Sharpe Auto Concepts

(4.3) 6 Reviews

4801 Lamar Ave, Mission, KS 66202

horrible

by from kansas city, kansas |

This is the most unprofessional place I have ever dealt with. I purchased a Cadillac and I had to take it to the shop the next day and have $1000 worth of work done. My check engine light was still on and I took it back and they said everything was ok. Then another engine light came on and they told me to bring it in and gave me a loaner that was worse than my car which also had a check engine light on. Kept my car for 3 days and when I got it back it started this jerking movement. I finally had to take it to a REAL dealer who told it was the transmission. All this happened in the first 30 days and you could tell they don't care about their vehicles.

Great experience

by from Kansas City |

I brought a 2007 Cadillac Escalade from this dealership. Ben is a great guy. They will for sure get you what you want. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a vehicle. They are very fair. Go to them and find out for yourself, don't take my word for it. I promise you will be happy leaving.

Great Dealership with friendly people

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have nothing but great things to say about Sharpe Auto. They have a wide selection of cars and trucks, which are all very nice and clean for a great price. They were able to get me approved for a car with a not so good credit score and I left shortly after with a car. The whole process was very smooth and pleasant. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Great Service and Awesome Staff

by from Lenexa, kansas |

I had an excellent experience with the people at Sharpe auto concepts- the were personable and friendly and made me feel like i was important and my business was. Ben & James especially were great and took the extra mile to make me happy! They have awesome cars to select from and unbelievable prices- Go check them out

2006 Hummer H3

by from Kansas City,KS |

I had a good experience at Sharpe Auto friendly sales people, easy to get a loan, and a great warranty. I would definitely return for future vehicle purchases.

Great Price, Great Service.

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I bought a 05 Chevy Trailblazer from Sharpes recently and i was treated great. I didnt feel like i was getting sold, they treated me like a person instead of a paycheck. The buying process was easy and they even got me approved with a so so credit score and a great price on the car. I normally dont do reviews and such but i felt they really went out of their way to get me in a vehicle that day. I havent had any issues with my vehicle yet and i plan on buying another one from Sharpes in the near future.