Findlay Kia

5325 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Used 702-252-8900 Used 702-252-8900

Decision Made

by from Las Vegas |

I was debating between a Hyundai and a Kia. After going to Findlay Kia and seeing the car a decision was made. Also the staff was awesome, not pushy and very helpful. I have a couple friends who are on the market, I will send them to Findlay Kia

Great Dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have been going to this dealership for the last 4 years and everyone is very friendly and very helpful. Johnathan Powell is great, he is very professional and very friendly. I will never go to any other Kia Dealship!

Findlay Kia responded to this review

May 19, 2015

Hi Chantell. We can't thank you enough for your continued business and support. It is always a pleasure working with you. We are pleased to hear that our staff takes such wonderful care of you. Our entire team is always here to assist you. We look forward to your next visit.

Findlay Kia

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went to this dealership looking at some new cars because my old car got into a wreck and I got helped out by Al who was a big help . I told him exactly what I wanted and he didn't try to show me anything different, which most sales men do . I found the perfect car & told him I would be back at 5 and at 4:55 he called to see if I was still coming in that day which showed he cared about the sale and working with me . Although the downfall would be the time it took for them to wash the car and as they say "get it ready " along with the gentleman who explain the cars features to me could have been a little quicker and knowledgeable.

Excellent Customer Service & Beautiful Vehicle

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

EXCELLENT SERVICE . Car buying was smooth n easy . We purchased a Kia Serento n my wife wanted a color n trim for it, Michael Boatman (Sales) a wonderful guy walked all around the lot and found it for her . We also like to thank Erik from Sales , Mark Lewis ,James Nepa n Nemo for making us feel very welcome and making it easy for us . We will totally recommend Findlay Kia to all our friends. Thank Guys . Jason & Karen

Excellent dealership

by from las vegas, nv |

I purchased a vehicle from Findlay Kia and the sales and service staff were the best they were very helpful and knowledgeable.

I would refer Findlay.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Everyone very friendly. Dimitri was very knowledgeable about Kia Optima, worked hard for me to find the right car and deal.

worst car buying expirience had

by from las vegas nv |

The immense level of incompetence and lack of customer service is astounding. If you are military looking at wanting to register out of state DO NOT purchase from this dealer or you will end up spending thousands of dollars for a paper weight. I?ve been in the military 11 years and have 5 children. The salesman was great and very accomodating to what we were looking for and is also the only one that cared enough to return a phone call. After the sale left his hands it turned to garbage. With being military I was registering my vehicle through Alaska which I have done with all of my vehicles as it is my home of record and this was never an issue at other dealers. With the finance manager saying he was raised out of Anchorage I believed this wouldn?t be any issue at all. Two days later I received a call that they screwed up some paperwork and I had to come back in. This was the last and only call I was to receive. I had to go back in 8 different times since no one from the finance manger to the general manager or the title and registration department has the ability, or just refuses to return a phone call. If you had the luck to get them on the phone, which I tried multiple times daily, they would say they would find out and call back but of course would not. It took them almost 4 weeks to send off the title to the DMV. This was after 2 weeks when I found out they still hadn?t sent it because my drive away permit expired. Then I had to give them step by step instructions on their job, which they failed at. After over 3 weeks and multiple visits I found out that they still hadn?t sent it because no one called to tell me I had to now pay registration fees on top of the other. By the time they got it sent off, my temp tag ran up and they told me there was nothing they would do about it and the finance manager told me it was my fault for being in the military and registering out of state. I then found out when the DMV called that the inept title and registration person sent it to the wrong DMV instead of the one I specifically told them to send it to. I now have a brand new car in the drive way that can?t be used for 2 weeks and 5 kids that need to get around and no way to get to work. To think if they had any customer relations and didn?t just get the sale and hang you out to dry, then they would have called me after the first week and this wouldn?t have been an issue instead of me finding out because I couldn?t drive my car.

Worst customer service I have recieved

by from las vegas |

The immense level of incompetance and lack of customer service is astounding. If you are military looking at wanting to register out of state DO NOT purchase from this dealer or you will end up spending thousands of dollars for a paper weight. I?ve been in the military 11 years and have 5 children. The salesman was great and very accomidating to what we were looking for and is also the only one that cared enough to return a phone call. After the sale left his hands it turned to garbage. With being military I was registering my vehicle through Alaska which I have done with all of my vehicles as it is my home of record and this was never an issue at other dealers. With the finance manager saying he was raised out of Anchorage I believed this wouldn?t be any issue at all. Two days later I received a call that they screwed up some paperwork and I had to come back in. This was the last and only call I was to receive. I had to go back in 8 different times since no one from the finance manger to the general manager or the title and registration department has the ability, or just refuses to return a phone call. If you had the luck to get them on the phone, which I tried multiple times daily, they would say they would find out and call back but of course would not. It took them almost 4 weeks to send off the title to the DMV. This was after 2 weeks when I found out they still hadn?t sent it because my drive away permit expired. Then I had to give them step by step instructions on their job, which they failed at. After over 3 weeks and multiple visits I found out that they still hadn?t sent it because no one called to tell me I had to now pay registration fees on top of the other. By the time they got it sent off, my temp tag ran up and they told me there was nothing they would do about it and the finance manager told me it was my fault for being in the military and registering out of state. I then found out when the DMV called that the inept title and registration person sent it to the wrong DMV instead of the one I specifically told them to send it to. I now have a brand new car in the drive way that can?t be used for 2 weeks and 5 kids that need to get around and no way to get to work. To think if they had any customer relations and didn?t just get the sale and hang you out to dry, then they would have called me after the first week and this wouldn?t have been an issue instead of me finding out because I couldn?t drive my car.

Very Professional WITHOUT BEING PUSHY

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very Professional WITHOUT BEING PUSHY I enjoyed talking with the sales person! HAHA!

new car sales

by from Las Vegas |

Anthony one of the new car sales rep. was wonderful. He was very friendly,helpful and kind. He took his time with my grandson & I although we were only looking. We went to many car lots and Anthony made us feel very good about being. Thank you Anthony for actually making us feel good about being on your car lot. Car sales shoud be what you do. My grandson has decided on getting the Kia and when he is closer to getting his license we will come and see you.