Mattingly Motors

6900 Veterans Blvd, Metairie, LA 70003

Used 866-543-5450

Honest

by from New Orleans, La |

I went in to test drive a car and left with the manifestation of wanting more of the down to earth conversation with the sales team. Even though, I did not walk away with car; this is my choice of business that will be worth the time and money.

Great Service...Very Fair and Informative

by from New Orleans, LA |

As my wife and I were car shopping and wasn't sure of the options available for financing, we stopped in. Doug was very informative of what would be an easier car to get financed. The information he shared was more in line in the used car buying process, not necessarily about buying a car from him. There was no pressure to buy a particular car off their lot, or to buy exclusively from them. It was nice to have a salesman with our best interest in mind FIRST, and then sell a car SECOND. We ended up being able to purchase a newer/nicer car than we expected we would. Their financing contacts had us out the door in a car within 2 hours. Great deal, great service, very helpful. It truly was the easiest, least pressured car buying experience. I will definitely be back. They took care of everything and made it extremely easy and painless. Next time I am shopping for a car, this will be my first stop!

Costumer

by from Metairie, LA |

Being a three times costumer at Mattingly Motors, I really fell like I'm apart of the family. I'm a college student who travel a lot and, buying cars from Mattingly Motors, is the best thing I've ever done in my life.

Albert Dabdoub

by from New Orleans, LA 70131 |

Albert was an exceptional sales person and a pleasure to do business with. May I say that I had never done business with Mattingly Motors before but I would not hesitate to do so in the future and to recommend others to do business here. Albert, you are a gem and, because of your personality and knowledge of the car sales business, you will continue to do well and move forward tremendously. Aspire to do your absolute and you will be a CAR STAR!!

Doug went above and beyond the call of duty

by from Metairie |

Doug picked me up at home and also drove me to my insurance agent and to my financing office. He gained a life long customer

Excellent Service

by from Lafitte, LA |

This is the best place around to get your car. Reasonable prices and great service. When my vehicle was wrecked, Doug was able to get me into a vehicle right away. With some minor hurdles of mine to overcome, I was able to drive away the same day, with a great vehicle, at a great price and interest rate. Incredibly satisfied, and will be sending all my family and friends to see him when they are ready for their next vehicle purchase.

They sell your perfect dream cars!

by from metairie la |

Mike and Dominic got me in a BEAUTIFUL white 2009 Mercedes C300 with my bad credit I was able to get it. Car is perfect , they wont let you down ! ;D

Great Servive

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

Purchased an Audi A4 2.0T. Was greeted very fast by Doug Holaday. Great fast service. Had the car within two days. Dealer very knowledgeable about vehicle. Was able to test drive the car. Vehicle in great condition. Overall I was very pleased!

5 Stars

by from Metairie, La |

I just love these guys. Great selection great prices. I just bought a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L. It only has 5k miles on it. Obviously the car is great.

Horrible Experience!

by from Westwego, LA |

Attempted to purchase car for my mom. Car was to be purchased with a cashier's check (cash). I simply used cashiers check because its safer to carry than cash. Finance Manager, young rude guy, insulted me and told me my check was nothing but a piece of paper. We decide not to buy car from them. The next day I go to the bank to deposit the check back into my account, and the bank manager informs me that the owner of the dealership just left the bank with a copy of my check attesting its validity. Of course it was real! So later my mom gets a call from the salesman "Doug", who never apologizes, but states what happened was "company policy" and they are willing to lower the price of the vehicle by $500. NEVER, NO, WONT, CANT! These people are nuts! When it was Deal'n Dougs, it was THE premier place to buy a used car! I bought my truck from Dealn Doug 6 years ago and still drive that vehicle to this day. Another salesman tells me they haven't been selling too many cars, yet you turn my money down?! No apology, no message from the owner, no nothing! They have no remorse, they treat the customer with no respect! My money pays your bills and keeps your business afloat, think twice next time! DO NOT BUY HERE! GO ELSEWHERE!

Great Service!!!

by from Metairie, Louisiana |

Great Service, Excellent Prices...I was amazed how they worked with me on the price of my car. I recommend this place to everyon