Roadsters Auto

3023 Jeanetta St, Houston, TX 77063

Used 888-619-7876

Great service

by from San Antonio , tx |

I bought a 2007 jeep wrangler from these guys and honestly I couldn't be happier... they were super nice, patient, and extremely helpful. I didn't feel pressured at all! They truly want you to leave happy and satisfied in a vehicle that works best for you. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave they are very friendly, and true. As for my jeep I feel as though it's a dream. .....she's absolutely lovely! The drive back home to San Antonio was smooth sailing. And I now find myself offering to drive everywhere lol Definitely a good experience in my opinion!

Great service and good people

by from Texas San Antoine |

Phone contact

by from Naples, Fl |

There was not much to judge this dealership on because I only had pc contact with them.

No more, no less....just right!

by from Houston, TX |

I have not purchased a vehicle yet, but this dealer answered my questions promptly without asking me for a bunch on contact information and/or giving me the run around. I'm taking the time to write this because I've been hassled by other dealers, and they had already sold the car I was interested it! Roadster took the time to respond to my email - no more (unwanted hassling), no less (not responding at all). If I found the right car with them, I'd feel comfortable checking them out!

2006 Hummer H3

by from Montgomery, TX |

I purchased my Hummer from Roadsters Auto and had a very pleasant experience, I highly recommend checking with them before you make your next purchase. Mark C. Montgomery, TX

Excellent

by from Houston |

Excellet Guys!!! Great Deals! Loved my car! Car was very clean and described very well. I loved there customer service.. Ask for Moe!