Village Motor Sales LLC

Used 877-463-8389

Shop Today, Drive Today!

Very Friendly and Straight Forward

by from Buffalo, NY |

I went to test drive a vehicle wit DJ and right off the bat he was very friendly and helpful. He took the time to pull the vehicle up for me and show me all about it. The car looked clean even though they just got it on trade, it ran very smooth and shifted great. He even let me test drive the vehicle and didn't pressure me about buying. While on the test drive he pointed out some features of the car that I would have missed or not noticed. Sometimes on a test drive the sales person will pressure you about financing or trades, DJ was more interested in helping me and answering my questions. Very professional, informative and no high pressure sales. I would go back again in a heartbeat because they price the cars well and offer help.

great experience at Village Motor Sales

by from Buffalo, NY |

I highly reccomend this dealership because of its easy going and welcoming manager & staff. They hepled me out so much in finding a car for my budget - and a pretty good one too! I thank them so much.

Awesome dealership

by from Buffalo NY |

I would recommend Village Motor Sales to anyone looking for a vehicle. Very customer orientated!

Best purchase

by from Buffalo ny |

I was very happy with the service, the purchase and with the car. They were very understanding.

Great Buying expierence

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

I purchased a used truck form this location buying expierence was awsome veryhelpful. They helped get Financing that was just right for me and have done work to improve the vehicle before i become owner. I requested a thursday pick up instead of friday and they are going above and beyond to make that happen. They can not guarantee pick up a day earlier because they send the vehicle out for inspection and are ensuring it is in great shape before the title is in my name. All in all a great expierence no issues that they have not result. They deserve 5 stars however i gave them 4 because the Truck i purchased needed a small windshield repair before delivery which they happily completed. Could have been completed before put out on lot but they fixed issue immediatly and are a great group to buy a car from

Village Motor Sales LLC responded to this review

October 18, 2012

Thank you so much for the input! I'm really glad we were able to help you enjoy buying your new car.

Unforgettable buying experience

by from Kenmore, NY |

From the moment I stepped on their lot, both the owner and salesman made my buying experience comfortable. They go to great lengths to insure you get the right car for you. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a used car.

Good experience

by from Lyndonville, NY |

My wife and I both felt comfortable with the salesman and owner when we purchased our used car from this dealer