 3 cars from there in the last 9 months, Chris Mackey, our sales man, was awesome and financial managers Patrick Dunham and Adam Rickey are the best. We will definately be purchasing our future vehicles there. Go check them out!! We love our new cars.