Elite Motors

1789 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Used 866-556-9176

2010 Civic

by from Virginia |

We had an overall excellent experience working with Allen and purchasing a Honda Civic. Allen and the owner went the extra mile to address a couple of items on the car that needed correction. We were fairly particular buyers and Elite exceeded our expectations.

very helpful

by from richmond, va |

Elite was very helpful with my car search to find me the best car for me!

I love my new car!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I bought a used 2010 Prius. I am very happy with my new car! It was a real pleasure. The car is in excellent shape as stated and the service is extraordinary! I will recommend to all my friends and family! Thank You!

We love our 2012 Ford Escape Limited!

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

We purchased a 2012 Ford Escape Limited from Elite Motors yesterday for my wife to drive. This Escape is the EXACT color she was looking for and also has low mileage with plenty of factory warranty remaining. The price was the best in town and we looked several places and also considered buying a new Escape from the local Ford dealer but we just do not like the new body style as much as the old one - plus we really did not want to spend so much money for a new car when we can get MORE features (the Limited is the top of the class with Ford's) so the car we bought is LOADED but our budget would not allow us to get a new one with everything this one has. Once all of the initial details were worked out we made an appointment to sign the paperwork. When we got there, everything was ready to go and we were in and out in less than an hour - plus Elite is a DMV authorized dealer so we even got permanent tags (no temp tags!). The team at Elite was awesome to deal with - everyone is so friendly and my wife was thrilled with how everything went. She came home last night and called her sisters and her friends and I heard her telling them that they should go to Elite anytime they are considering purchasing a new vehicle. I'm going to go back this summer and have them find me a 2011 or 2012 Ford Explorer - I've been thinking about trading in my 2008 car for a newer model. I just can't see paying double for a new car when you can get a 2 - 3 year old car for almost half of what you pay at a dealer. I'm tired of loosing so much equity the first few years with new cars and now that we know about Elite, I can't imagine going anywhere else. You should give them a try - I just can't image that you will be disappointed. Good Luck - we certainly had GREAT luck with this deal.

AMAZING

by from Chesapeake, va |

Working with Allen at elite motors was an amazing time. It was certainly the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Best car experience!

by from Virginia Beach |

This was the best car experience I have ever experienced! Sofia is awesome in sales listened to my price range never once tryed to sell me something extra and most of all she was not persistent like she had to make a sale! I was in and out in my 2006 Infinity less than 2 hours no surprises. Sofia did the finance aspect and that was another great experience! After my experience with Elite Motors I will not go anywhere else! Thanks for a very pleasant fun experience!

great service! low price!

by from Suffolk |

Hello, my name is Eric and i'm a proud owner of my new Tiburon. I worked with Sophia and she made all process smooth and fast. I would suggest Elite Motors to everyone! Before Elite I did shop around and was surprised that Elite warranty cost me half of what other dealers tried to charge me for the same plan. You can trust this place!!!!

Nice small Dealer, great prices and fun people

by from Norfolk |

Nice to deal with a small dealership, Allen was very helpful with our purchase of a 2008 Scion xB with very low milage and great price. They even ran out and put gas in for us. Thanks again

Found my car!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We had a great experience at Elite Motors! Allen and the rest of the staff were very welcoming and open with us in our search for the right car. I was most impressed with his efforts to help us get approved for our loan, as well as his timeliness throughout the process! Definitely stop in and see for yourself!

Great Experience!

by from VB, Virginia |

I always have my guard up when car shopping, but after a short time at Elite I was very comfortable and at ease. We worked with Allen and he was great! He understands how frustrating car shopping can get, and he really worked with us to find what we wanted. I was very pleased with the outcome. I would recommend Elite to anybody who hates the hassle of buying a new car, as our experience was very smooth and enjoyable!

Super price nice to work with a small dealer

by from Norfolk VA |

We were looking for an 08 Scion and Allen was extremely helpful with our purchase Great price very very low miles. Working with a small dealership certainly made the process simpler. I wasn't sent to 5 different people for all the paperwork.