Centennial Buick GMC Mazda

6501 Centennial Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89149

New 888-421-1636
Used 888-420-8976
Service 888-423-1808

We always strive to provide an enjoyable buying experience for our customers.

Great Deals! Great Customer Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Came to Centennial Buick/GMC because of an ad we saw online for a used car. We ended up leaving with the vehicle, blue tooth installed same-day & got a FANTASTIC deal! Thanks Cisco & Gabriel for the great sales experience & Bill for the fabulous service!!

Great buying experience

by from las vegas nevada |

No pressure that you usually feel at a car dealership. Brian Beyer sales consultant was pleasant and friendly. I was not feeling well that day. He made buying a car a less stress situation.Thank Centennial staff for a great car buying experience and helping us get a better car.

June 30, 2015

Kathy, thank you for this fantastic review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am very pleased to hear that Brian provided you with pressure-free and pleasant car-buying experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and other fun stuff. Sincerely, Tim Beyer GSM - tbeyer@sevenautomotive.net, (702) 784-1100

New Car Purchase

by from Las Vegas NV |

Gilbert and DJ were excellent salesmen. They were patient with us because we asked a lot of questions. We were able to purchase the car of our choice.

June 16, 2015

Margaret, thank you for this great feedback! It's wonderful to know that Gilbert and DJ provided you with the top-notch customer service that we pride ourselves on at Centennial Buick GMC. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future! Please feel free to contact us if we can help you out in any other way. Sincerely, Tim Beyer GSM - tbeyer@sevenautomotive.net, (702) 784-1100

Great service

by from Centennial hills in Las Vegas |

I'm always treated like part of the family. Cory is honest and friendly and trust worthy. I will always tell my friends and family Sincerely Monica lee

June 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, Monica! It is wonderful to hear that our team always provides you with outstanding customer service and great experiences. We appreciate your loyal business and keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200

Satisfied Customer

by from Las Vegas Nv |

First time visiting Centennial Buick! I wasn't going to buy a vehicle just going in to look at some options. Until I got introduced to Sales Rep. Juan Vaca after talking and answering some basic questions He knew exactly the perfect vehicle that would meet my family needs. Juan was able to give us the perfect and affordable deal. Believe me I Google searched and compared prices but Centennial was the better deal. Thank you Juan.

June 12, 2015

Andrew, we are so glad to hear that Juan was able to help make your car buying experience a good one. We love hearing about customers coming on the lot with no intention to buy, and ended up with a car the same day! Thank you for your kind words and we hope you enjoy the car! Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200

great people, fast service

by from Las Vegas NV |

it was swift and pleasant, the salesman was excellent, and the delivery of my vehicle from another dealer was timely.

May 14, 2015

Thank you Aaron on behalf of our sales team! We're glad we could take care of you and give you a great car-buying experience. We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything further you need! Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200

Great service and clean facilities

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

First class all the way. Everyone at the dealership was extremely courteous and helpful. Dealership is also very clean and neat. Displays are also excellent. Would not deal with any other dealership in the future. You have a lifetime customer in me.

April 28, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, George! I'm very happy to hear that our team was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200

great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Cody in service is great. He helped me with what I needed and when the job wasn't done as I expected he was able to give me a choice on how I wanted to handle the issue.

April 29, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review, Delia! I'm very happy to hear that Cody was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200

Awesome Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

All of the people were great to work with and they made me feel comfortable with my experience and were more than helpful with the entire process

April 28, 2015

Hello Jeffery and thank you for your kind words! We are glad that our team gave you that comfort during your experience! We thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200

service department

by from Las Vegas NV |

Service Department is horrible. They have more excuses than anybody I know. It's everyone else's fault. I would like to have my car back some day.

April 22, 2015

Stephanie, I am discouraged of your recent dissatisfaction with our service department. Our customers are our top priority, and I am sorry if we have failed to meet your needs on your last visit with us. If you would like, please contact me at your earliest convenience, so I may further understand the situation and begin to work toward a resolution. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Every one is very nice that we have dealt with at this dealershio.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Lauren! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Mike Curtis, GM, (702) 951-8200