Mattingly Motors

6900 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA 70003

Used 866-543-5450

Honest

by from New Orleans, La |

I went in to test drive a car and left with the manifestation of wanting more of the down to earth conversation with the sales team. Even though, I did not walk away with car; this is my choice of business that will be worth the time and money.

Doug went above and beyond the call of duty

by from Metairie |

Doug picked me up at home and also drove me to my insurance agent and to my financing office. He gained a life long customer

Excellent Service

by from Lafitte, LA |

This is the best place around to get your car. Reasonable prices and great service. When my vehicle was wrecked, Doug was able to get me into a vehicle right away. With some minor hurdles of mine to overcome, I was able to drive away the same day, with a great vehicle, at a great price and interest rate. Incredibly satisfied, and will be sending all my family and friends to see him when they are ready for their next vehicle purchase.

They sell your perfect dream cars!

by from metairie la |

Mike and Dominic got me in a BEAUTIFUL white 2009 Mercedes C300 with my bad credit I was able to get it. Car is perfect , they wont let you down ! ;D

Great Servive

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

Purchased an Audi A4 2.0T. Was greeted very fast by Doug Holaday. Great fast service. Had the car within two days. Dealer very knowledgeable about vehicle. Was able to test drive the car. Vehicle in great condition. Overall I was very pleased!

5 Stars

by from Metairie, La |

I just love these guys. Great selection great prices. I just bought a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L. It only has 5k miles on it. Obviously the car is great.

Horrible Experience!

by from Westwego, LA |

Attempted to purchase car for my mom. Car was to be purchased with a cashier's check (cash). I simply used cashiers check because its safer to carry than cash. Finance Manager, young rude guy, insulted me and told me my check was nothing but a piece of paper. We decide not to buy car from them. The next day I go to the bank to deposit the check back into my account, and the bank manager informs me that the owner of the dealership just left the bank with a copy of my check attesting its validity. Of course it was real! So later my mom gets a call from the salesman "Doug", who never apologizes, but states what happened was "company policy" and they are willing to lower the price of the vehicle by $500. NEVER, NO, WONT, CANT! These people are nuts! When it was Deal'n Dougs, it was THE premier place to buy a used car! I bought my truck from Dealn Doug 6 years ago and still drive that vehicle to this day. Another salesman tells me they haven't been selling too many cars, yet you turn my money down?! No apology, no message from the owner, no nothing! They have no remorse, they treat the customer with no respect! My money pays your bills and keeps your business afloat, think twice next time! DO NOT BUY HERE! GO ELSEWHERE!

Great Service!!!

by from Metairie, Louisiana |

Great Service, Excellent Prices...I was amazed how they worked with me on the price of my car. I recommend this place to everyon

Isabella van Wuijckhuijse

by from Metairie, LA. |

Honestly, I was so excited to buy my first car, but I really don't appreciate the treatment I got from these guys. I still bought it because I love the car, but I am sorry to say that Mattingly Motors did not give me a nice experience whatsoever.

Best used car dealer

by from Metairie, la |

My wife and I had been shopping for a vehicle for over a month. The problem is we were always shopping at the big dealerships. When we passed Mattingly Motors my wife noticed how nice the place and they're inventory was. So we pulled in. That's when we met Michael Mattingly. Our experience was excellent , better than anywhere else we had previously been, his salesman Doug was equally as informative and friendly. By the end of the process we felt like we bought a vehicle from our friends . I would not only recommend Mattingly Motors, but I will be back

Whoops

by from Sevierville,Tn |

Called January about buying 05 Mecedes cl55amg,was told it had been sold day before I called,so I bought a 06 cl55amg from another dealer with less miles,at lower price,now a month later I see the car still there and reduced in price,I guess they didn't have time that day to sell me the car for cash