Skyline Automotive Group

(4.5) 8 Reviews

1808 Janke Dr Ste A, Northbrook, IL 60062

Great experience

by from Brockton ma |

I Had a great experience buying my 2013 Chrysler Town and Country at North end Motors in Canton MA. I worked with Ryan Ploof who was very accommodating in meeting my family's needs in buying a car as far as finding us the right size and price and all the extra bells and whistles. It was a very good and professional experience.

liberty ford in vermilion ohio

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

I made a recent purchase of a ford f-150 stx and had a great sales person. Jeff Cormier worked with me on trade and purchase of the f-150 and I got a great deal and would recommend jeff to anyone looking for a new car or truck. Liberty ford in Vermilion is a no pressure dealership and they treat you excellent. sincerely Terry L. Cox

Easy out of state transaction

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Found a barely driven Mini Cooper in the ideal combo that I had been looking for and could only find at a few dealerships spread across the US. Was a bit concerned about Skyline at first since they were a smaller family owned business but can I tell you, this boutique packs a powerful punch against the big box guys. No one could compete on price and there was absolutely no concern about the vehicle since they don't mind having it inspected, actually encourage it! First class operation, if you see something you like - Call them! Don't waste your time. BTW AJ, I know you've got some great weather in Chicago but this Mini has got a deserving home here in Boca Raton, FL! Cheers!

Great folks to deal with!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Saw a vehicle online called to get details, talked to a sales rep to get more info. They seemed great over the phone, told them I am making a long journey for this car and for them to be straight with me. The online presentation of the car was great, but you never know. I wasn't pushed into making any decisions and I found a couple cars in the area so I decided to make my trip over a weekend to the windy city. They were kind enough to pick me up from O'Hare and I was so impressed with them and the car, I didn't need to see anything else. Bought the car and drove back a few months ago. Thanks for all that you have done for us, best online purchase ever!

Thanks for the exceptional experience!

by from Highland Park, IL |

I quickly called to check on a vehicle online that was marked pending it but it was after hours and would have to wait till the next morning. I went back to their site and this time, the vehicle had been marked sold, they had a video up of the customer who bought the vehicle stating how happy he was. I also found that there were other happy customer videos. I knew I was dealing with good folks and didn want to let another car slip away! I noticed they had coming soon car pretty much exactly the same color/options with fewer miles and only a couple of hundred more. I couldn wait to see it. I called the salesmen and he mentioned that he would call me the minute the car was ready.I asked if they had it, he said yes and that it was at the detail shop. I insisted he show me the vehicle before it was detailed, there was no hesitation which is always a good sign since we know what some dealerships do to make cars presentable.They gave me an address of the detailers they use and I showed up. The car hadn even been detailed but still looked great, it was parked next to a Ferrari so I knew they weren skimping on a good cleaning. I called Skyline and let them know I had seen the car and wanted to test drive it as soon as they finished detailing the car. They called me back a few hours later after the car was returned looking super sharp. We were ready to close the same day, what made it even better was the fact that they passed on some savings to me which obviously they didn have to but made it even more appealing to close a.s.a.p. The owner mentioned that since I was buying so quickly, they will have saved money on advertising and professional pictures which adds up to a few hundred bucks!

Great Car, Great Price, Great Dealership

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Called in about a vehicle I saw and asked about details of the car. They suggested I visit their website since I hadn't done so yet to check out many more pictures and details about the vehicle along with the Carfax report. I did and the rest is history. Thanks for the car, couldn be happier with it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the TL

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Came to Skyline looking for a TL since they had a couple of them available. Had to drive in from Milwaukee so I did some pre-work. Saw their website, had tons of pictures, a video tour on YouTube, clean carfax, and even customer videos that got me really excited. I was hoping to just get a nice deal on a clean car from an honest dealership. That's exactly what I got! I came in with my father, actually dealt with the owner and he showed me both cars. Both were in great shape, but my heart was set on a pearl white which drove well and was under warranty. I even got a chance to sit in a legit Nissan GTR while I was there - took some pics too! I ran to the local Chase Bank, which was really close to them, got a cashiers check made and drove away as an owner of a rocking TL! Fastest purchase my father and I made. I think we were in and out within a couple of hours. Thanks guys, I will definately be back when I can trade up to that GTR!

Unprofessional

by from Racine, WI |

Skyline Automotive Group was hard to get a hold of & was dishonest about vehicle condition. They work out of a small garage & when I told them that we would be there at a certain time, they were not there & made us wait for them to arrive. Skyline Automotive Group is very unprofessional!!!! I did not & would not purchase a vehicle from this place!!!!