Coad Toyota

357 Siemers Dr, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

Used 573-335-2927

Coad is worth the drive

by from Memphis, TN |

I've been looking at used Lexus LS460's for close to a year. I noticed one at Coad's. I sent an email and got a fast turnaround from Steve Nunnery. We discussed the car over the phone and I sent them photos of my car for trade. My wife and I made the drive from Memphis and an hour in to the ride, Steve calls my cell phone. He is concerned that there are a few spots on the hood that I might want to know about before I get there. That's pretty nice. We were able to make a very fair deal and they gave me a good trade in price. This was probably the fastest car transaction I've made in many a year. They did some nice things to the car like rotors and breaks and even replaced two tires then balanced and aligned. For a 6 year old car, it felt and drove almost like new. If I were nitpicking the deal, there certainly were a lot of little scratches and things, but then again that comes with a 6 year old car. If you are reading this review, you can rest assured that Steve Nunnery and the crew at Coad's Toyota will make sure you drive away happy. I did!

Promp Service and Great Customer Satisfaction!

by from Cape Girardeau MO |

I was well taken care of by the salesman and when he found a car that he felt might suite me better at the same price he quickly directed me to it! They worked with me on pricing and financing too and made the process very fast and painless.

purchased a 2010 camry

by from jackson mo |

We went to Coad Toyota to purchase a car. We bought a 2010 used Camry. The staff was very helpful and knowledgable. In fact, when the car was being detailed the worker discovered two small dents on the roof of the car and they fixed them before they let the car leave the lot. We really appreciate an honest staff.

Our experience at Coad Toyota

by from Jackson, MO |

They were courteous, friendly and took very good care of us in this new car lease. The previous car that we leased was totally serviced by Coad Toyota and they did an excellent job. This dealer's showroom and maintenance area are extremely clean.I marked below that we purchased a vehicle but we actually leased one. There was no option for that.