Western Avenue Nissan

Used 866-435-6403 Used 866-435-6403
Service 888-431-3295 Service 888-431-3295

Purchase of new car

by from calumet city |

All the people at the dealer were great and worked very hard to get the deal done. I will be buying all of my cars from this dealer.

Very poor service!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went in to this location to purchase a car I saw online. First I was told they would show me the car, then 20 minutes later I was told the car was in the shop and not available. I was very sceptical about this but still took a walk through the lot. I was shown cars that were very much out of my price range and after explaining my price range, etc... they kept trying to push a more expensive car. I ended up walking out after 45 minutes without a car or even a chance of getting the car I want. I would recommend that if you want a car from them, DO NOT go off ads on internet and get ready to feel pressure to spend a LOT of money! And also, do NOT rely on emails because they are never responded to and even phone calls are not returned!

Customer service and sale

by from Chicago il |

Purchased a used Murrano in 2012 Saleen did not provide any floor mats But worse when I got a flat tire discover had lug locks and no key was provided. Spoke with dealership and was told sorry if not given you will need to purchase a set which would cost about $70.. Don't see why the customer should have to pay for something. That should have been included with purchase or even told..

Western Ave Nissan Used Car Purchase Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Sales Staff ? RATING 3-STARS - My experience with the sales staff was good. My salesman was Julian and he was able to get me into the car that I sought. I am rating Julian with a 3 and not a 4 or 5 because prior to my signing of the bill of sale on my 2013 Nissan Maxima, I brought up with Julian that I wanted to ensure that I would be getting 2 key fobs with the purchase of this certified Nissan Maxima. Julian said ?I?m sure we have it somewhere in the back?, I?m sure we will be able to locate it for you. After I purchased the car, all of a sudden I was left to purchase the key fob. Julian graciously walked me over to the service center where I found out that I was left to pay for the key fob which is about $350 on my own. Now I am a pretty reasonable guy, I don?t expect to get anything for free that I should not get. Don?t you think that a certified Nissan Maxima with 12,300 miles, (Like New) should come with 2 keys? Am I asking for too much? Transparency means a lot to me, especially for repeat business and referral of family members and friend. If there is no trust in any relationship, you could kiss it good bye. On another note, I asked Julian to fax me the Purchase Order to get the Credit Union to process the loan, he kept faxing me the price without the dealership header which is not valid. I had to literally drive about 50 miles just to get the purchase order. Then a sales tactic about someone trying to buy the car was employed, which was a bit aggravating, especially since I took a picture of the check and texted Julian with it. While Julian pulled out all the stops to ensure I got into the vehicle of my choice, my overall experience with Julian declined from a 5 to a 3 for the key fob issue and unnecessary drive to secure the PO. Used Car / Finance Manager ? RATING 1 STAR ? At Western Ave Nissan, there is a lady who acts as the used car manager and the finance manager. She came across as very aggressive and had a [don?t even ask] attitude when I tried to negotiate or ask any questions. She did not want to budge on the price at all. To be fair, the internet price was a good deal so I didn?t make a big deal out of it. In addition, I told both her and Julian that my credit union was going to finance the car at a 2.75% rate and I asked before they ran my credit if they could match or beat it. The lady ran it and came back with a declined offer from Nissan Finance for 5.5%. I gave them the ok to run my credit one more time with Chase, [dumb move] and Chase declined at 6.5%. I quickly saw where this was going and nipped it in the bud. My credit union got me the loan for the amount mentioned above. Moral of the story, try a credit union before going in, you will save yourself time and frustration. If you attempt to negotiate, just know that you won?t get too far. It is best to understand the value of the car you are buying, what the market value is, then monitor and wait for the internet price to arrive. That?s the best approach when buying a used car from this dealership. Mileage on the car ? This might not be such a major deal to some people, but trust and transparency is important. The car was listed online with about just over 11k in mileage. Upon driving off the lot, the Car had just over 12k in mileage. One of the managers was driving the car daily. After I got home and reviewed my purchase order, the PO had the lower mileage listed on the website at just over 11k. That was not the current mileage and it was false reporting to the DMV as well. My fair overall rating would be a 3. Constructive feedback for Western Ave Sales and Managers. Be honest. If you cannot grant a customer a key fob, don?t say you can to secure the business then leave the customer out to hang and dry. Managers, smile, even if you don?t get the finance part of the business, truly act like you care about the customer?s purchase and that you are actually happy to be there.

julian Outly salesman

by from chicago Il |

I have been walking by this place for the longest, knowing i needed something ran into Julian Outly who convinced me to come look, he was very nice and explained each car to me, and I glad I stopped in I have a nice car. He really knows what he's doing, a great Sales person and believe me I will recommend some of my friends to come see him.

Bad service

by from Kansas City, Mo. |

Made an attempt to purchase a vehicle on cars.com...Found a car that I liked...Made an inquiry of said vehicle,asking if car was still available...Price of car $1,000 more than what was listed...Informed salesman that I was coming from another city, and, plan on either cash, or my own bank financing...salesman replied cash is OK, but documentation will not be provided for out of state financing...I opted out on the cash issue, and my credit union would not issue check without a purchasing order...Lost my air fair, forced to cancel flight...Another salesman called left message that everything is OK..Lets setup another meeting vie e-mail...Loan manager called by phone requesting an invoice, or Purchasing order just to verify the company existence, and car...

Great Service

by from Chicago, Il |

When we walked in the door the sales rep Sam welcomed us in with a smile of joy. He displayed patience, understanding of our situation, and attentiveness. He made the purchasing experience a pleasure instead of a headache. When we returned later to give documents it was very busy but Jerome took time out to assist us. He had 3 customers closing out but he came out of his office reviewed our documents and gave us new documents along with good news, our payment had went down. Being that busy he did all with a smile and ease...Thanks

Finally found an all around great place

by from Portage Indiana |

I'm always nervous when it comes to investing in a car! I tried this place and was assisted by Brenda Watts, she made it all work for "Me" when it came down to comfortable pricing and a great vehicle. Thanks!

Brenda Wats is AWESOME!

by from Chicago , IL |

Brenda was awesome! The best! Will do business with here again . I Love My Vehicle and the customer service

A Great Experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I was referred to Western Avenue Nissan by a friend.They told me that Colbey would be able to help me find a used car. I was looking for something in between a SUV and a minivan. Colbey put me into a Chrysler Pacifica at a great price. I love my vehicle!!He listened to my needs and found a perfect match for me and my family. He was very down to earth and has definetly changed my opinion of a used car salesman. Thank you Colbey!! You are awesome!!