Rick Case Hyundai - Ft. Lauderdale

Service 877-579-8579

411 and Sunrise Blvd-USED CAR DEPT NOW IN HYUNDAI SHOWROOM

Excellent Experience

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

The upgrade at the dealership is amazing. I did not notice when the time flew by. The waiting area is great! Customer service was great as usual. Ernest helped me the very first time I came in and is the reason I returned. Jane helped me this time and did an excellent job.

Satisfied

by from Orlando, FL |

I am very satisfied with the service received in the dealer. I considered that Frank Martinez (sales consultant) did a great job and service. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Good Experience

by from Miami, FL |

My experience was very good. I kept expecting them to sneak in some fees or press hard to upsell me but it never happened. Everything was professional and easy.

Outstanding Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

He was excellent and new what he was talking about a true gentleman and a great sales man. I ever need a car here again I know who I want as my salesman. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Details are important as well as honesty

by from Fort lauderdale, Fl |

I would like to write a 5 star review, but cannot. I did buy a used car at this dealership,the process was difficult. I am still not completely assured I got the best deal.When the deal was presented the internet price was increased by 6000.00 and then 6,000 entered in as a discount. The car fax listed the car as well below this figure, that is the figure with 6,000 added.That was strange,since I had the car fax in hand, they gave it to me. Felt the manager was a bully.Thank goodness I was called back the next day and the original deal was honored, after 4 phone calls.The salesman took the time to explain all the gadgets in the car, thanks for that, it was very helpful. The car could have been cleaner, therefore to me details are important. Also I was only given one key. Apparantly they said this is normal if the previous owner only gave them one key. To me this is not even believable.I did get the second key, but only the key not the remote.I believe I should have a complete second set.Also the car was due for an oil change and no one mentioned that. With these problems, I was the one who made trips to the dealership.I should have had these items the day I bought the car, and should not even have had to ask. They act like they are doing you a big favor.... Hope it will be a long time til I have to buy my next car.

Professional

by from Plantation, FL |

My service advisor was very professional and courteous. He gave continuous updates on how long and when the repairs would be completed. He's wonderful. Thanks again for the great service. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Friendly.

by from Plantation, FL |

The staff members I worked with were very friendly and helpful. They explained everything adequately and took care of all the details that go with buying a new car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer

Supportive

by from Orlando, FL |

Chris is excellent, very supportive, friendly and helpful to take care of my appointment as soon as possible and get me on my way with all problems solved. Thanks --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

EXCELLENT SERVICE WHAT A DEAL!!!

by from WESTON FL |

I WENT TO RICK CASE HYUNDAI 441 AND SUNRISE TO LOOK AT A PRE-OWNED CERTIFIED SONATA, I WAS SURPRISE ON HOW MANY OPTIONS OF CAR THEY HAVE, I ORIGANYLLY WNATED A DIFFERENT COLOR THAN THE ONE I HAD LOOK AT ONLINE, WHEN I GOT THERE THEY HAD SO MANY CARS TO CHOOSE FROM THAT I TOOK HOME THE COLOR I ALWAYS WANTED THANK YOU FRANK MARTINEZ AND ALL OF THE RICK CASE TEAM IN PLANTATION

Amazing.

by from Orlando, FL |

Ernie and all the staff are just amazing. I'm always happy to return to the service department because I'm always treated with respect and courtesy. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review was written by customer.

Amazing!

by from Plantation, FL |

Patrick was amazing and there is not one thing he could have done better. I look forward to seeing him at my first service. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.