Ford Lincoln of Cookeville

1600 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501

New 877-284-0944
Used 888-267-1048
Service 888-309-4905

Commitment to customer care at Ford of Cookeville doesn't stop with your vehicle purchase.

Very pleased

by from Livingston, TN |

We were very pleased with the experience in buying a car for our daughter. Everyone was friendly and very helpful and considerate

A Great Deal was Found but...

by from Cookeville |

Mr. Crabtree on the internet sales staff was wonderful to work with. Dustin Green was easy to talk with and work out a great deal. The only part of the whole process that could have been better was the part of signing the actual papers. The Finance Manager made me feel as though I interrupted his day. I wish I could remember his name but it was time to go, I didn't want to be a bother anymore. I would recommend Mr. Matt Crabtree and Mr. Green and I am thankful we were able to close a deal.

GREAT SALES STAFF

by from Columbia Tn |

They have a great sales staff, and it was the easiest truck purchase I have ever made.

Best I have ever dealt with

by from Sevierville,Tennessee |

I have purchased a number of Fords in my life and visited far too many second rate dealers. This experience was outstanding. We just purchased a used Lincoln MKX and dealt with Tim Roche. Prior to visiting the store we spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Tim. He never told us a thing that was not spot on. We were so impressed, we headed out for the 2.5 hour drive the next day. The dealership is spotless, the people are terrific. Tim greeted us at the door and stayed with us the entire visit. Everyone was super polite and helpful. My wife, who hates to go car shopping with me, had a great time. She bought the MKX and loves it. I would recommend Ford Lincoln of Cookeville to anyone who wants to be treated with respect and honesty. It is well worth the trip. Thanks to all, in particular Tim. You have made friends for life.

Review

by from Dandridge, tn |

Our experience at Cookvilln Ford was memorable. Our agent Tim Roche was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He made our enjoyable. He did all that was ossicle to insure that all of our request for vehicle we were purchasing was met. We are looking forward to working eith him again in the future. The dealership is one to brag about. It is extremely clean with a full staff of helpful, courteous and friendly people. The manager took a personal interest to insure that our visit was successful. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

overall exceptional

by from Cookeville, TN |

I just bought a used Fusion from Ford Lincoln. From the time I walked in to the time I walked out, they were great. Everyone I interacted with was wonderful. If I had a question, they answered it. And if they didn't know the answer they were happy to find out for me. I didn't talk to a rude person in the whole dealership. They made my second car-buying experience a great one. They also gave me a good deal on my trade in. They deserved the 5 star rating. Thanks Sabrie and staff!

Very good service

by from Cookeville, TN |

At this time I was here for an oil change. Service was prompt and courteous. Pricing very good. Better than a lot of other places. Will continue to go to this dealership for oil changes and repairs.

Nissan is the Best

by from Crossville, Tn |

We actually bought from Nissan of Cookeville which also owns Ford in Cookeville. Verlyn Richardson was our salesman and went out of his way to help us. We bought out 3rd Nissan XTerra from this place and have been very happy. We also love the lifetime warranty they offer and the 12 months or 15 thousand miles of free maintenance.