Lara Trucks

Lara Trucks

4135 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-634-5116

Lara's Trucks Mall of Georgia is one of the largest car dealerships in the southeast

Very nice dealership, Definitely will come back

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I am very impressed with Lara's. I bought an 2008 Nissan Altima and I absolutely love my new car especially because my sales rep was very patient with me as well as all the staff. Made my car buying experience easy and fast. I loved the enviroment and the positive energy, I will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know and come back for sure. Two thumbs up!!!

One of the best dealerships ever in gwinnett!

by from Georgia |

I bought my car about a month ago here and I have to say I am very impressed! My car is a great vehicle in great condition plus the salesman who helped me gave me so much comfort in making the purchase! For once I didn't feel pressure into buying a vehicle instead u felt the salesman had every interest at heart I'm helping me get into the perfect vehicle. I do strongly recommend this dealer even better I would personally refer you to sir Donald he is a very attentive and heart filled young man I know he will do his best in helping out. No other dealer made this happen for me not even those "big name" dealers helped me as much as this dealer did! I really recommend going there. Plus the inside is so beautiful!

Good dealership !!!!!!

by from Atlanta GA |

buy my car a month ago in laras truck and I'm super happy very good customer service and very nice car I am very very happy with my new car.

Great service

by from georgia |

I'm very pleased to bought my car in laras truck They have great customer service a large inventory of cars and my card so far is wonderful I think was a good choice to have selected Laras Trucks.

larastrucks is great

by from norcross ga |

i bought a car there the people are great and know how to work and they show me how every thing was going and had a great experence in larastrucks chamblee

Absolutely the worst dealer I've ever dealt with!!

by from Newnan, ga |

I bought a truck about 2 months ago, and it was making a knocking noise when I purchased it but they said they would fix it free of charge I said il but if you fix that get me new speakers and check the tranny because it jerked a little very minimal but still you have to be dumb not to notice it. Anyways I took it back and dropped it off they didn't offer me a loaner they said it would take a week which is ok long story short I live an hour an a half and I made a total of 4 trips until they finally had it ready but they didn't fix the tranny it still jerks the speakers are still busted and when I drove away the a/c was not working I turned right back and they filled with freon which fixed the problem I left at least 6 messages with my number wanting the owner to call me and he never once did it seems line those nice when your buying but after you buy it's like they throw you to the back and make you deal wih other people I'm not telling you what to do I'm just saying I wish I would if have read these reviews before I bought never ever ever again will I buy from here!!

Worst dealership ever!

by from Greenville sc |

Been nothing but a headache since day one with these people! They sold me a over priced car and whiting one week it had 5 lights on! I took it back and they were suppose to "fix" it but a few days later it was all back doing the same thing. I tried to get them to help me with just giving me a different car and after they said they would I drove 3 hours to get there & they wanted to put me up side down by $7000 & wouldn't help at all! I regret the day I ever stepped in this place! Worst business ever!

Don't go, waste of a trip!

by from Stockbridge, GA |

I called about one of their internet specials and made an arrangement to check out the vehicle a few hours later. When I arrived (after an hour and a half drive) they told me the vehicle was at a different location and would be cash only, no financing. When I told them I had called earlier and that the ad didn't say cash only they just blew me off.

Not sure if they really have these vehicles

by from Macon, GA |

On 2 separate occasions we called about different vehicles that they said were there only to find out they had been sold "days" before. First time- called about a Jeep and was going to make a deposit on it to hold until we decided to just drive up that evening (1 1/2- 2 hours away), which Alex told us was not a problem and he would hold so we could make it there. He said he was in a meeting and would call back to find out what time we planned on viewing the vehicle. He never called and I had to call him while we were already driving up only to find out the car had been sold the day before after he assured me it was there. Second time (a few days later), speak with Francis about making a deposit for hold on another Jeep until we can make it up, he tells me the vehicle is still available and even works out a great price I could get it for and the "special" going on that evening. I tell him I cannot make it that evening but would call later to schedule a time and set up the deposit. I call first thing in the morning and speak with another guy (cannot remember his name), and he tells me the car has sold, then he asks me to give him the stock number and then says oh, no it's actually still here- that it was different vehicle that had sold. I ask him to check because though I was just speaking with someone at closing the day before who assured me the vehicle was still available that I didn't want another incident like the other day where I was already on my way driving up. He says he'll walk out and check and call me back. He never calls back, and when I finally decide to call back he tells me that in fact the car was sold days before. What?!? Do NOT trust their word, and I am not sure that they even really have these vehicles! How can something be there one moment ("oh yeah, we're sure"), and then gone the next (it must be magic). They obviously do not keep up with their stock and unless you live in Atlanta and can hop over there to look at and actually touch the car yourself, do not think anything is still available, heck they don't even know if something is there on not. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. After buying many vehicles- I always usually travel when purchasing to try to get a great deal, and I have never encountered service like this. I initially read other reviews and tried to be optimistic, and give them the benefit of doubt, but the other reviewers were right. BEWARE.

Made a wrong right....very impressed

by from Atlanta, ga |

I wrote a review before to "Run for the hill", but I honestly can say that now with the new manager in servicing and customer service Edgar Figueroa and the receptionist Allison, I was very impressed with the assistance, service and respect with getting my vehicle to a 100% status. My Lexus RX330 runs beautiful. Edgar and Shaun O'brien sought to it that I received prompt professional service and care. This crew is way better than the previous service department crew. I didn't just get the run around as before, I was even impressed with the loaner vehicle that Edgar had delivered to my home via his employee, whom I must say was nice and professional. By the way the Acura RDX turbo that loaner vehicle is a phenom, very powerful. All and all I can Laras trucks made a wrong now right, in reading this review I would consider giving them a another try in buying another vehicle. Kudos to the new management, Edgar (++), Alison, Shaun, and Maria in finance. Totally appreciate everything!