Used Car Motor Mall of Grand Rapids

830 28th St, Grand Rapids, MI 49508

Used 866-365-8582

Easy Transaction, High end car

by from Chicago IL |

Purchased a car from Motor Mall about a year ago, they were easy to get a hold of, and worked around my schedule. When I came to buy the car, there was a small issue with the passenger seat belt which was around $300 to repair and since I was out of state I asked if they can take that off the price and they did. Overall I was very satisfied with the purchase, and got a great deal on the car.

Warranty sucks

by from Zeeland, Mi. |

We bought a vehicle in January. They added a two year warranty to the vehicle. This warranty cost $1500. Every time we call the warranty place, they said it's not covered. They named off things to my wife. I don't know about you guys, I think the should give you a list of what is covered. So far, we had to put in around $2000 into the vehicle cause of the warranty.

great customer service

by from grand rapids mi |

I had a great experience at motor mall they had great service and the sale people are very polite and well mannered. Andrew was awesome! He knew a lot about the vehicle and was very helpful. Way better than Jd Byrider!!! Love Motor Mall!!

Awesome Service!!

by from Lowell, MI |

We are very happy with Motor Mall of GR. Cameron was the nicest salesperson!! He was more than willing to answer any questions we had and always had a smile on his face! The car we purchased is beautiful, it had a few problems with it but it's a used car... they all have their quirks but Motor Mall was still happy to take it in and service any issues we had. We will definitely be going back there when we need another car!!

Bad customer service but good vehicles

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Service is not that great all the time can be better but good vehicles over all.

Great serves stayed open late to serve me

by from Grand Rapids Michigan |

Great experience better then some other places I had the awesome pleasure in work with Floyd he was very patient never once tried to rush me. Even when I was unsure which car I wanted he helped me research gas mileage for both overall great experience thanks Guys.

Just flipping used cars

by from Kentwood, MI |

I rated the facilities high because that's the cheese in the mouse trap. The place looks nice and they detail the OUTSIDE (not inside) of your car. They flip what they get in trade-in right back out the door with a junk warranty. When problems come up that will cost more than a few bucks to handle, they get heavy on you. We had to take them to court for not honoring the warranty and the only reason we won was because their legal was sloppy. Definately a dealer you only want to use as a last resort.

Our experience

by from Grand Rapids ,Mi |

Well I will say it was quite an experience this morning ...........Cameron was Very helpful to me and my daughter this morning ! He was very effective in selling us a car .The process went well and we looked at a car then we left and went to a couple other dealerships but ended up going back to talk to Cameron about a certain car. He made a phone call and the car she wanted was there "from the warehouse" in no time ! The price was a little higher than we wanted to pay but you know how that goes. The process went smoothly and quick . Now let's just hope we got a good car and a good deal !!!! Thank you ,Cameron

Wonderful

by from Grand Rapids, mi |

My entire experience has been completely professional and extremely competent . I would recommend them to anyone, friends, family and co-workers. Most of my family has purchased vehicles from here and are all perfectly satisfied, from customer service in office to repairs! I am so pleased, I cannot say it enough!! Wonderful.

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Inquired about a car online and put in my cell phone and email as usual expecting one call to follow up on the car. Three weeks later, 26 calls, and multiple calls telling them I was all set, THEY ARE STILL CALLING ME. They are now calling me on restricted numbers. They will never get my service. They just don't know when to stop. Filing for harassment soon.