Government Fleet Sales

7125 E Front St, KCMO, MO 64120

Used 816-842-2525

No hassle, GREAT experience

by from Platte City, MO |

This is our 4th department purchase from Government Fleet Sales and I, yet again, couldn't be more satisfied. The Sales Manager, Chris, is new to me since our last purchase and he met all of our expectations just as well as Shane (the owner) has in the past. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great deal on a good car.

Great internet response/service.

by from Warrensburg, MO |

I was interested in a car and contacted them via internet. I received a reply back by the next day. The gentlemen came across as friendly and answered my questions without any issue's. I have sort of followed this lot off and on because they do seem to sale at a fair price- that helps a lot of people and families as most government fleet vehicles (if not all) are well maintained. So they're doing a good service for folks. As a college student, that really helps guys like me. I will be buying an SUV from them hopefully this semester- God willing, I'll be able to swing it. I will come back again and rate them and give everyone a heads up! But my last dealing with them via internet was great and I appreciate that.

Very, very, very, bad customer service.

by from Raytown, Missouri |

I emailed them about the Buick Park Avenue on 8/22 that was advertised for $2,900. They never responded back, so what did they do? They raised the price up to $3,250 and now I won't do any business with them period. This is a joke when you try to do business with someone but when they don't respond back to your email, you have to take your business somewhere else. Good luck dealing with these people because as you see in these posts, they are not will to change their business dealing ways.

Great price and nice people.

by from Kansas City, MO |

Bought a Charger from them a few weeks ago. Easily $1000+ cheaper than anywhere else I found. They are not a big fancy place and are pretty bare-bones, but for the price I don't care. They were definitely very busy when I was there and I guess I can understand some of these other reviews that had trouble getting calls returned, but everyone there was nothing but nice to me and very honest and friendly. So I'd give them a chance.

Misleading Advertising?

by from Springfield, MO |

Before seeing that this place has 3 terrible reviews, I already saw a red flag that smacks of deception. They advertise this car: 1992 Pontiac Sunbird SE - $2,250 But in the description of the car, it says "our price only $2900." Seems much like the dishonest people that put up Craigslist ads that say $1 or some other stupid low price, then you open the ad and they're asking much more. Why put $2250 in the title if that's not really the price? Just to get me to look? The only thing it has done is get me to look anywhere but at this business.

Very Rude

by from marshall, MO |

I will put this group on my no call list. I asked questions about a vehicle they listed on cars.com and the man was rude and short with his answers. Whoever owns or manages this place needs to call in and ask about a vehicle and see how he is treated. Then he/she should either clean house or close the doors. Zero stars!

Bad Customer Service

by from Colorado Springs |

Emailed them for more information on a particular vehicle (one photo) on their website. Got 2 automated responses, 1 day apart, that they were helping other customers. Also called the second afternoon, and the receptionist put me through to the sales person, except the call disconnected instead. Filled out their online credit app. Didn't hear anything. (positive or negative would have been okay) The next day, the vehicle was listed as sold. A few days later, I emailed about more information on a different vehicle (one photo again). Got the same automated response. Next day, called again, got through to leave a message with the sales person. Left my name, phone number and the stock number of the car I was calling about. That was 3 days ago. So I assume I won't get a call back. Must be so busy there with walk-on customers.

Bad Service

by from kansas city, Mo |

I did not have time to stop by and check on a ford taurus so my boyfriend did. When he got there a salesman showed him the vehicle and introduced it for a price 500.oo higher then the adveritise on the website. My boyfriend continue to look over the vehicle while on the phone with me, the salesman left and never returned. My boyfriend had to look for him and no one knew his where abouts not even the reciptionist. Finally after 20 minutes he got ahold of the salesman and asked to test drive the vehicle. He just drove it around the lot and parked it, then stood outside of the car waiting for the salesman to return. I was on the phone the whole time. My boyfriend got fed up figured they could not take care of their customers then they probably dont take care of their cars so he left. Bad lost for them he was there to buy 5 cars on 03-29-13 for his business. This place just has bad costumer service and judges books by their cover....dont go there if you want good customer service

Government Fleet Sales responded to this review

April 17, 2013

We are always sorry to hear if someone was not pleased with their visit. As a mid sized dealership we do get very busy at times, but it does not mean we are not interested in selling anyone a vehicle. We are the most affordable dealership in town and it is unfortunate that you gave up before investing in a good government vehicle with a cheap price tag. We do hope that you found the car you were looking for but if not you are always welcome to return and view our current inventory. We have had thousands of happy customers since 1993.