Mark Mitsubishi

(5.0) 2 Reviews

5200 San Mateo Blvd Ne, Albuquerque, NM 87109

An Affair to Remember

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I don't appreciate car dealers to begin with, never have. My father worked for one, he always said; if you're going to bring your car here for repair, make sure you bring the title too. We try to avoid going to them, especially when the sales dept is all over you before you can even get your seat belt unbuckled. Also dont like making a major decision in a sales office with a room full of goons breathing down your neck. These kinds of decisions require time & space(what ever happen to Saturn). Went down to this dealer to check out their new EV, the Mitsubishi icar. They were very helpful & informative with minimal aggression & pressure. We were very impressed with the vehicle. Would buy right now but would like to see the engineers get the range up & any bugs worked out first.

Very Happy

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I had been looking for a used car for a few weeks already, every place I went before didn't want to work with me, didn't help with the payments I needed. I'm on a pretty strict budget so I could only do so much. But when I came here right away what I needed was taken care of, and even more than what I expected. The deal ended up being too good to turn down. Overall I was happy with this place. Not too pushy, or salesman like, just full of very nice helpful people.