Used Car Motor Mall of Grand Rapids

830 28th St, Grand Rapids, MI 49508

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER

by from Grand Rapids, Mi |

Inquired about a car online and put in my cell phone and email as usual expecting one call to follow up on the car. Three weeks later, 26 calls, and multiple calls telling them I was all set, THEY ARE STILL CALLING ME. They are now calling me on restricted numbers. They will never get my service. They just don't know when to stop. Filing for harassment soon.

RIP OFF

by from grand rapids michigan |

SAVE YOUR MONEY GO SOME WHERE ELSE. I bought a truck there because a friend of mine works there and sold it to me. My credit was good so I did not need to go there but thought I would help my friend out big mistake the place is a RIP OFF and a joke do not buy anything there. They sold me a warranty that was as they put it bumper to bumper how ever less than a year later and close to $4000 out of pocket for many repairs never covering anything. Now my transmission is having problems of course not covered they had me drop the truck off call me and said its fine nothing is wrong with it. I took to a different place almost $1500 to repair, and is all motor mall did was reset it so the light would go off. If you have bad credit I know people who bought cars at car city and jd byrider and have had a wonderful experience I would go there instead. Going to buy a car for my wife and my daughter will not be going back to motor mall or anything owned by messina auto.

Great Service!

by from Wyoming, MI |

Came here with my husband on Christmas Eve with my husband, not only did the staff stay after hours to make our sale complete, but were happy to! We did not think on a busy holiday staff would be so helpful as they were! They were honest, down to earth and we did not feel used or cheated. I would come back and recommend them to friends!

bad people

by from Kalamazoo mi |

Do not buy your car here Jamal nd mike will swindle you in to purchasing a car nd if it needs to be fixed they will find any excuse for you to release the car back to them so they don't have to fix it

False advertisement - Buyers beware

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

They have a car listed online (without pictures of course) that I was very interested in purchasing. The car was listed at a great price. I called them to verify they still had the car in their inventory and he assured me that it was there. After driving 45 minutes I arrive there to find out "their boss took the car up north on vacation and will be back next week" but offered me a car similar to the one I went there to look at. While the car was a similar make it was a complete different model and was considerably way more expensive. They definitely practice the old bait and switch method here. After I refused to test drive the car they offered me the salesman asked me why I was considering the bait care but wouldn't accept their switch. Shady business here.

Terrible

by from Grand Rapids MI |

They are the worse people ever to buy a car from. Please do not go there. It will be the worse mistake of your life.

Superb customer service x2

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I wasn't even shopping for a vehicle. My daughter was interested in a car there and we stopped buy to provide help because it was the first time she bought a car. They are great with providing help to first time, young buyers who need help establishing credit. During this process, the entire staff was welcoming. My daughter has a 4 month old baby and they set me up in an office to babysit while my daughter test drove the vehicle and worked out the terms. Offering beverages and just plain conversation from several of the company's staff was very welcoming. My husband and I have purchased our last four vehicles with cash but had been experiencing many repair issues and had discussed how we may not be doing the best by paying cash plus the high costs of repairs. Remember, we did not go to Motor Mall of GR to purchase (though I had to choose that as an option below) but because of their outstanding service and ability to give us what we wanted in financing options, we left with a beautiful ford edge. Nice guys do come out on top---they got TWO new customers.

very pleasant and professional

by from harrison,mi |

I bought a car here and was very pleasant and professional! They were not pushy or rude! I would go back again if need another vehicle! Prices are reasonible and my payment are less than my buy here pay here place I was going to prior!

quality of repair

by from Grand Rapids |

Do not believe that they are going to fix the car.

Worst car dealer in town!

by from Wyoming, mi |

I found a car that I wanted on their lot. The salesman ran my credit and I told him that my credit was bad. I also told him that I had a co-signer that I could use. They told me they would have everything done the next day. I never received a call for days! When I finally called them back the salesman said he need to speak to his manager and he would call me back. He never did! They have horrible service! I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to go there and you shouldn't go there either! I went to Harold Ziegler and they ran my credit and put me in a certified vehicle the same day.