Haddad Toyota

130 Pittsfield Lenox Rd, Pittsfield, MA 01201

New 888-903-4046 New 888-903-4046
Used 888-435-0884 Used 888-435-0884
Service 888-238-5763 Service 888-238-5763

We'll keep your business in the Berkshires!

Great service on my recall - done in record time!

I was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Friendly service

February 25, 2016

We're glad you enjoyed your speedy visit with us, Barbara! We appreciate the fantastic rating and comments very much. Thanks again for your wonderful review and we'd love for you to LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HaddadToyota.

Excellent staff. Great communication.

by from Bristol, CT. |

While I did get a different vehicle elsewhere it was no fault or lack of customer service from Haddad. There staff answered all questions, provided all details and great communication. My heart was just set on a different vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership.

April 26, 2016

Mikkel, thank you for sharing your comments with us and for the recommendation of our team! We truly appreciate you still taking the time to give us this kind feedback and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Pittsfield, MA |

My husband and I have only had great experiences at Haddad Toyota. Each time we bought a car there, they made it easy and hassle free. The service department is fantastic. Jason, Chris and Angie are all fabulous! They don't try to sell me anything my car doesn't need and they explain what my car does need and why. I always leave knowing my car was taken care of properly. I highly recommend them!

April 26, 2016

Jennifer, thank you for sharing your incredible comments with us about your visit with our team here at Haddad Toyota! We truly appreciate it and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your entire visit. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to seeing you again some time!

Dale Cease, a great salesman does it again!!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Recently traded in my 2013 Tundra for a new model. Dale Cease is my sales associate and he made the process completely painless. I had many special needs during this process and Dale truly delivered and went the extra mile for me. My new Tundra was on order and scheduled to arrive after 5-7 days...during that time, Dale made sure i had a rental car, as well as a dealer vehicle to allow me to maintain my busy schedule while waiting for the new truck. It was painless and I wholeheartedly recommend Dale and Haddad Toyota. I will be back for my 5th Tundra.

April 20, 2016

Alex, we're incredibly pleased to hear that Dale took such excellent care of you during your entire experience getting your new Tundra. We appreciate you taking the time to share all of this wonderful feedback with us and hope that you enjoy the new truck for a long time! We can't wait to see you again here at Haddad Toyota.

Scott O'Connell / Mike Meaney

by from Hinsdale MA |

Very Good experience we will do it again in the future.

April 1, 2016

We're happy to hear that, Peter! Thanks so much for sharing this with us and for that five star rating. We'll see you next time!

Great & prompt online service

by from Hudson, NY |

Your staff pleasant and responded promptly to my online requests.

March 18, 2016

We're glad to hear that, Kathy! Thanks for sharing this with us and we hope you enjoy the new vehicle. We hope to see you in the future! Thanks again for your wonderful review and we'd love for you to LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HaddadToyota.

Scott (Harley) Keough

by from Adams Ma. |

Smooth easy to do business with call in had everything ready when we got there. Thanks scott

March 4, 2016

Tyler, thanks for letting us know about this! We're glad Scott could help you out and we hope to see you in the future. Thanks again for your wonderful review and we'd love for you to LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HaddadToyota.

Scott (Harley) Keough

by from Pittsfield Ma. |

Scott went out of his way to help me and working with my cousin who helped me buy this car. thanks Scott

March 2, 2016

Lisa, we're so excited to know that Scott went out of his way to help you and your cousin during your visit! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We look forward to seeing you again some time! Thanks again for your wonderful review and we'd love for you to LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HaddadToyota.

Scott O'Connell / Mike Meaney

by from Dalton, MA |

Scott and Mike made the whole experience as easy as possible, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

March 2, 2016

That's fantastic, Darin! Thank you so much for the kind words about Scott and Mike. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks again for your wonderful review and we'd love for you to LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HaddadToyota.

Such a great buying experience

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Shanna was very helpful and polite! They were able to get me out of a car I wasn't a fan of at great rates! High recommending them!

March 2, 2016

Andrew, thank you for your kind words about Shanna! We appreciate that recommendation and we are pleased to know that you had such a great visit. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks again for your wonderful review and we'd love for you to LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HaddadToyota.