Fred Beans Kia of Limerick

22 Autopark Blvd, Limerick, PA 19468

A KIA Convert.

by from Pottstown, PA |

Within the past year or so I have actually purchased two brand new cars from Fred Bean's KIA of Limerick. Both cars as well as the staff that helped me purchase them were fantastic! My first car was a KIA Forte Koup which I loved. I then got a email about a year and a half later saying that they were looking for previous model Koup's for their lot. I was eyeing up a 2014 Optima so I jumped on the offer! I met George Evanick on the night I went to turn in my Koup. He did a great job of explaining everything to me and working through my trade-in/trade-up to my Optima. The new car is awesome and I couldn't be any happier! If I ever have a question I find that they are ready to answer it without hesitation and I can stop in and speak to someone as they are all there to help as quick as they can even though they are doing a thousand things at once. I will definitely buy from them again in the future. Thanks again guys!

Excellent salesman - George Evanick

by from North Wales, PA |

I bought my new Kia Sorrento from the Limerick location. I had the extreme pleasure of working with George Evanick. He is an outstanding salesman and provided me with great customer service. He was efficient which I appreciate, and got me the information that I requested quickly . He answered all of my questions and never made me feel like he did not have all the time for me, which I knew he was very busy on the Saturday that I came in. He is a true gem of a person and a great salesperson. Fred Beans is lucky to have him working for them.I will certainly refer him . Thank you.

car buying at its finest

by from sanatoga, pa |

we had to buy, not one, but two cars this year. Kevin was fabulous! He was cheerful, cooperavtiove, and genuinely nice. He took into consideration that we needed to buy a previously used car, and he helped us to buy two cars in our price range. Diane Moore directed us to Kevin. I contacted her on the phone, and told her what I was looking for, and a few hours later, the process was in motion. I plan on purchasing my next vehicle from Beans.

2014 Kia Sorento

by from Royersford, PA |

Great service, great people!!! They go out of their way to help, and or accommodate you any way they can, with a smile!

Couldn't be happier!

by from Chester Springs, PA |

What a refreshing experience. No pressure, no sharks, no back and forth games and making me antsy, above all.....NO BS!!!! It took 3 minutes to negotiate the deal that made me happy. No wonder so many cars have Fred Beans' name on the back of them. I couldn't be more pleased.

Another lying dealership

by from Lansdale, PA |

Why can't dealers just be upfront and honest? After agreeing to numbers on a car via phone, I head in to find the deal change by upwards of $1000. Thanks Fread Beans Kia for wasting my time and yours. Its unfortunate that you insist on playing the games that have given your industry a bad name for decades.

Fred Beans Kia of Limerick responded to this review

October 17, 2012

Hi Jason, Were you able to discuss the optima with your wife last night? Again I'm sorry for the mishap last night and like I said we will honor the deal I offered you on the phone yesterday. Let me know. Thanks Again Robert

John Sloan(car salesman) at Fred Beans Kia

by from Wilkes Barre, Pa. |

All I have to say is John worked with me and took me step by step and explained everything that was going on,he was such a big help and the car buying process was easy thanks to him.The dealership was very friendly and nice I would recommend these guys to all my friends,great experience,very helpful and cars.com helped me find them thanks CARS.COM

Excellent Internet Sales Manager

by from Paxton, MA |

Fast, efficient customer service, the internet sales manager made our buying experience "the bomb", we were coming from out of town and needed to do our transaction over the phone and thru the internet, She could not have been more helpful, we walked in, took the car for a quick spin, did the deal and were on the road in 2 hours!!!

Car shopping

by from Ambler, PA |

From the moment we walked in they were very friendly and knowledgeable about their products. I would highly recommend this dealership

Oustanding Internet Customer Service

by from Paxton, MA |

I can't begin to convey how satisfied our buying experience with this dealership was, especially the internet sales manager. I got a response within 1 hour of requesting information on a specific car. I then coordinated a visit and purchase completely via email, 1 phone call as I live in another state. I Highly recommend the internet sales manager Nicole!!!