Jessup Auto Plaza

68111 California 111, Cathedral City, CA 92234

New 888-732-4168
Used 888-325-2009
Service 888-310-3085

Jessup Auto Plaza is the premier family owned and operated dealership in the Coachella Valley

Horrible Experience

by from Palm Desert, Ca |

If I could give 0 stars I would. Worst experience from a dealership I have ever experienced. My family has worked in the car industry for a long time and to be treated the way this dealership did was absurd. We tried to buy a vehicle from Jessup for four weeks. A vehicle that Jessup has had on their lot for about a year because it is way overpriced. When offering Jessup a fair deal still slightly over market value they turned us down. In addition it took us those four weeks just to get that answer. We tried working with two sales managers, a finance manager, and two sales men who were unresponsive and unprofessional. If you are looking for a fair deal, good customer service, and a local business to support in the valley this is not the place. I will never return, or recommend anyone to Jessup.

by from Indio ca 92201 |

My name is joe Diaz and i would like to thank ken deal for his help with my new perches of my 2014 silverado ..I will refer ken deal to friends and family ...best experience I ever had at a dealership ...

Best Experience Ever

by from Indio, CA |

One of the best car buying experiences we've had... I want to thank Dan Jessup and his team for all of their help in selecting our new Tahoe. The entire team really took the time to answer all of our questions completely. Thank you again for being so competitive, nice, and helpful. I would recommend Jessup Auto Plaza to anyone looking for a new car. You will not find a better dealer anywhere.

family owned dealership

by from Cathedral City, CA |

I just bought a new car from The Jessup auto dealer. The sales person was outstanding. He didn't have a problem with us driving a couple different models. The purchase of the car was the best experience I've had in the desert. I will buy my next car from Jessup.