Western Avenue Nissan

Used 866-435-6403
Service 888-431-3295

Purchase of new car

by from calumet city |

All the people at the dealer were great and worked very hard to get the deal done. I will be buying all of my cars from this dealer.

julian Outly salesman

by from chicago Il |

I have been walking by this place for the longest, knowing i needed something ran into Julian Outly who convinced me to come look, he was very nice and explained each car to me, and I glad I stopped in I have a nice car. He really knows what he's doing, a great Sales person and believe me I will recommend some of my friends to come see him.

Bad service

by from Kansas City, Mo. |

Made an attempt to purchase a vehicle on cars.com...Found a car that I liked...Made an inquiry of said vehicle,asking if car was still available...Price of car $1,000 more than what was listed...Informed salesman that I was coming from another city, and, plan on either cash, or my own bank financing...salesman replied cash is OK, but documentation will not be provided for out of state financing...I opted out on the cash issue, and my credit union would not issue check without a purchasing order...Lost my air fair, forced to cancel flight...Another salesman called left message that everything is OK..Lets setup another meeting vie e-mail...Loan manager called by phone requesting an invoice, or Purchasing order just to verify the company existence, and car...

Great dealership great people

by from Chicago Illinois |

My family was in search of a new vehicle, I shopped around at other dealerships and I couldn't find any great deals but decided to stop in this Nissan dealer and was immediately approached by Jonathan Peco. I told him what we were looking for and he pinpointed me to exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership and Jonnathan to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great service

by from Chgo il |

Great customer service received from our salesman John Peco would strongly recommend him if you are looking for a car .

Great Service

by from Chicago, Il |

When we walked in the door the sales rep Sam welcomed us in with a smile of joy. He displayed patience, understanding of our situation, and attentiveness. He made the purchasing experience a pleasure instead of a headache. When we returned later to give documents it was very busy but Jerome took time out to assist us. He had 3 customers closing out but he came out of his office reviewed our documents and gave us new documents along with good news, our payment had went down. Being that busy he did all with a smile and ease...Thanks

Great Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I've always had a great experience at this dealership. Trey Townsend was great! He helped me with my last purchase and got me into a new Sentra with a car payment that fit well into my budget. He had a positive attitude with a great sense of humor and was very helpful and friendly. if you plan to visit this dealership, I definitely recommend Trey!

Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very pleased with the service at this dealership. The salesmanTrey Townsend was great! He was friendly, has a great sense of humor and understood my needs. He put me into a new Sentra with a car note which fit well in my budget. I would recommend Trey if you ever plan on visiting Western Avenue Nissan!

Great Service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I would rate Western Avenue Nissan with excellent service. All the employees are great, Trey Towsend was extremely helpful and patient with me. He knows what it takes to keep the customer engaged and satisfied. Because of his great service, I purchased the vehicle I wanted and was happy with my decision.

Finally found an all around great place

by from Portage Indiana |

I'm always nervous when it comes to investing in a car! I tried this place and was assisted by Brenda Watts, she made it all work for "Me" when it came down to comfortable pricing and a great vehicle. Thanks!

Brenda Wats is AWESOME!

by from Chicago , IL |

Brenda was awesome! The best! Will do business with here again . I Love My Vehicle and the customer service