Rick Case Hyundai - Ft. Lauderdale

Service 877-579-8579

411 and Sunrise Blvd-USED CAR DEPT NOW IN HYUNDAI SHOWROOM

Excellent Experience

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

The upgrade at the dealership is amazing. I did not notice when the time flew by. The waiting area is great! Customer service was great as usual. Ernest helped me the very first time I came in and is the reason I returned. Jane helped me this time and did an excellent job.

Supportive

by from Orlando, FL |

Chris is excellent, very supportive, friendly and helpful to take care of my appointment as soon as possible and get me on my way with all problems solved. Thanks --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

EXCELLENT SERVICE WHAT A DEAL!!!

by from WESTON FL |

I WENT TO RICK CASE HYUNDAI 441 AND SUNRISE TO LOOK AT A PRE-OWNED CERTIFIED SONATA, I WAS SURPRISE ON HOW MANY OPTIONS OF CAR THEY HAVE, I ORIGANYLLY WNATED A DIFFERENT COLOR THAN THE ONE I HAD LOOK AT ONLINE, WHEN I GOT THERE THEY HAD SO MANY CARS TO CHOOSE FROM THAT I TOOK HOME THE COLOR I ALWAYS WANTED THANK YOU FRANK MARTINEZ AND ALL OF THE RICK CASE TEAM IN PLANTATION

Amazing.

by from Orlando, FL |

Ernie and all the staff are just amazing. I'm always happy to return to the service department because I'm always treated with respect and courtesy. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review was written by customer.

Amazing!

by from Plantation, FL |

Patrick was amazing and there is not one thing he could have done better. I look forward to seeing him at my first service. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Amazing!!

by from Plantation, FL |

Patrick and Tom were amazing. They made our purchase smooth and easy. They went above and beyond to explain any questions we might have and it was just pleasure working with them. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Sincere and Caring!

by from Plantation, Fl |

Chris Landry is a very sincere and caring service advisor. I was very pleased with his customer service skills. Very professional and satisfied all my needs. Thank you so much. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Pleasure!

by from Orlando, FL |

I had the great pleasure of having Easton help me with my new purchase, I must say in all the years I have bought cars I have never met anyone like Easton....his beautiful personality, patience & knowledge is defitnitely a plus..... I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone I know to see him first before going anywhere else. He is a great asset to your company for sure! Thank you for everyone's help! --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Never make business with these guys

by from Miami |

awful service, they say 'our customers are our friends', it's wrong, dealing with them, you risk to be tricked. I buy a car and I pay a deposit and booked an appointment two days after to delivery the car and pay the rest of the car. And what a surprise when I arrive to the dealer office [they confirm a few hours before the meeting!], they have already sold the car to another guy... No apologies... they try after to sell me some low quality cars or too expensive.... Never make business with them.

Rick Case Hyundai - Ft. Lauderdale responded to this review

February 9, 2014

Agreement was that he coming to pay for car and pick up car on Monday, and without any notice he show up on Tuesday and we sold the car Tuesdey morning to real customer that payed in full and pick up car same moment.

Pleasant!

by from Plantation, Fl |

It was the most pleasant experience we ever had at any dealership. There was no pressure put on us like other dealers or salesmen would put on people and every question we had was answered. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

does not stand up to there warrantly.

by from Hollywood fl |

After buying a new Hyundai 2011 the seats started to wear on the passenger side and driver sides about four months after use. The seats are fraying. The dealership replaced the cloth and I was told the fabric was the same as before. I have had the same problem with the seats looking like they are 20 years old. The new service manager was rude and will do nothing further for me and more or less says this is all we can do. Other customers have had the same problem as me. The warrantly on the vechicle is not worth it and after you purchase your auto you are stuck with it. Bought from Rick Case Hyundai Plantation Florida.