Prestige Auto Sales Inc.

Prestige Auto Sales Inc.

3970 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19124

Used 866-658-5980

Loved them. Loved them. Loved them. You go boys!!

by from philadelphia |

15 people pulled my credit and were clueless. I was approved at Prestige within minutes and I got a great care, great payment, from a great organization.

Much Appreciated!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I usually hate car salesmen but I loved Trent, John, and Denni. They treated me like a person. Much appreciated fellas.

Awesome place and GREAT salesman.

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I bought my car in May 2011. It was my first time buying a car by myself. I was really nervous, but Prestige made the process really smooth and easy to understand. Everyone was very patient with all the questions that I had. It is being 7 months and I could not be happier with my car. I got exactly what I was looking. Awesome place and GREAT salesman.

I would strongly suggest them to anyone.

by from 19124 |

As a nurse I have crazy hours and needed reliable transportation. My car died one day and I knew it was time to get a new one. I went to seven different dealers that blatantly lied to me. Prestige kept it real from the beginning to the end. I would strongly suggest them to anyone with credit issues.

Well Worth It

by from Pennsylvania |

I came from Vineland, and it was well worth it. I got approved for a loan. Prestige was very respectful and upfront about everything.

I support the small business man.

by from 19124 |

After sitting at Barbara for two hours, I wasn't approved. I took the bus down the boulevard, jumped off at Prestige Auto Sales, 2 hours later I had a vehicle. I support the small business man.

Amazing Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I went to purchase a vehicle with my wife to this dealership and it was a great shopping experience. the salesmen are very warm and humorous, and they guided us to the best deal possible for our budget. We are very satisfied with their business and we highly recommend anyone to purchase from there.

the best in the area

by from fairless hills |

went to prestige after a bunch of other delaers, i should have went here first. i have horrible credit and went to local dealers that advertised everyone approved adn it took the guys at prestige no time at all to get me through the usually timely and tedioous process.. trent the finance manager got me approved for the pickkup that i wanted wiith less money than i told him i had available to put down.. they hooked me up with cheap insurance through someone they know. i would never buy a car from anywhere else and would recomend any and everyone i know to go there before they waist time anywhree else