Lara Trucks

4135 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-634-5116 Used 888-634-5116

Lara's Trucks Mall of Georgia is one of the largest car dealerships in the southeast

Junk cars, junk service

by from Georgia |

Went to look at a truck they had which on the internet looked great. Got there to a rust bucket. The entire truck had rust and the inside smelt like smoke. Not to mention they had to jump the truck off before it would start. It also had a horrible exhaust leak. Never going to Lara's again.

"Comedy of Errors"

by from sandysprings, GA |

Visited Lara's Trucks on 7/2/2015 to test drive a vehicle. Called the rep prior to arrival. The car didn't start and they had to give it a jump before we could drive it. Are you kidding me? Remember now, we called ahead. Got in the vehicle and the comedy of errors continued- headrests missing from rear seats, seat adjuster buttons missing caps/covers, driver's seat missing the armrest and the last straw, the A/C control unit was dangling from the ceiling, hanging by the wires! No test drive for us, not the car for us and not the dealership for us either.

Great sales staff!!!

by from atlanta ga |

I had the best experience at Lara's Trucks. They had the most helpful, polite, and informative sales staff. I'll be buying all my trucks from them from now on! Thanks guys!!!

Best Deals

by from Conyers, Ga |

Drove far and boy was it worth it. 2 or 3 of each so I had a choice, but the best prices in the state. Even gives autocheck car info.

Lots of Cars

by from Suwanee, Ga |

5 Stars, let me know from the start they had 2 lots. If what I wanted wasn't there. They had lots more at other Diamond lot 15 mins away. I had lots to choose from and Francisco was very helpful. Made hisself very available. Nice people

Good Prices

by from Conyers |

Very friendly, CHEAP good deals! Really enjoyed doing business.

very unprofessional!!!

by from atlanta ga |

I have been in the market for a jeep wrangler. Found one that I was very interested in at Laras Trucks. Upon arrival I was actually surprised that the jeep was in what appeared to be great shape. I was approached by a sales rep that was quick to get all of my information. .and was quick to check our credit..my wife and I have excellent credit and we were even going to trade a truck dodge ram 1500 that had less miles on it than the jeep..our truck has positive equity..after sitting there for 21/2 hours the sales rep came out and said we have some good news and we have some bad news..the good news is we got you approved..never showed us any numbers on our trade nor did they show us any payments..the sales rep says the bad news is we need 1500.00 down..I have never been to a dealership that was so unprofessional...I am so glad that during our 21/2 wait that I checked the reviews of this place. .I do have to say that the jeep was pretty awesome..and drove out strong..had the jeep been at another dealer..I would have purchased it..I am in sales and I personally have worked in car sales with years of experience. .this is by far the worst dealership I have ever experienced. .Thank You God for leading me away from this dealership..if I could rate it below 1 I would..just be careful and do some research first..

TOTALED OUT VEHICALS AND REBUILT TITLES

by from Buford, Ga |

We went in to look at trucks and a SUV, upon looking at the vehicles, I noticed on ALOT of them, water damage, 3 were on fire as you could see where the bottom of dash was still melted, PLUS, HOW CAN YOU CHARGE "EXTRA" FOR FACTORY WHEELS??? This place is nothing but scams and we have notified the police and state insurance commisioner about them and turned over all the pictures I took of the vehicles that should have been destroyed

THEIVES!!! This dealership runs a scam!! BEWARE!!

by from Gainesville, GA |

THEY TELL YOU YOU ARE APPROVED - THEY TAKE YOUR DOWN PAYMENT MONEY - THEY HAVE YOU SIGN ALL THE PAPERWORK THEN THEY WAIT ALMOST 30 DAYS BEFORE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET YOUR TAG AND THEY TELL YOU THAT YOUR LOAN WAS "NOT" APPROVED AND YOU NEED TO BRING THE VEHICLE BACK. THEN THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ALL OF YOUR DOWN PAYMENT BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE USED THE CAR. I AM TAKING THEM TO COURT. IF THEY RAN THIS SCAM ON YOU CONTACT AN ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY. IT IS ILLEGAL WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!

I just wanted to treat myself to a good car!!!!

by from Buford, GA |

This place is the worst!!!!! They lied about repairs they promised. EDGAR is a scam artist but he will have his day. My car was shaking after about a week of driving it. So I took my car for a diagnostic and they advised everything that was wrong. I took it back because and EDGAR And he advised that he would fix them if I kept the car. So I agreed. My car was there for 3 weeks!!!! When they finally finished I picked up the car and 30 mins into driving the same issue started happening. I took it to have another diagnostic and guess what the repairs were never made!!!!! He lied. It like someone had been driving around in My car I took my car there with a full tank of gas they returned it on empty. If you shop here you will regret it!!!!