Lara Trucks

4135 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-634-5116

TOTALED OUT VEHICALS AND REBUILT TITLES

by from Buford, Ga |

We went in to look at trucks and a SUV, upon looking at the vehicles, I noticed on ALOT of them, water damage, 3 were on fire as you could see where the bottom of dash was still melted, PLUS, HOW CAN YOU CHARGE "EXTRA" FOR FACTORY WHEELS??? This place is nothing but scams and we have notified the police and state insurance commisioner about them and turned over all the pictures I took of the vehicles that should have been destroyed

THEIVES!!! This dealership runs a scam!! BEWARE!!

by from Gainesville, GA |

THEY TELL YOU YOU ARE APPROVED - THEY TAKE YOUR DOWN PAYMENT MONEY - THEY HAVE YOU SIGN ALL THE PAPERWORK THEN THEY WAIT ALMOST 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET YOUR TAG AND THEY TELL YOU THAT YOUR LOAN WAS "NOT" APPROVED AND YOU NEED TO BRING THE VEHICLE BACK. THEN THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ALL OF YOUR DOWN PAYMENT BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE USED THE CAR. I AM TAKING THEM TO COURT. IF THEY RAN THIS SCAM ON YOU CONTACT AN ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY. IT IS ILLEGAL WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!

I just wanted to treat myself to a good car!!!!

by from Buford, GA |

This place is the worst!!!!! They lied about repairs they promised. EDGAR is a scam artist but he will have his day. My car was shaking after about a week of driving it. So I took my car for a diagnostic and they advised everything that was wrong. I took it back because and EDGAR And he advised that he would fix them if I kept the car. So I agreed. My car was there for 3 weeks!!!! When they finally finished I picked up the car and 30 mins into driving the same issue started happening. I took it to have another diagnostic and guess what the repairs were never made!!!!! He lied. It like someone had been driving around in My car I took my car there with a full tank of gas they returned it on empty. If you shop here you will regret it!!!!

beware

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

My dad has a mustang gt convertible but he really wanted a nice 4x4 truck. He got in touch with Alex initially about the Chevy Silverado truck. My dad let Alex know that he was really interested in a truck and wanted to drive up from Birmingham Alabamato look at the truck and possibly make a trade in. Alex said sure and he'll give him a call as the date approaches for my dad to drive up. My dad never got the call about the truck or any follow-up advice. We actually had to call and remind them the day of before we drove up. they said sure come on the truck is still here and they were looking to do a deal. we pull up we see the truck there. We walked up to it, as we were walking up to the truck, a sales representative approaches us we tell him we are interested in this truck. he tells us the truck has been sold. we tell them we just spoke to a woman a few hours ago telling us the truck was still available. we walked to the office to find the lady and she doesn't even have an excuse other than to say I'm sorry we went to call you back. They showed us another truck which was, missing windshield wipers paint coming off, and the truck shook every time you took off from a red light but still had the nerve to ask 16,900 for it. we just decided to leave because it was even worth arguing. my dad used to be a car dealer for Toyota and he said out of his many years he's worked as a car dealer he has never experienced anything like this. I wish I would have read the other reviews especially where the woman had to call the cops. PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY! GO TO A CAR DEALERSHIP THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE I WASNT THE FIRST PERSON THIS HAS HAPPENED AND I DEFINITELY WONT BE THE LAST

Worst customer service ive experienced

by from Buford. Ga |

I purchased my truck from them 10 days ago. Since then I've been back 3 times to get things fixed because of substandard repair work. All 3 times I waited for over 3 hours for things that should have taken 20 minutes. They closed at 8 tonight... I'm still sitting in the back of the repair shop waiting for the maintenance man to give me my keys so I can leave.

Great serive from Michael Nichols

by from Buford, GA |

Mike was exceptional with his customer service and made sure we were satisfied with our purchase. He was willing to go above and beyond to make sure the vehicle was in tip top condition. He was there through the entire process and helped us find a vehicle we were excited to buy.

Micheal at Laras Trucks is the BEST!!!!!!!

by from Palmetto GA |

Micheal provided us with the best customer service and made it a quick process.

Michael N is the best at Lara"s Trucks in Buford!!

by from Buford Ga |

I was approved and so pleased with the customer service. As soon as I arrived Michael was there to greet me. After car shopping at other places, I was approved here and the process was quickest than ever before.

Go see Michael Nichols at Lara's Trucks in Buford!

by from Buford, Ga |

Michael was a very good salemans and very helpful.

Come see Michael Nichols @ Lara's Trucks in Buford

by from Buford, GA |

Everything was great very friendly staff. Overall Michael had great customer service!!!!