NESCO

1846 West Division Suite #301, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-462-5518 Used888-462-5518

Purchasing my 2004 Range Rover

by from Katy,Texas |

Actually I have not received my vehicle as yet because I still haven't arrived there yet. Will do so on Sunday and will be contacting the Sales Dept for delivery as soon as I arrive. Therefore I still have to wait and see the outcome,although the communication thus far was good

2006 Envoy

by from Grand Prairie |

Still cannot believe this vehicle is 10 years old ! 85,000 and in mint condition. I took it to Pep Boys to have the spark plugs changed since I didn't know if it had been done before. The mechanic asked me long I had the vehicle? I told him 3 days. He said you bought a cherry! Could not find anything wrong or needing replacing !

the best car buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

The best car buying experience I have ever had. Nael was awesome. He dropped off the car to be inspected for me at a mechanic of my choosing, appraised my trade in, and we even negotiated the final pricing all thru email/txt. Later that week I drove the 4 hours to Arlington in my trade-in. He gave my trade in a quick looking over while I test drove the car i wanted, came back and signed all the paperwork that he had already prepared. It all took about 20 min, and that included the test drive and talking about BMWs for about 15 min. 10 of 10 I would recommend him to anyone. I am very happy with my new M3!

Very Rude

by from Dallas, TX |

Very rude customer service over the phone! A guy with an accent didn't provide me with the information I needed. Spoke to me in a bothered and rude tone of voice.

Great Service!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I traded in my 2005 porsche 911 and was able to deal with both Nael and Ahmed it was definitely a pleasure and now Im enjoying my Range Rover they sold me. If you looking for a good buying experience come see these guys.

Good Experience-Subaru Outback 2009

by from Abilene, Texas |

Me and husband traveled hours to get to the dealership as they had what we were looking for. At the beginning the negotiations were a little slow. But We left with the car that I wanted and very happy. One of the owners, he was eager and willing to wait for us to get to the dealer and make the purchase and the transaction. They have cars in great shape and they were always available on the phone. We will recommend them to friends and family, Thank you.

excellent service and a great car!

by from West of Seattle, WA |

I flew in to look at a 2006 BMW 650i that I originally saw on Cars.com. Ahmed picked me up at the hotel and took me for a test drive. I took it to Arlington BMW where they gave it a thorough look over. Nael and I agreed on a fair price and I have a wonderful car, after a month of work and a few bucks. I highly recommend NESCO! They guys are helpful and easy to work with.

Great experience - Ford Explorer 08

by from Arlington, Texas |

NESCO is a great dealership in every way. The Company owners are decent, professional and take the extra mile to satisfy customers. They are patient and honest when dealing with customers. They have the cleanest and best cars in their area. I totally recommend NESCO for anyone looking for a good, reliable and clean car. Thanks NESCO!

Purchased a 2006 BMW 330i

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I Purchased a 2006 BMW 330i and from test drive to picking up my car my experience was awesome! Nesco's inventory is top notch. Buying this used car was the easiest and low pressure used car i've ever bought. If you're looking for a nice used car, this is the place to go. Communication was great and they do what they say they will do.

Great Experience

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I bought a 2004 Range Rover from Nael and I must say, it was a great experience. From test driving the car, to customer service and a kind salesman, I was impressed by the quality of his cars! I love my Range Rover. Thanks Nesco