Ford Lincoln of Cookeville

1600 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501

New 877-284-0944 New 877-284-0944
Used 888-267-1048 Used 888-267-1048
Service 888-309-4905 Service 888-309-4905

Commitment to customer care at Ford of Cookeville doesn't stop with your vehicle purchase.

Ford Edge purchase

by from Gordonsville, TN |

We had a wonderful experience dealing with this dealership! Our salesperson was Brady, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant at all times. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

New Car Purchase

by from Crossville,TN |

Other than the waiting, it was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a new car. The frustration of waiting could have been mitigated by better communication and follow-up.

Great staff and very helpful.

by from Cookeville, TN |

I worked with Anthony Morgan on the purchase of a 2016 Ford Fusion. He went out of his way to help me get the best deal possible. He also worked with me on a few other issues and made sure I got the best value for my trade.

A very good buying experience............

by from Baxter, TN |

I have wanted a SUV for awhile since my rear wheeled car got me no where in the snow, other than doing donuts in my front lawn...I decided to test drive the Ford Edge and all the various levels they come in...the sales rep was Travis Geer and was kind and patient and well versed in all levels of the Edge. I want to thank everyone involved in this process because it can be stressful time but it was enjoyable and professional. Lisa Cook was a delight and Luis was great...Thanks for smiling... I would recommend this dealership with out hesitation.And a special thanks to Travis Geer for your professional and kind manner...

Great Organization

by from Cookeville, TN |

Mike Petrello and Pancho were absolutely awesome and my overall experience buying a vehicle from Ford Lincoln of Cookeville.

Used car purchase

by from Cookeville TN |

I was looking for a used car online. I searched there used car inventory and found a Honda Pilot that I was interested in. Went down the next day after a phone call to make sure it was still available. Everyone was great!! Ben Holm was my salesman and he was excellent!! Only been there around 6 months but very noligable and great to work with!! Highly recommended him and Ford Lincoln of Cookeville for sure!! He has even called me to see if I was satisfied plus I received lifetime car washes!!

Excellent Vehicle Buying Experience

by from Monterey, TN |

This was our first time at Cookeville Ford. Came in for some repair work but ended up looking at a replacement vehicle instead. Worked with Greg McConaha and were very pleased. Spent about 3 hours with him on Monday and then finished up the next day after about another 6 hours. He kept listening to what we were looking for in an F150 truck and took as much time as necessary to show us everything he could find that met our needs and requirements, including used as well as new trucks. After we narrowed it down to 3 choices, he worked quickly to price out all of the possibilities and negotiated quickly and easily with no high pressure. Then he helped as much as possible to speed through the paperwork while also making sure that the final detailing was as well done as possible. He also took the time to introduce us to the maintenance and parts department personnel we would be working with in the future. We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Awesome service!!!

by from Jamestown, TN |

My wife and I bought an F150 and an Escape!The salesman was very helpful and friendly!!!

Truck purchase

by from Cookeville, Tennessee |

What do you do in the auto buying experience when "something" is misunderstood? Most people will simply become angry and uncooperative. I have purchased four vehicles from this dealership and referred them to at least six more people who have purchased vehicles from them. I have taken the time to send this review because it MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE when "something" is misunderstood. Mike Williams went out of his way to MAKE IT RIGHT! I will buy future vehicles from Mike and this dealership!

Highly Recommend Working With Jake Pineda

by from Cookeville, TN |

Our experience working with Jake Pineda over at Ford Lincoln of Cookeville with great. He was very attentive to what we were looking for in a vehicle and never once had the "stereotypical" car salesman feel. He was incredibly honest and made us feel like we could really trust him. To me that is the most important factor in choosing a salesman to work with; that I can trust them. Jake lived up to our expectations completely and really made us feel comfortable with the entire experience. My experience working with Jake showed him to be a very genuine person that really cared about making the entire car buying experience a good one, from beginning to end and even after the sale is complete. I generally have high expectations when buying a vehicle. Jake met those expectations and exceeded them. I would highly recommend requesting Jake Pineda by name if you are looking to buy a new vehicle. He is definitely worth the wait to work with and you will not leave feeling disappointed or misled.