Smart Honda

11206 Hickman Rd, Clive, IA 50325

New 877-228-1047
Used 866-455-1975
Service 888-648-2838

Remember, if you can't find the Honda you deserve, we will find it!

Dealer integrity

by from Des moines |

This dealership has not ever pushed services that are not needed and they are honest about service intervals. They also support the local community quite well via sponsorship to kids sports and fundraising. A great no pressure place to buy.

Waited too long.

by from Urbandale Iowa |

I called several days ahead for a service appointment and was scheduled for 7:30 am. I arrived 15 minutes early and was told I would be one of the first in the shop. For a simple oil changed I walked out at 8:45. The explanation for the hour and a half wait was they didn't have the filter for my car. If this policy of not having the filter at the time of the appointment does not change I will not be back nor will I consider buying another car here. Good news travels fast and bad news travels faster. If I don't hear from the dealership I will assume you don' care.

by from Mason City, IA |

My family and I have been doing business with Smart Honda for over 9 years and have bought numerous vehicles from Matt and his staff. I really appreciate the friendly hassle free experience that I've come to truly appreciate over the years. I live 120 miles from this dealership but still call and set up an appointment when I need a new vehicle. As everyone is aware of sometimes buying a car is a drawn out difficult process. Not at Smart Honda. I just bought a new 2015 CRV and was extremely happy with the experience and the price, Thank you Matt and your staff.

Loosing Count

by from Clive, IA |

Our family has purchased or leased so many Hondas from this Dealership that I lost count. I can't even imagine better service or a friendlier atmosphere in which to do business. I guess that's why I keep coming back. Kudos to Smart Honda for getting it right!

Great buying experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

This is our 5th time buying a new vehicle and our best experience yet. Staff was very helpful and professional.

dealership

by from Fontanelle, Iowa |

We bought a used vehicle from here. Price was affordable. They were willing to negotiate with trade. We got what we wanted with the trade. The dealers were very nice and easy to work with.

The total package

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

My wife and I have purchased our last seven vehicles from Smart Honda and we couldn't be any happier! In fact, we just leased a car for our daughter to get her started on her experience with Honda as well. Smart is the total package from buying experience to service to dealing with all the employees! They are a class act from start to finish.

Great Service!

by from Des Moines, IA |

What a great pressure free, buying experience! I could not have asked for a more relaxed atmosphere for buying my first car.

Pushy high pressure sales. Won't share information

by from Clive ia |

Asking question lead us quickly to talking numbers. Could not get interest rates or what other fees were going to be included. They wanted to focus on what the payment was going to be.... Felt high pressure when asking basic questions and run around when wanting exact details. The 'deal' they were pitching kept getting worse for me but sounded good when focusing on one element of the deal. Not likely to go back.

First-time buyer

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

I have had my Accord serviced at Smart Honda for years, but this was my first time buying a vehicle from them. Every part of the process made me feel respected and valued.

SMART Honda

by from Mt. Pleasant, IA |

I love the car. It rides well and rolls down the road so easily I have to watch my speed or I'm sailing way too fast. All that said, I already knew I like Hondas when I went to your dealership. What made this experience different was the way I was treated. I meant it when I told you all that this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. You were helpful, didn't pressure, and weren't patronizing to me. Your offer for my old car wasn't insulting...something I had not often been able to say during car buying experiences. Thank you for that.