Premier Nissan

(4.0) 4 Reviews

1120 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall, San Jose, CA 95136

Best vehicle buying experience.

by from San Jose |

I have the best car buying experience at Permier Nissan San Jose. My salesman Wilson is very helpful on getting us new company van. Many Thanks!

Great service!

by from San Jose |

I have a very good car buying experience with Premier Nissan of San Jose. Saleman is knowledgable about their product. Buying process is easy. No pressure like the old time. Kudo to Alex!

Pathetic

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Been there to buy a new/used car. Since I didn't have transportation, they agreed to pick me up and also drop me back home/offered to reimburse the cost of a cab. After reaching there, the sales rep . who promised my return transportation changed her color as soon as she realized I may not purchase a car from them. She informed me that she paid for my inbound cab out of her pocket and that she cannot drop me back home. Finally, I had to walk out and call a cab myself. Pathetic folks, will never visit there again.

Satisfactory new car owner

by from San Jose, CA |

Bought a new 2012 Nissan Versa SL.I had great experienced with staffs. Dahlia, sales person, and KP, sales manager, are very helpful, informative, and courteous, Not pushy, very HONEST (no gimmick on price), and stay on top of the buy process till I drove the car off the lot. Minus one star for Overall Facilities due to "detailing department". After detail, my car still have tape stick on front grill, dusty on inside dashboard, and has dust and water spot all over the car. Mention it to my salesperson and she offerred me free of charge for another detailing. Highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.