Western Avenue Nissan

Used 866-435-6403
Service 888-431-3295

Purchase of new car

by from calumet city |

All the people at the dealer were great and worked very hard to get the deal done. I will be buying all of my cars from this dealer.

AS DISHONEST AS THEY COME

by from Chicago,il |

Very unprofessional salesmen.Online practice is very dishonest,they don't have cars they advertise for cheap,its to get you down there.Example,the pathfinder they are advertisingSTAY for $700 does not exist,i was looking at this car for my son back in july and they are still advertising this vehicle to get you to come into the dealership to try and sell you something else.They are still advertising this car that was not there four months ago!

Poor on-line business practices

by from Aurora, IL |

advertise cars on-line that aren't there or misrepresented drove 2 hours to find car not there was or car front end smashed in, not shown on picture. Don't trust dealer on-line!

The employees

by from las vegas |

The employees are friendly and professional. The wait time was very reasonable and satisfying. The enhance meet was amazing and very comfortable

The employees

by from texas |

It is always a pleasant

by from Chicago |

It is always a pleasant experience going here at western avenue nissan. Thank you for all your help, I appericate all the work you have done for me.

The two employees

by from Chicago |

The two employees who were working at the register were both very polite and patient and helpful. Thank you so much for everything!

Very upset customer

by from Joliet il |

Browse nearSearch Crystal W. HomeUsed Car Dealers near Chicago, ILWestern Avenue Nissan send to phone email FACEBOOK TWITTER GOOGLE + Western Avenue Nissan (87) OPEN NOW Today9:00 am - 9:00 pm 7410 S Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60636 (773) 776-8200 Add a Photo Visit WebsiteEmail Business Add to mybook Personalize this business! Add a personal note here, and keep this business handy in mybook! i Posted On 07/10/2014 11:41 PM Edit Delete Very up set customer I purchased a used Acura Mdx from this dealership after having for a week we realize the transmission is going bad. When I put the car in reverse its starts backing up then it feels like I have the emergency brake on which didn't . I called the dealership and talk to a manager on duty, explained to him what was going on with the vehicle I just purchase. He kept saying it don't sound like a transmission problem. I told him I just purchase the vehicle this is to soon for something major to go wrong with the vehicle already . He suggest that we take it to a shop close to my house and to let him know what the mechanic said. We took it to the transmission shop the next day the mechanic took it on a test drive. The mechanic said he tried to back it up a hill and couldn't . He said to leave it with him for a day and he will let me know what is going on . The mechanic said the transmission is going bad. He said the first gear is binding with reverse. He gave me a estimate on how much it would cost to get fix. I told him let me call the dealership back so I can let them know what is going on. I called the dealership the same day and explained everything to the manager on duty that I have been dealing with . He keep saying that it don't sound like a transmission problem . He said to make sure your emergency brake is not on check to see if there is any thing on the dash board indicating the transmission is the problem. I told him emergency brake is off and there is nothing lit on dash board .he suggest we bring it to the dealership so he can have one of guys look at it. We took the vehicle to the dealership on 6/26/14,. The manager on duty said he will have one of his guys take it to the transmission shop later on that day and we should hear from him on Monday . We called the dealership and the manager on duty stated he haven't heard anything from transmission shop. They are very busy and we should hear something by Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon we call again and they say the manager I was dealing with was off. We call on Wednesday and spoke with manager on duty he said he haven't heard from the trans shop and to be patient and we should fine out something tomorrow . My husband said he has been patient . So we decided to give the dealership a call again . The manager on duty said the shop is very busy and they haven't look at your vehicle yet . My husband said you have had the vehicle for week now and that we should of heard something buy now. He kept saying the place is very busy and we take all our vehicle there. My husband told him we will go the the transmission shop to pick up the vehicle on 7/3/14. He went to the trans shop and talk to the mechanic there. They said the manager at the dealership just drop your vehicle off on Tuesday which is 7/1/14 and told them the car won't drive forward . My husband explained everything to the mechanic what the car the doing . Mechanic put the vehicle in reverse it would not move. He said transmission is bad and we will call the dealership first thing Monday morning. Come Monday we called and spoke with manager we been dealing with and explained to him what the mechanic said . He said I thought you were picking the vehicle up, my husband told him the mechanic suggest we leave it there and they will let you know what is going on with the trans. He stated he haven't heard anything from the trans shop . That he is waiting on there phone call. My husband call the trans shop and spoke with the lady at the desk and explained to her what the dealership

I am new

by from Chicago |

I am new to Nissan family and my family would like to say we enjoy our car. Thank you for helping us out. This is amazing.

I love how

by from Chicago |

I love how I was able to get helped without an appointment needed. This place is amazing!!

Great service and frindly faces !!!

by from Chicago il |

I'm so happy with the ppl that work really hard to get me what I need if you need a car this the place u wann go !!! Ask for Jose he will make sure you get what you want !!! And make it happend !!!