Roadsters Auto

Used 888-619-7876

The Hard to find cars

The Vehicle is GREAT!

by from Columbia City, Indiana |

We bought an Avalanche from Roadsters Auto on the internet and flew to Houston from Indiana to pick it up. It was everything they said it was. For an '03 , it was very clean and well cared for. We drove it around to block and checked it out before paying and embarking on our 1100 mile drove home. Ed and Sam are very friendly, helpful and did a great job making the transaction as quick and easy as possible. If we ever need another hard to find vehicle, we will go back to them.

Very Welcoming!

by from Houston,TX |

They had great customer service, made me feel very comfortable and confident in my purchase. Which to me was very important in buying a used car. They helped me figure out what car would suit me best and still be witin my budget. They were very quick and efficient. Over all my experience was great I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used car!

had great experience buying my second used car

by from Houston, Texas |

It was a great second experience buying a used car, super clean low miles in mint condition, had new tires , reconditioned and clean interior , simply it was my money's worth . I would definitely recommend this place and I would come back to buy another vehicle in the future.. Special thanks to ed great man to ask for ...

excellent dealer, great service!!

by from Houston, TX |

I went with my husband to brouse for conversion vans and we were lucky to go to Roadsters Auto. They were very helpful and answered all our calls and questions. They even waited for us after hours to fet here. We bought a 2005 Chevy Express Van black color. The van's conditions were exactly as marketed and described in the ad. I was very impressed with the sales manager Ed. And I recommend any one interested to contact him.

great customer service

by from houston, TX |

honest, elegant, and professional people; they are very descriptive, and what is mentioned in each vehicle's discribtion is 99.9% true. I bought a vehicle from them a week ago and I was astonished by their honest description and their precise well taken pictures I mean the car was just lIke in the pictures I just love it and will deffinitely recommend their business.

Need to buy a perfect car go to Roadster Auto

by from Houston, texas |

I heard about Roadster auto through a friend. I went to take a look at some of the cars and went out of there with a smile on my face. The sales man where very nice and very helpful. They walked me through the process and explained everything to the direct point. I'm not good in picking out cars, they offered me a 2011 GMC Yukon and their pick was great!!! The car was very clean, clean car fax, clean exterior and mechanics. They also gave me a good price. This company deserves the best!! Not only that they help you, they give you a better understanding about the cars that hold their value in the market!!! I will refer this company to who ever is trying to buy a car or a truck!!! Thank you Roadster Auto for making me feel comfortable with my buy!!!!

Great service

by from San Antonio , tx |

I bought a 2007 jeep wrangler from these guys and honestly I couldn't be happier... they were super nice, patient, and extremely helpful. I didn't feel pressured at all! They truly want you to leave happy and satisfied in a vehicle that works best for you. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave they are very friendly, and true. As for my jeep I feel as though it's a dream. .....she's absolutely lovely! The drive back home to San Antonio was smooth sailing. And I now find myself offering to drive everywhere lol Definitely a good experience in my opinion!

Great service and good people

by from Texas San Antoine |

Phone contact

by from Naples, Fl |

There was not much to judge this dealership on because I only had pc contact with them.

No more, no less....just right!

by from Houston, TX |

I have not purchased a vehicle yet, but this dealer answered my questions promptly without asking me for a bunch on contact information and/or giving me the run around. I'm taking the time to write this because I've been hassled by other dealers, and they had already sold the car I was interested it! Roadster took the time to respond to my email - no more (unwanted hassling), no less (not responding at all). If I found the right car with them, I'd feel comfortable checking them out!