Bob Simpson's Autotown

Used 866-292-1487

Sharp Cars...Sharper Pencils

Won't Shop Anywhere Else

by from Champaign |

Never disappointed in any of the cars my family has purchased from Bob and his crew. Always smiles, always glad to help, even when you walk away without a car. Cause he knows he has the best cars at the best price.

Best experience buying a car!

by from Mansfield, IL |

Wow, what a great experience!!! Ben (Toby too!) is the best ..... so very kind and patient, never put the pressure on! Just wanted to make sure I was going to be happy with the car I chose. My husband ended up trading his car as well, so we walked away with TWO "new" cars in one day. I don't want to buy from anywhere else, I would definitely recommend Bob Simpson's Autotown to EVERYONE!!!

First Car Buying Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

Being the first time I've bought a car I was nervous. The staff at Bob's was fantastic and very open to answering questions and helping in whatever ways they could.

MIXED FEELINGS

by from Springfield, IL |

The actual buying process was great. Bob and Ben there were extremely nice and actually fun to deal with. Just be careful what you buy. When we test drove the care it had a slight vibration which we figured would be an easy fix with a tire balancing or it was possibly just the snowy roads we test drove on and the heated seat worked intermittently. Days after we purchased I ended up having to replace the heated seat module which was $250.00 (parts only) and when we took it in to get the tires balanced we were told it could not be done because the belts were slipped and all of the tires needed replaced (roughly $1,300.00). This is a total of about $1550.00 that the vehicle needed within 2 weeks of buying it. I contacted both Bob and Ben and got a quick "we have a policy at Autotown vehicles purchased as is are just that. I'm sorry but policy is policy" response. I would not have expected them to replace everything for us but if they really believed in having quality used cars we should never of had any problems.

Bob Simpson's Autotown responded to this review

March 7, 2014

We appreciate your purchase at Autotown and feel sorry that you were disappointed with a post sale issue. We care about our customers at Autotown and try to accommodate our customers as much as possible. This was a situation where the vehicle was purchased at a price well below market value on an extremely clean low mileage Vehicle. You were also given the opportunity to purchase an extended service contract. I understand the service contract would not have covered the tires, but our shop had inspected the vehicle and the tires were never an issue. Again we apologize for the inconvenience and wish we could have assisted you with these problems. Thank you again for your purchase!

My Experience at Bob Simpson's Auto

by from Brownsburg, Indiana |

I just purchased a 2008 cadillac cts from them and words can not explain how much of a pleasure they were to work with in buying a car. They were very easy to communicate with and they kept in contact with me throughout the week until I had time available to go and see the car. As soon as I walked in I was immediately greeted by Ben and Bob and they made me feel like family and a friend right off the bat. I would recommend all of my friends ann family to buy from Bob's Autotown. They really made the car buying experience enjoyable. Thank you Ben and Bob for helping me get my dream car!!

Love Bob Simpson Auto Mall

by from Champaign |

The Review below me makes me upset, you cannot be mad at communication through the internet. If you like a car, call them or go see it. Don't leave a bad review because you are lazy. I have always dealt with Ben at Bob Simpson's Auto Mall, he has always been a pleasure to deal with. Like others have said, there is no sales pressure, just let me help you in any way possible to make sure you are happy. Bob has stepped in to talk a few times and was always helpful and always has a smile on his face. These guys make you feel like family when you are shopping around, they even shopped around at other dealers to make sure I would get exactly what I want. Thank you guys so much for the help and will always recommend anyone to you!

Disappointing communication

by from Bloomington, IL |

I found the car I was interested in on cars.com. Filled the form out to be contacted and no one did. Sent a follow up email with no response; I finally called them on the 4th day only for them to tell me the car had sold a few days previously. Just disappointing communication.

Best experience I've had buying a car

by from Mahomet, IL |

Best experience I've had buying a car. No high pressure salespeople, very straightforward and friendly. I got a great deal on the vehicle I purchased, fair trade in on my old vehicle, and easy to work with for financing, couldn't ask for more! I would recommend Autotown to everyone I know.

Great Staff

by from Champaign, Illinois |

Bob and the rest of the staff were so professional and were happy to answer any questions. They made the stressful event of buying a new care simple and pleasant. AutoTown has high quality used cars that have been well taken care of. If you are looking for a top notch used car please see the boys at Autotown.

Autotown

by from Mahomet, IL |

We have purchased a number of vehicles from Bob Simpson @ Bob Simpson's Autotown. He is truly a wonderful dealer. He is honest and dependable with service like no other!. Our children are now purchasing their vehicles from Bob! We would never trade elsewhere!

Worth checking out!

by from Champaign IL |

I have purchased several vehicles from Bob and his staff - always left knowing I've purchased a quality auto and feeling like I've gotten a deal that was more than fair. I highly recommend them for late model higher-end vehicles! Whatever your needs, check out Bob's before you pull the trigger at the big-guy's lots.