Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

17225 Torrence Ave, Lansing, IL 60438

New 866-416-6614 New866-416-6614
Used 866-797-5564 Used866-797-5564
Service 888-219-5295 Service 888-219-5295

Napleton.....Second to None Since 1931!!

Great Experience All Around

by from Chicago, IL |

Our salesman, Ken Walter was extremely was helpful and patient with us. We talked with him for over 3 weeks while he presented various options to make our purchase possible. In the end, we purchased a vehicle off the showroom floor which was not our original choice but was a perfect car and terms. We are very happy Roger pointed out this car while we were walking around the showroom. The car we chose is beautiful with every option and feature a new car owner could dream of and appreciate. We are extremely happy with our final choice and terms. We also appreciate how quickly Eric in the service department contacted us to set up an appointment for the Xzilon protection package, adding wheel locks and window tinting. Eric, in the business office was very helpful and professional while finalizing all the final paperwork. He did a good job taking the stress out of all the document signing. This is our 2nd purchase in 3 years from Napleton and have not had any problems at any level. Thank you, Cindy & Jeff Kudla

Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

December 19, 2015

Cindy and Jeff, thank you for your continued patronage and for leaving us this terrific feedback. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We will share your comments with Ken, Roger and Eric and if you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, The Napleton's River Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge Team

Great Service

by from Calumet city, Illinois |

I liked that the salesman was very attentive to my needs and very patient with me...I liked how everything was explained regarding my trade in and being able to work something out that was affordable for me.

I have bought 4 new cars and 1 used car from here

by from Oak Lawn, IL. |

Very friendly atmosphere. Salesman Ken Walters is a very accomadating. Ken was adamant on finding the car of my choice when only a limited amount were available.

Awesome service

by from Lansing Il |

General Manager and Robert Cortez were very helpful.Mo went above and beyond to meet our plans as far as what we were looking for and could afford.

by from Dolton, IL |

The personal attention and customer service. We were treated like family. Mo and Ray are excellent at what they do.

Great service

by from Calumet City, IL |

The sales agent Sammy was very patient with me and took his time with me helping with my purchase. He's awesome!

Great Service

by from chicago il |

My visit with the dealership was fast ,service and prices are great, I was able to get hey located the SUV I

A 1 TOP OF THE LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from SOUTH HOLLAND ILLINOIS |

THE STAFF WAS AMAZING...THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND PATIENT , I FELT LIKE A PART OF THE FAMILY...WONDERFUL HAPPY PEOPLE

My excellent buying experience!!!

by from Harvey Il |

I liked how my salesman John Buchanan did whatever possible to get me the van that I wanted. I liked how everyone was very nice and considerate. I liked how They kept me informed on everything during my buying process.

Excellant service, Clean efficient

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Easy, communication, Mary n Ed are excellant n what they do.. have brought several cars from them, just got 2016,.will be back n again