Bob Simpson's Autotown

Used 866-292-1487

Sharp Cars...Sharper Pencils

Won't Shop Anywhere Else

by from Champaign |

Never disappointed in any of the cars my family has purchased from Bob and his crew. Always smiles, always glad to help, even when you walk away without a car. Cause he knows he has the best cars at the best price.

Great Experience - Start to Finish

by from O'Fallon, Missouri |

Recently bought a used Nissan Altima from Bob Simpson's Autotown. Most of my experience was over the phone, but Maloy made me feel like I was sitting in the car the entire time. He was very up-front and honest about the car and it's features - so much so that a few times on the phone he put me on hold while he ran out to the car so he didn't forget anything or tell me something untrue. We decided to purchase and when we arrived, we saw the car was exactly as described over the phone. Being my first used car I was very thorough and skeptical, but Maloy walked me around the car and pointed out everything that he had told me on the phone - good and bad. When I noticed a scuff on the wheel that I hadn't been told about on the phone, Maloy and Bob were both apologetic and discounted the cost of the tinting that I'd had put on the car so I could have the wheel buffed out. The car was also missing a floor mat (which I had been informed of prior) and Bob called a local Nissan dealership in my town (after we'd bought and left with the car) and ordered a full set to replace the missing mat. I was very pleased with my experience with Maloy and Bob and their dealership overall. I don't plan on being in the market for another car for a while, but when I am I'll make sure to give them another call. I highly recommend the dealership for selection, service, price, and overall hospitality.

Great Service!

by from Greenfield, IN |

Drove from the East side of Indianapolis to see a Dodge Durango. I was met by my salesman Maloy who greeted me warmly and showed me the car and introduced me to Bob. Both Maloy and Bob made feel at home and were very friendly, not in a "we are trying to sell you something" kind of way either. Took the car on a nice test drive and when we got back wasn't pressured to do anything but take my time and think about the purchase. Financing was a snap, Bob and Maloy got me into a good car and had me on my way in less time than it took to drive over! I will definitely make the drive again when we are in the market for another car. This was quite honestly the best car buying experience that I've ever had.

Easy, No hassel buying experience.

by from Fairmont Il |

Always hate dealing with a car salesman, but Ben was easy going and true to his word. I definitely reccomend Bob Simpsons.

Painless!

by from Bloomington, IL |

My wife and I purchased a vehicle last night from Bob. We were dreading the buying process and walked out of two dealerships already. We found the van we wanted online and my wife contacted the dealership, she could tell from the first conversation that this was different. We set up an appointment to look at the van. When we got there Maloy met us and showed us the van, we test drove, talked numbers with Bob and Ben finalized paperwork. This was the smoothest, no pressure car buying experience I've ever had. These guys are worth checking out, we feel we were treated fair and got a fair price. This is not your typical dealership!

What a great experience!

by from Champaign, IL |

Bob and Ben were so helpful when I went in this week to buy a car. They could not have made the whole procedure more easy and comfortable. They are the most honest and helpful car salesmen l have ever dealt with. I just love my new Beetle. Thanks! I will buy all my cars from Bob Simpson's Autotown from now on.

Great communication, very honest

by from Indiana |

Did not end up making the drive to Champagne but the gentlemen I talked to provided great information as well as being extremely honest. Hope to buy from them in the future.

Best experience buying a car!

by from Mansfield, IL |

Wow, what a great experience!!! Ben (Toby too!) is the best ..... so very kind and patient, never put the pressure on! Just wanted to make sure I was going to be happy with the car I chose. My husband ended up trading his car as well, so we walked away with TWO "new" cars in one day. I don't want to buy from anywhere else, I would definitely recommend Bob Simpson's Autotown to EVERYONE!!!

First Car Buying Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

Being the first time I've bought a car I was nervous. The staff at Bob's was fantastic and very open to answering questions and helping in whatever ways they could.

MIXED FEELINGS

by from Springfield, IL |

The actual buying process was great. Bob and Ben there were extremely nice and actually fun to deal with. Just be careful what you buy. When we test drove the care it had a slight vibration which we figured would be an easy fix with a tire balancing or it was possibly just the snowy roads we test drove on and the heated seat worked intermittently. Days after we purchased I ended up having to replace the heated seat module which was $250.00 (parts only) and when we took it in to get the tires balanced we were told it could not be done because the belts were slipped and all of the tires needed replaced (roughly $1,300.00). This is a total of about $1550.00 that the vehicle needed within 2 weeks of buying it. I contacted both Bob and Ben and got a quick "we have a policy at Autotown vehicles purchased as is are just that. I'm sorry but policy is policy" response. I would not have expected them to replace everything for us but if they really believed in having quality used cars we should never of had any problems.

Bob Simpson's Autotown responded to this review

March 7, 2014

We appreciate your purchase at Autotown and feel sorry that you were disappointed with a post sale issue. We care about our customers at Autotown and try to accommodate our customers as much as possible. This was a situation where the vehicle was purchased at a price well below market value on an extremely clean low mileage Vehicle. You were also given the opportunity to purchase an extended service contract. I understand the service contract would not have covered the tires, but our shop had inspected the vehicle and the tires were never an issue. Again we apologize for the inconvenience and wish we could have assisted you with these problems. Thank you again for your purchase!

My Experience at Bob Simpson's Auto

by from Brownsburg, Indiana |

I just purchased a 2008 cadillac cts from them and words can not explain how much of a pleasure they were to work with in buying a car. They were very easy to communicate with and they kept in contact with me throughout the week until I had time available to go and see the car. As soon as I walked in I was immediately greeted by Ben and Bob and they made me feel like family and a friend right off the bat. I would recommend all of my friends ann family to buy from Bob's Autotown. They really made the car buying experience enjoyable. Thank you Ben and Bob for helping me get my dream car!!