Cherokee Ford Lincoln Alpharetta

1575 Mansell Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009

New 888-860-5308
Used 888-780-5318
Service 877-204-7973

Home of the Dog Gone Good Deal!

New F150 - Great Experience - Service Dept Tops!

by from Cumming, GA |

I purchased an F150 on 11/12/13. Philipp Hildner was the salesman and the experience was the best purchase experience to date.. (and I have had more than my share). Philipp was professional, knowledgeable, straight-shooting, and I left feeling that I had a great deal on a nice truck and that I made the right decision to reach out to this dealership when looking to replace my 2008 Sport Trac. People like Philipp (and John Herrin in the service dept there who has taken care of my Fords for almost 10 years), should help Cherokee Ford move to the top of the heap due to their integrity and honest manner in which they perform their job functions . I have to say that honesty seems to be the foundation that this business is built upon and that is very hard to come by these days. Give them a chance, they will earn your business!

MY FAITH HAS BEEN RESTORED

by from ALPHARETTA,GA |

PRIOR TO VISITING CHEROKEE FORD AND LINCOLD ALPHARETTA I ASSOCIATED THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH WORDS SUCH AS UNTRUST WORTHY, SCAMMERS, MONEY HUNGRY SALES PEOPLE, BUT THE SALES GUY ,STAN MAKUPSON, AT CHEROKEE FORD AND LINCOLN CHANGED MY VIEW ABOUT CAR DEALERSHIPS AND THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE. MR. MAKUPSON WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, TRANSPARENT, AND PATIENT. THANK YOU SO MUCH ,MR. MAKUPSON, FOR RESTORING MY FAITH IN THE CAR DEALERSHIPS. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW 2014 FORD EXPLORER!!!

Stephen sales associate

by from Roswell |

They were really great, I feel like my best interest was their primary concern! Stephen was great!

They want to earn your business!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Sales team were straight shooters and wanted to earn your business. The service team (for a car which we already owned) were equally as supportive, presenting a strong desire to earn my business - each time I connected with them. Ask for Luke in Sales and Haley in service.

great experience

by from chamblee.ga |

great experience from start to finish. will surely check with them first when ready to purchase again.

General Information

by from TN |

They were quick to get back with information on the car that I had requested information on. They even sent me a video on the car. They also follwed up to see if I needed any additional information. I would feel ok with working with this dealership.

Really good

by from Greenville, sc |

They explain every thing for me Gave me the car in a really good condition Although they said that it was checked up on But there was somthing wrong Some noises keep coming from the rear of the car And it cost me a 1000$ to fix Other wise every thing was fine