Bayfront Automotive Inc.

Bayfront Automotive Inc.

3041 W 26th Street, Erie, PA 16506

Used 877-810-0087

IF WE DON'T HAVE IT WE WILL GET IT!!

Nice clean cars we are on our 3rd one

by from Erie,pa |

I bought our third car here yesterday. The prices are fair. But it's the vehicles that keep me looking here. This is my second BMW we bought here...clean? Omg this is an 08 and it still smells new and a heated steering wheel!

Great Service, High Quality Experience

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I purchase a slightly used vehicle over the Internet from Tim. All of the associates communicated back and forth very well and made the transaction as smooth and quick as possible. They helped me ship the vehicle 1400 miles, and when it arrived it was "as advertised". I am very pleased with my buying experience and would do business with Bayfront again!

RUDE RUDE RUDE

by from Erie, pa |

I bought a car from them and a week later it was not running correctly. Tim was very rude to me on the phone about it and told me to go toToyota to get it fixed if I could. Who sends someone to another dealership!? My husband called after me because Tim was so rude and he lied to my husband saying that he told me he would take care of it. Nice business man huh?! Now my car is inspected and the "extended warranty" does not cover what needs fixed just as it did not cover the previous problme

Bayfront Automotive Inc. responded to this review

October 8, 2013

sent customer to Toyota dealership to get fixed after our repair shop could not do the repair I thought I was helping customer out

Great Deal onmy used Camaro

by from Jackson MI |

Wow, great car...great staff. Best used car purchase and experience in years. Straight forward and honest sales. I will definitely re-visit for future purchases. Couldn't be happier! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Great experience

by from Kane, PA |

I purchased a Suburban a while ago, and although I had some trouble with my dashboard, the problem was fixed as Tim stated. I also needed warranty work on the transmission, and this was also taken care of. As far as the sale of the vehicle, the purchase went very smoothly, financing was done through Wells Fargo, and the Suburban has been running and looking great after a year.

2007 silverado

by from Erie,PA |

Tim was my salesman he was very helpful and understanding through out the process I shopped around and found the best deal at bayfront. Tim made sure I knew what I was getting for the money and exteemely helpful explaining everything through out the process. I would definitely buy again from there.

Great Dealeship!

by from Erie , pa |

Wonderful dealership! Very friendly and honest. They detailing on they car was amazing!

Audi A4

by from eden, NY |

I recently purchased an Audi A4 from Bayfront. Tim was very helpful and made a smooth sale with us. The problem happened the day after I got home with my car. I had an oil leak from my oil cooler and it needed to be replaced. It cost 610.00 and as of this point, Tim has refused to pay for the service to my vehicle. he stated that it shouldn't cost that much to repair the car. parts were 375 and labor was 185 plus tax. I've called and left messages with no reply as of this writing.