Sweitzer's Auto Sales

Used 877-211-6347

Great Place to buy your Vehicle

2011 Chevrolet Avalanche LT Z71

by from Jersy Shore, Pa. |

I stopped at Sweitzer's Auto looking for a used Avalanche and there was this 2011 Black Avalanche on their lot. Mr. Sweitzer approached me after I had looked it over and asked if that was the kind of vehicle I was looking for. After talking about the vehicle a little we came to an agreement and It was mine. The Avalanche was totally serviced by their mechanic and cleaned by their detail shop like every car and truck on their lot. It was a great experience dealing with this dealership. they were very pleasant and took care of the paper work very fast. I am really glad I stopped at Sweitzer's Auto to buy my new used car.

Chevy Tahoe

by from Jersey shore pa |

Just wanted to say that I had a good experience with Sweitzers auto. Travis and the staff helped me find the vehicle I was looking for. They sent me in the right direction for financing and when the deal was done Travis helped familiarize me with all my vehicle options. When I'm ready for another purchase I will be calling them first!