Centennial Buick GMC Mazda

6501 Centennial Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89149

New 888-421-1636
Used 888-420-8976
Service 888-423-1808

We always strive to provide an enjoyable buying experience for our customers.

Great Deals! Great Customer Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Came to Centennial Buick/GMC because of an ad we saw online for a used car. We ended up leaving with the vehicle, blue tooth installed same-day & got a FANTASTIC deal! Thanks Cisco & Gabriel for the great sales experience & Bill for the fabulous service!!

very obliging.

by from LAS VEGAS Nv. |

I WAS LOOKING FOR A USED CORVETTE OR CAMARO. THEY HAD ONE THAT WAS GREAT. TOOK IT FOR A TEST DRIVE AND WAS TERRIFIC!... B U T ! I REALIZED WITH GREAT CHAGRIN THAT THE CONVERTIBLE CORVETTE HAS NO STORAGE SPACE!!!! i APOLOGIZED TO THE SALESMAN AND THE SALES MANAGER FOR THE TIME INVOLVED TO PLEASE MY EVERY WISHES!....TOLD THEM TO KEEP THEIR EYES OUT OF ANOTHER VINTAGE COUPE CORVETTE OR CAMARO FOR ME ( WITH STORAGE SPACE)

Friendly service staff and excellent service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The Service representive was friendly and very efficient. Since I needed a 30,000 mile check up he explained my options on how to get the work completed without having a huge bill all at once. I will be returned to have the 30,000 mile check up done in several pieces. Since my daughter drives the car the majority of the time she will help me pay for the various items that need to be done.

Four year customer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The facility is always clean, the staff professional and the service impeccable.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas NV |

On Oct 13, 2014, took car in for warranty repair. Vinnie in Service department was OUTSTANDING. Very pleasant, caring and concerned. Car was ready on the 15th as promised. Wait time at drop off and pick up was very minimal! Having a loved one with alzheimers disease, timing is very important to us . You are Awesome VINNIE!!! Thank you for taking great care of not only our car, but my husband and I too! We will be back and will share with others of our great experience at Centennial GMC Service Department, Las Vegas... Aloha

Madza 3 Hatchback 2013

by from North Las Vegas, NV |

Well, I finally broke down after 13 years and traded in my 13 year old GMC Jimmy... I figured the best place to go shopping was where I knew or felt confidence in service. So I chose Centennial GMC because of the service I have always received from Cheryl in Service... I can't say the same for her co-worker but Cheryl has always taken great care of me and my auto... So I started looking online for car options... I was looking for cars with high city gas mileage and preferably a hatchback being I was moving from a SUV into a car... Now I have never driven a Mazda nor do I know of anyone who owns one... Well, I contact Internet sales to get more information on a Mazda listed online ... and let me say I had a wonderful buying experience... no hassle and it was painless... Andres (Internet Sales Manager) and his assistant Brandon were wonderful. They made the buying experience fun and I never felt pressured. I definitely got what I was looking for... The car is me!!! Now I have only had the car a couple weeks... But so far the driving experience has been excellent. I am getting freat gas mileage and I have no buyers remorse... Thank you again, Cheryl for years of help and assistance and Andres and Brandon for a wonderful buying experrience.

Won't honor recall

by from Las Vegas, NV |

After buying 4, yes 4 cars from this dealership, we will not go back there again.They have no respect for repeat buyers and every service visit has been a nightmare. Most recently I took my G6 in for a recall problem. After keeping the car for a week with no communication or updates, the service manager refused to honor the recall and charged us $1300.00 for the steering column repair. The recall had been extended to 150,000 miles for coverage of the problem. Oh, but big surprise... our car was at 150,600 when the steering went out. After another week of haggling, we let them fix the car and paid in full for it. So much for loyalty and taking care of your best customers. When it comes to this dealership, expect nothing. You are just another sucker to them. I was inspired to write this when I received an add in the mail that said "We Value Your Business" HA!

Sales people uninformed about the product

by from North Las Vegas |

We were interested in a new Buick. Sales people we unable to answer basic questions about the product. Typical sleazy car buying experience.

Don't buy

by from las vegas |

I bought my car at Centennial Mazda March 2011. SInce then I have been inconvenienced with car repairs 4 times. Each time I bring my car in they do not seem to care that I am being inconvenienced. I bought a new car not to have to worry about things like this. I had 4 Fords prior to this and I am use to there amazing customer service! I have 16000 miles on my car . I have never had to have so many repairs in such a short amount of time.

BUYERS BEWARE!!! DEALERSHIP SELLS LEMONS, AND

by from Las Vegas, NV |

BUYERS BEWARE!!!DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!!! PURCHASED A CAR 10 DAYS AGO AND HAD CAR IN MY POSSESSION 1 DAY OUT OF THOSE 10 DAYS!!! DEALERSHIP GUARANTEED REPAIR BE DONE IN A WEEK AND CAR REPAIR DONE POORLY!!! SALES MANAGER SCOTT DID NOT APOLOGIZE AT ALL, FOR THE 4 HOURS OF INCONVENIENCE THROUGH OUT THE BUYING EXPERIENCE AND ALL THE RUN AROUND I RECEIVED THROUGH OUT THE 10 DAYS!!! NO ONE CARED OR APOLOGIZED!!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, DEALERSHIP DOES NOT CARE AND WILLLLL SELL YOU A LLLLEEEEMMMMMOOOONNNNNNNNN!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!!!!!

My Caddy

by from Las Vegas |

I bought a Cadillac from GMC. The overall experience was good. My salesman was Andrew, he took care of me. I feel I got a good deal.