Legacy Chevrolet

Service 888-265-4696

GO LEGACY!!!

Appointment oil changes

by from Columbus Georgia |

I would not recommend buying an oil change plan with your vehicle. I have had my car for a year and a half. I have ONLY taken it three times to get the oil changed/ tires rotated at the dealer. Each visit to the dealership has resulted in a 3 plus hour oil change. Even with making an appointment and asking for the time it would take, they have never even been close to the quoted time schedule. Today I took it in at my appointment time, and now 2 and a half hours later I just find out someone quit this morning. Why couldn't they tell me that when I walked in at 1:30? I would have been dropped off. Very unprofessional and not considerate of their customers time. It would have only taken telling the truth about the time.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE TO GET FIXED

by from COLUMBUS, GA |

THE MECHANICS ARE VERY POOR AND THE MANAGER DOES NOT GET ON TO THEM ABOUT IT. I HAVE TOOK MY CAR BACK TO THEM REPEATEDLY FOR THE SAME PROBLEM AND THEY HAVE YET TO FIX IT AND I DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF THEY ARE TRYING TO FIX IT. THEY SAY IT WAS THE FUEL PUMP WELL ITS NOT AND THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS. SO MANY EXCUSES MY CAR IS OLD, IT DOES NOT ACT UP, ALL JUST BOGUS. COULD NOT GET IN CONTACT WITH MANAGER, GM COULD NOT CONTACT THEM, - THEY ARE TRYING TO AVOID PROBLEMS AND MAKING THINGS WORSE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO HERE.

Thanx Jason Neale

by from Columbus, Ga |

I want to say that legacy chevrolet has been the greatest car dealership I have ever gone to. Jason Neale is an awesome salesman and I owe him and his manager Mike a great debt of gratitude. They helped me get a 2012 Chevy Malibu. My previous car a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer was literally falling apart on me and I had alot of negative equity and they got me from and apr of 18.25% to 10.9% apr. And they worked hard and non stop for 3 days to get a bank to finance me. And they were finally able to get me a deal and i greatly appreciate and all the hard worked to me. And they also expressed tremendous gratitude for my service in the US Army. And they made me very welcomed and took excellent care of me and i recommend them to all my friends, family and anyone else in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Legacy for your hard work and getting me into a new car.

Terrible customer service in the service dept

by from Bonaire, GA |

I have had ongoing issues with this service department for going on four months. It began in November when I took my car in for a warranty covered oil change and some other service work. The oil changes was the main reason I brought the car in to the shop. However, they didn't change my oil. I spoke with the man who was the service leader at the time, Garnett Ray. He apologized for overlooking the oil change and offered to pay for a rental car so that I could go on a scheduled trip while they changed my oil (I couldn't drive my car because the trip would have put my car's mileage well over the mileage for the scheduled oil change). In January, I received a bill for the rental car. I called the new service leader, Mark Connor, and he told me that he would take care of it. In February, I received another bill for the rental car. I called and spoke with Mark Connor again, and this time he told me "it's not my problem" and flat out refused to make sure the bill is paid. My advice is to not trust anything the service department promises you.

Legacy Chevrolet responded to this review

May 22, 2012

Dear S Lynn, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Scott Miller. I am the new Service Department Manager. I can Not begin to appologize enough for the inconveniences or poor attitudes of previous employees; However, I am calling the rental companies and will contact you...We will pay the bill. I have many years experience in all aspects of the car business. My goal in accepting this responsibility is to make extreme improvements in our service department regarding customer service and satisfaction. From the time of your arrival in our service lane, to the time you pick up your vehicle, I want to ensure the best possible service and satisfaction we can offer. I have been, and will be, making many changes in our personnel and protocol. This process will take time and effort from my entire staff, and we now guarantee a great experience with No exceptions. We will strive to achieve our new goals. If you are an existing service department customer here at Legacy, I urge you to continue using OUR facility while we make the transition. I can personally guarantee that you will see vast improvements in many different aspects of our dealership in the very near future. We thank you for your loyalty and business, and know that we value all of our customers and would like to be your go to dealer for many years to come. If you have never brought your vehicle to Legacy for service, I recommend that you give us a chance to earn your business and respect, so you will tell everyone you know about your experience with us. We will strive to be second to none when it comes to meeting your vehicles needs. Please give us a try, and we will prove to you why we consider our facility and staff to be top notch. Rest assured, you will not be disappointed with the improvements. From all of us here at Legacy Chevrolet Cadillac of Columbus, Thank you, and we look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicles needs. Sincerely, Scott Miller Service Department Manager

Thanks so much!

by from 36867 |

First of all, thank goodness no more BILL HEARD CHEVY... Second... Whole new experience at Legacy. I shopped all local dealers for a specific type of used vehicle. This is the only one in the area that quoted the same price on the lot that was posted online. The local Ford dealer quoted $6,000 more on the lot than posted on the internet.... Legacy prepped my new "used" vehicle so nicely. Nitrogen in the tires, fresh wash and detail, fresh oil change, full tank of gas.. Never would have known it was a used vehicle. Recent management changes at Legacy are awesome. I'll deal with Mr. Barker anytime!! I recommend!

good experience

by from Columbus, Ga |

I found the salesmen and managers to be very professional and very helpful in helping me to make my decision. I would recommend buying your car at Legacy!