NESCO

1846 West Division Suite #301, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-462-5518 Used 888-462-5518

Purchasing my 2004 Range Rover

by from Katy,Texas |

Actually I have not received my vehicle as yet because I still haven't arrived there yet. Will do so on Sunday and will be contacting the Sales Dept for delivery as soon as I arrive. Therefore I still have to wait and see the outcome,although the communication thus far was good

excellent service and a great car!

by from West of Seattle, WA |

I flew in to look at a 2006 BMW 650i that I originally saw on Cars.com. Ahmed picked me up at the hotel and took me for a test drive. I took it to Arlington BMW where they gave it a thorough look over. Nael and I agreed on a fair price and I have a wonderful car, after a month of work and a few bucks. I highly recommend NESCO! They guys are helpful and easy to work with.

Great experience - Ford Explorer 08

by from Arlington, Texas |

NESCO is a great dealership in every way. The Company owners are decent, professional and take the extra mile to satisfy customers. They are patient and honest when dealing with customers. They have the cleanest and best cars in their area. I totally recommend NESCO for anyone looking for a good, reliable and clean car. Thanks NESCO!

Purchased a 2006 BMW 330i

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I Purchased a 2006 BMW 330i and from test drive to picking up my car my experience was awesome! Nesco's inventory is top notch. Buying this used car was the easiest and low pressure used car i've ever bought. If you're looking for a nice used car, this is the place to go. Communication was great and they do what they say they will do.

Great Experience

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I bought a 2004 Range Rover from Nael and I must say, it was a great experience. From test driving the car, to customer service and a kind salesman, I was impressed by the quality of his cars! I love my Range Rover. Thanks Nesco

Quality in every way

by from Ft. Worth TX |

I would buy from these gentlemen again. Highly recommend.

2006 Toyota Tundra

by from Dallas, TX |

Recently purchased a 2006 tundra from Nesco and was very impressed with there customer service and their willingness to work with me on getting the right price. As always I was a little skeptical of what the actual condition of the vehicle was going to be, especially when purchasing from a small private dealer. However I was pleasantly surprised as to how clean and well maintained the vehicle was when I arrived. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone that is interested in finding a vehicle at a great price and customer service that is second to none. Thank you to both Ahmed and Nael for getting me into my new truck

Poor customer service

by from Dallas |

I made a phone call to talk about an Audi A6 they have posted on online. A guy with a middleeastern accent was very rude on the phone. I Asked him what the address and name of the dealership & he insulted me saying " you call at 9 am in the morning and does even know the name of the dealership?" I did not go to the dealership after that phone call. Very poor customer service. No respect at all. I will not be happy with a car I buy from that did not respect me in initial interaction.

BMW M3

by from Austin, TX |

Had a great experience purchasing a '99 BMW M3 from Nesco. Nael & Ahmed are good guys and have nice cars to sell that are in good shape. Would recommend Nesco to anyone looking for a nice, used car with relatively low miles and clean carfax.

BMW X5 for my daughter

by from Dallas, Texas |

This was the first car we bought for our daughter who was turning 16. The staff was great and we had a easy and reasonable negotiation and arrived at a fair price without any games or drama. The car has been great. One more note, the owner went out of his way and personally picked up the license plates for us on short notice so my daughter could use the car the next day for her drivers test. I was impressed with his attention to service and he truly cared that my daughter would have her car that she was comfortable with to take the test.