Hamburg Motors

4090 St Francis Dr, Hamburg, NY 14075

Used 716-627-7600

bad to deal with

by from hamburg, ny |

my son bought a car 2 years ago. had problems from the beginning wanted to return car but they insisted they would fix problem. have had nothing but problems and would not go there for repairs.

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from North Tonawanda NY |

Buying process was pretty easy, no doubt about getting a good deal. However, i was promised that the car was going to be ready within 3-5 days, it took 2 WEEKS to finally pick up the car. Also, during the 2 WEEK waiting period he had promised and reassured me numerous times that the driver side mirror will be fixed as well as the key fob and that the car will be cleaned before i pick it up. They have done nothing but giving me the run around in regards to the repairs and cleaning. After 2 WEEKS waiting he calls to tell me that the car is ready for pick up and i asked if everything got fixed and cleaned he stated that everything is repaired and cleaned. I go to pick up the car and find it the same way as when i first looked at it. Dirty like you wouldnt believe, mirror and fob still broken. Therefore, i had to do it all myself and his excuse was that it is hard to find the parts even though they are right online or any car part store. It does not take 2 weeks to find a mirror and fob which i found within 2 minutes of being online. He makes empty promises and doesnt care whether or not things are broken. His statement to me literally was that he cannot make the cars perfect. Therefore, DO NOT GO THERE unless you have time and money to invest into the repairs that need to be done. Very shady place and no customer service at all. Money is all that matters to him and customer is NEVER king at this place. Would never go there again and if i would have known about all these things before i would have never went there in the first place.

He Is All About The Money!!

by from Hamburg |

Worst buying experience, I do not recommend save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere.

Wouldn't go back

by from Buffalo |

They made the buying process pretty easy for me and I was able to pick the car I could afford. However it is only 2 years later and I wish I would have never went there! The car has had many problem. Including when i first got it the oil light kept coming on ( this was the day after i picked it up when the car was suppoust to be getting all these things taken care of) I have had to have the heater fixed because it only works on a high setting the front and back window have stoped working, I have had to have the crank shaft sensor changed twice the coil pack, and every time you turn around the cam shaft sensor is shorting out I have had to have it changed four times!! Cars have there problems but all this has happend within the 2 years I have had it and I think that is unexceptable!

Helpful dealership

by from Buffalo NY |

Very helpful with help buying my first car. Very nice people.

Nice dealership

by from Hamburg NY |

Nice cars, friendly service. They want to help you get in to a car for what you can afford.

Hamburg Motors responded to this review

November 7, 2012

Thanks for your purchase and tell your friends and family about the deals and service specials we offer. Feel free to call me if there is anything you need.

AWESOME DEALER!!

by from eden, ny |

Hamburg Motors is a great local and small dealership in the Buffalo southtowns! My parents and I were surprised about the amount of LOW mileage vehicles that they had! They really helped us decided that they had the right car for us. Russ(the owner)did all the paperwork and even went to the DMV to file the new car under our name. IF YOU NEED A CAR, THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT DEALER!! He is very honest and helpful and tells people up front about his car-auction policy; he sells the car back to auction after a certain # of weeks.